Michael Stipe Naked

leapyear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, so Mauvamor you're now acknowledging it's actually him. BTW - more than overly aggressive considering I simply suggested that you look at his (wonderful) blog. What's disappointing is your attitude towards something so benign.

Attachments

Reactions: shebop

Dbigkahuna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
IMHO, that is ABSOLUTELY Michael Stipe. And I respect the care that he takes of his body. Just like him to do something like this and not make a big deal of it.

twiz

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Oh, so Mauvamor you're now acknowledging it's actually him. BTW - more than overly aggressive considering I simply suggested that you look at his (wonderful) blog. What's disappointing is your attitude towards something so benign.

lol, it's clearly trolling. Just let it go.
:wink:

B_Mauvamor

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wrong leapyear. There ZERO alleged more than overly agressive anything in my previous post so there's nothing disappointing my attitude, which is perfect. So I stand by what I said regarding the fact that I'm disappointed as expected more from him. That awful beard doesn't do him justice and takes the attention away from his eyes. Don't get your panties in a knot now :biggrin1:

lol, it's clearly trolling. Just let it go.
:wink:
Seems to me YOU are the "it" that is trolling :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ChileCat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here's that video, classic Michael still young and pretty. Worth the watch, you can see his dick bouncing up and down especially in the very beginning. Great song too.

R.E.M. - Pop Song 89 ( Pop Screen Video Version ) - YouTube

MTV asked Michael to censor the three topless women with whom he was dancing in the video. Instead, Stipe superimposed black bars on the chests of all four dancers, himself included, and stated, "a nipple is a nipple."

atlclgurl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've met him, he's nothing to write home about looks wise. And, he's an arrogant ass. Not sexy. At all.

I didn't get close enough to him to confirm (or deny) the rumors that he has bad BO.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
First a naked Mike Stipe and now R.E.M. announced that the band is breaking up. Coincidence? Maybe a naked Stipe prancing around the studio just became more than Berry, Mill and Buck could tolerate any longer.

Errol_Sin

Sexy Member
Media
First a naked Mike Stipe and now R.E.M. announced that the band is breaking up.

No big tragedy. Because the real REM era was in the eighties. Although they were - in my eyes - never in the Black Flag-, Gun Club-, Hüsker Dü-, Violent Femmes-, Dinosaur Jr-, Pearl Jam-, or Giant Sand-league: some songs before ' Losing My Religion' sounds still acceptable for me...

................. R.E.M - THE ONE I LOVE! LYRICS!! [FROM GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR] - YouTube

´

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wouldn't say Michael's dick is small. What we need now though is for him to pose erect.