Michael Tschuggnall

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quite the possibly the most random post. No one would expect me to have heard of him. But I have. He's the winner of the Austrian version of the -Idol series of televisual programmes. I think he has a really great voice but I think he flopped since I can't find much of his work. I like the lives from Starmania though...really awesome.

So, anyone else heard of him? Maybe Alex? And of course...what's he working with haha.

PS I imagined he'd look a bit bigger (not skinny) and have blond hair.

http://www.beepworld.de/memberdateien/members19/buffyfiles/main.jpg

Discuss :smile:

You should check out the songs too...

teknikad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hahahaha! he reminds me of Stuart from MadTV! Lol. plus from that picture in the backgroud it's pretty evident that he's held his shares of 'mics' in his life. seems like an old pro.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ha yeah...his voice doesn't match his looks unfortunately :redface:

What a shame. So you think he's a bottom I bet? He looks a bit submissive haha but then...he has such a cool voice...it's a paradox!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Tschuggi was seen most recently on the Austrian version of Strictly Come Dancing ["Dancing with the Stars" for those in the US], and made it through to episode 7 (of 8).

While his debut single "Tears of Happiness" was a no.1 hit, and his first album, "Michael Tschuggnall", made it to no.2 in the Austrian charts in 2003... his popularity as a singer was remarkably short-lived. (Actually, he'd won Starmania under rather odd circumstances in the first place; he had already been voted off the show in the semi-final, but was voted back onto it after one of the finalists withdrew).

A follow-up single was placed at no.44 in the Austrian charts, and his second album, "Phoenix", only made it to no.52.

There are a load of vids of his songs and appearances on Starmania and Strictly Come Dancing at YouTube:

direct link

The couple of images below may help to restore a modicum of his masculinity on this thread. :rolleyes:

Attachments