Michael Vick

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First of all I don't think I will ever be able to think of Michael Vick in any positive light (but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt to prove me wrong). But and it's a big but the man made a horrible mistake and went to prison for 19 months. So maybe having a pet would be beneficial for him to evolve into a better person. How many people here have not made a mistake and been able to redeem themselves?
He is not allowed to own pets, but maybe he could start with a pet with supervision.

CNN.com - Breaking News, U.S., World, Weather, Entertainment & Video News

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm w/NudeYorker on this one. Vick made a REAL BAD mistake. There are many more people than him that do this sort of thing. He happened to be newsworthy. After his sentence I think he should try to get anew life and redeem himself. EVeryone has done things they regret that they might have not done under certain circumstances. What he did was horrible but the hope is that he's learned and moved on what is what prison is about no?

SouthernSpunk

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I see nothing wrong with michael vick having dog
... bite off his cock.

How quickly you people have forgotten the torment and death this crapsack inflicted on those animals and how motivated he is to show the world he his new $oul.

Would you all be so effervescent with forgiveness with a Catholic priest?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
... bite off his cock.

How quickly you people have forgotten the torment and death this crapsack inflicted on those animals and how motivated he is to show the world he his new $oul.

I would like to think that if a Catholic priest was ever tried, convicted and went to prison and worked toward rehabilitating and did work to promote the cause of the horrors of child molestation that I would.

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
... bite off his cock.

animal rights people will be watching him when he has a dog.