Michael Vick

frgman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do not believe what Mike has done is right. But take a listen at yourselves, more violence or to turn the tables on Mike is not the answer. In all truth dog fighting is just more proof of how we strive to compete with one another. "Survival of the strongest." I do not like dog fighting. But what is the difference in watching two men beating one another in a boxing ring or tackling one another to keep the other team from scoring a touchdown? We jump and hollow for the winner, but do we actually want to punish the loser? Mike is serving his time for what he did. That has nothing to do with those who may admire him and think he is hot. You can hate the act without hating the actor.

D

deleted69654

F*ck mike vick!!! Dog killer!! He deserves to be in jail and he deserves zero respect and i hope he never plays football again!!!

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
F*ck mike vick!!! Dog killer!! He deserves to be in jail and he deserves zero respect and i hope he never plays football again!!!

He will never play football again, but will end up in prison again. Birds of a feather and all that. That said, I would probably pay cash money to watch him being gang raped in prison. But then again, I am just as into revenge as I am repemption in cases like his.

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do not believe what Mike has done is right. But take a listen at yourselves, more violence or to turn the tables on Mike is not the answer. In all truth dog fighting is just more proof of how we strive to compete with one another. "Survival of the strongest." I do not like dog fighting. But what is the difference in watching two men beating one another in a boxing ring or tackling one another to keep the other team from scoring a touchdown? We jump and hollow for the winner, but do we actually want to punish the loser? Mike is serving his time for what he did. That has nothing to do with those who may admire him and think he is hot. You can hate the act without hating the actor.

The difference being, that as human beings, we have that choice to step into the boxing ring or onto the football field. It's a conscience choice. The dogs Michael Vick threw into the arena to fight to the death didn't have a choice at all.
Step back and look at the man for what he is. He's a coward who let his dogs prove his manhood, at the cost of their lives. AND for what?? Money?? Did he really need any more than he had?
There's no excuse for what he did. Let's not try to label him as misunderstood.

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Are you serious about this bullshit response. What he did was reprehensible. When two men jump in a ring to fight, they are doing so with free will and usually for remuneration. To train and abuse innocent animals and then pit them against each other in virtual death matches is a slaughter of the innocents. Grab a reality check and go find some logic. Vick did wrong. He's paying his price. I hope never to see him on a football field again because I just don't like him. Society will extract its price and we should all forgive him. Forget? Never. Respect. Give me a break.
Where's your conscience?

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are you serious about this bullshit response. What he did was reprehensible. When two men jump in a ring to fight, they are doing so with free will and usually for remuneration. To train and abuse innocent animals and then pit them against each other in virtual death matches is a slaughter of the innocents. Grab a reality check and go find some logic. Vick did wrong. He's paying his price. I hope never to see him on a football field again because I just don't like him. Society will extract its price and we should all forgive him. Forget? Never. Respect. Give me a break.
Where's your conscience?

Don't get nuts on him Lg. He's conforming to the new governmental idea that we did something to deserve 9/11.

bigman420

Experimental Member
Media
I live in Atlanta, and it was hard to see the local hero go down like that. What it comes down to is that eight dogs were killed through his dog fighting ring, including one that had to be put down because it was deemed unrehabilitable. But he got 16 months in jail which works out to two months per dog. I think that's about fair. He's served his time. It's not like he was fighting humans against humans like the Romans used to. He grew up in the poorest neighborhood in Virgina, and he didn't get into gangs or drug dealing, he got into dog fighting. I know it's wrong, but there are far worse things that he could've gotten himself involved in. And when he gets out I wish him all the luck and hope he stays out of trouble this time. Oh, and since this thread was originally posted about pics of Michael Vick, it's a well known fact here in Atlanta that he has herpes and has been sued for knowingly giving it to a woman without warning her, so I really wouldn't say that there should be any sex appeal for him.

frgman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am glad everyone has voiced their opinion, just as I have done. We do not have to attack a response so brutally, it is merely a response. My opinion is still just that, my opinion. Did not mean to offend anyone, I am a Dog Lover as well. My point was this. If a fine, well built, killer killed someone. He would be a killer. But, he still would be fine and well built. I would hate the crime committed, but I would not start saying he was ugly and out of shape. May someone can understand what I was expressing. You do not have to attack another just to express your belief.

Last edited:

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I live in Atlanta, and it was hard to see the local hero go down like that. What it comes down to is that eight dogs were killed through his dog fighting ring, including one that had to be put down because it was deemed unrehabilitable. But he got 16 months in jail which works out to two months per dog. I think that's about fair. He's served his time. It's not like he was fighting humans against humans like the Romans used to. He grew up in the poorest neighborhood in Virgina, and he didn't get into gangs or drug dealing, he got into dog fighting. I know it's wrong, but there are far worse things that he could've gotten himself involved in. And when he gets out I wish him all the luck and hope he stays out of trouble this time. Oh, and since this thread was originally posted about pics of Michael Vick, it's a well known fact here in Atlanta that he has herpes and has been sued for knowingly giving it to a woman without warning her, so I really wouldn't say that there should be any sex appeal for him.

So him growing up in a poor neighborhood an excuse for him having dogs fight to the death? I don't think so. You can always over come things from your past if you want too. He didn't want to. He thinks he is above the law. I think he should have gotten more time and its bullshit that he is serving the last part of his sentence in the comfort of his own home.