Michael Vartan is hot

fnaslut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi all...
I've always thought Michael Vartan was f-in hot! Does anyone else agree?

I found the following pics:
Login Page

enjoy :smile:

December

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah, Michael Vartan is very hot. He's got a very understated sexiness to him.

fnaslut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sorry guys...I copied the link and it didn't translate. You go to the website and can sign up for free...then search the list for michael vartan.

S

SirConcis

When I first saw Vartan on "Alias", my foreskin-dar turned on. I became curious about him. He has a certain european look. Low and behold, I checked imdb, and he was born in France. And he had a definite french look.

BUT...
IMDB was updated with more text:

Although born in France, he comes from a complex ethnic background - his Bulgarian-born father Eddie Vartan is half Armenian and half Hungarian, while his Polish Jewish mother Doris Vartan was born in Poland but later in life became an American citizen.

And a quote from him:

The funny thing is I'm actually a Polish Jew who happens to be born in France. My mom is Polish and my dad is Bulgarian. I don't have an ounce of French blood. But I work it.

He grew up in France, so it would be interesting to know if he was cut or uncut. (aka: if mother did or didn't transmit her jewish rituals to their son).

Michael Vartan - Biography

billy65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well, since this is the most recent of 3 threads on Mr. Vartan, I suppose my new comment about wanting to roll that foreskin of his back (as it seems in the One Hour Photo stills) and clamp down my lips on that large slick head of his would be most appropriately placed here. Where is the continuing interest? -- he's only getting better with age.