Michael T. Weiss

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've always wondered about Michael T. Weiss. It might just be because he is good looking, but more likely that he is relatively tall (6'3") and has a propensity to wear loosely fitting, deeply pleated, slacks. But then again it might have something to do with those times when they are not all that dark - large image of probable bulge.

Anyone have an opinion or any info/pics that are more revealing?

Reactions: cderekgo

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
On the basis of other images from across the decades, I would have to agree about the presence of a bulge:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (the last image is just a gratuitous chest shot)

When he was starting out as an actor, MTW appeared nude in a 1984 stage production of Hair in Northern California... now that would be worth seeing! :rolleyes:

Media
IanTheTall said:
I've always wondered about Michael T. Weiss. It might just be because he is good looking, but more likely that he is relatively tall (6'3") and has a propensity to wear loosely fitting, deeply pleated, slacks. But then again it might have something to do with those times when they are not all that dark - large image of probable bulge.

Check out the 1995 movie Jeffrey. It may have the bulge you are looking for.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...1_12/103-0803457-6486221?s=dvd&v=glance&n=130

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
alex8 said:
When he was starting out as an actor, MTW appeared nude in a 1984 stage production of Hair in Northern California... now that would be worth seeing! :rolleyes:
Michael T. Weiss: Every experimental play. Actually, once I was doing a play up in northern California, a really experimental piece where we had to get naked.
Jay Leno: Experimental piece where you had to get naked. Well.
MTW: I was naked.
JL: What was the play?
MTW: It was Hair.
JL: Oh, Hair. Okay, sure.
MTW: We were naked on stage, which is very, you know, refreshing as an actor.
JL: Right.
MTW: And we’re under this big tarp. Kinda breezy. And we’re under this big parachute getting naked and taking off our clothes. And I stand up, and in the front row, there is my mom and dad. “Hi, Dad. Hi, Ma.” My dad’s like “Yeah, that’s my boy.” You know?
JL: I’m sure dad enjoyed some of the other performers, though. Now, did they say anything afterwards? Son, let me ask you about this acting thing... did they ever mention it?
MTW: Ah, no. They never mentioned it.
JL: They never mentioned it?
MTW: But my dad had a grin on his face ever since: “That’t my boy.”

Michael T. Weiss: I would like to see an all nude Pretender but the network doesn't seem to go for that. We have a great working relationship with the creators of the show, so yes, my suggestions do get heard, believe it or not.

He seems to like getting naked. Wonder if he skinny dips...
I refuse to choose between being forced to skinny dip with either Michael T. Weiss or Matthew Fox.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wonder what he is doing now. I loved The Pretender TV show. Incredible looks he has and can act with the best of them. He has tons of charisma

14x8thck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good call on Michael T Weiss. never missed an episode of The Pretender. It was perfectly cast. What a HOTTIE! My gaydar always went off when I watched The Pretender and every Lifetime movie I ever saw him in. Tall, dark , handsome and a great chest as well. :biggrin1:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I seam to recall a Patrick Stewart interview, in which, he implied that during an early rehersal/read through, of the four main actors, only he [Stewart] and Steven Weber were straight. I tried to find the article, in either The Advocate or Out, but couldn't.

mainer1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
14x8thck said:
Good call on Michael T Weiss. never missed an episode of The Pretender. It was perfectly cast. What a HOTTIE! My gaydar always went off when I watched The Pretender and every Lifetime movie I ever saw him in. Tall, dark , handsome and a great chest as well. :biggrin1:
I agree completely...never could take my eyes off him. I saw 'Jeffrey' and he was hot in it, but don't recall any nude scenes he did....anyway, he was gym buff for that movie, very appropriate for it's theme too....woof!

mnrocky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
IanTheTall said:

I have an opinion; that throw is totally wrong for the couch he is sitting on!!

BTW I adore him I don't care if he is hung.

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
I'll forever remember him for being the first actor I ever was attracted to as a young kid. I remember watching him on Days of our Lives with my sister. I'll always remember this one episode he was just wearing a towel. He will always be a youthful memory of me knowing I was attracted to guys.

husky14620

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tank30 said:
I'll forever remember him for being the first actor I ever was attracted to as a young kid. I remember watching him on Days of our Lives with my sister. I'll always remember this one episode he was just wearing a towel. He will always be a youthful memory of me knowing I was attracted to guys.
I had a wicked crush on him when he was on Days. I was in high school at the time, and early college. Dr. Mike Horton.... what a hottie.

Here's the Patrick Stewart interview (from the Advocate):

http://www.webpan.com/dsinclair/stewart.html

Ever since I've discovered the Pretender I've been SO in LUST with Michael T. Weiss. In my opinion he is the hottest guy on the planet.
I'm so hot and horny when I watch him. Thanks for the pics link on thecelebarchive.net!!! Great pics!!!

Well I can tell you for sure he is gay ;) - and unfortunatley he likes to party with tina too much - took a toll on his looks -

Really? I hope he is.
I know him from "Pretender", he is so hot, and has charming smile.
But I don't watch Jeffrey...

I seam to recall a Patrick Stewart interview, in which, he implied that during an early rehersal/read through, of the four main actors, only he [Stewart] and Steven Weber were straight. I tried to find the article, in either The Advocate or Out, but couldn't.

I would love a copie if this if any one should have a copie..

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well I can tell you for sure he is gay ;) - and unfortunatley he likes to party with tina too much - took a toll on his looks -

Oh no!!! :crying: Not Tina again man that evil bitch skanks up all our beautiful men that just sucks.

Michael we love you come back to us you don't need Tina she'll only wreck your life.