runisrun

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
everybody is just talking in this thread. where's the pics?
If you’d read some of that “talking,” you’d realize that Yerger’s representatives file complaints to have any picture or video posted here taken down, often with minutes of it going up.

• Haha
Reactions: Krpt and Cool Gee

wowza1234

Legendary Member
Media
MY only send super explicit content to his close fans / his loyal fans and its still expensive AF, note: he won't send frontal or dick pick on his mass PPV because he knows, once he do that, the curiosity will be over and its bad for his income.. all you need to do is invest to him first, regularly buy his mass ppv, build connection so he will notice and could trust you (which i assume not worth it) lol

• Haha
Reactions: Cool Gee

Hello836r

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
MY only send super explicit content to his close fans / his loyal fans and its still expensive AF, note: he won't send frontal or dick pick on his mass PPV because he knows, once he do that, the curiosity will be over and its bad for his income.. all you need to do is invest to him first, regularly buy his mass ppv, build connection so he will notice and could trust you (which i assume not worth it) lol
Lol, you could easily chat him (tips) then proceed to ask contents. He will not stop chatting since you tip without getting contents. So I am sure that by chatting you could get what you want.

Reactions: Fire_Within