Micheal Clarke Duncan in "Talladega Nights"!

Hryblkone

Sexy Member
Media
As I was watching the movie "Talladega Nights" with one of my boys I noticed there's a scene where Michael Clarke Duncan and two other actors are coming down the stair to see Will Farrell in the hospital. While they are coming down the stairs MCD has his hands in his pants pockets creating this huge bulge. From then on in I realized that the director was shooting either from his waist up or from his chest up for reaction shots. Has anyone noticed the bulge and gotten a screen capture. The studio probably have something in his contract that he be shot in certain angles as not to offend the viewing public (the repressed midwest). LOL. After all, there was that scene in "Armageddon". MCD is a from the neck down type of guy so I really wouldn't mind seeing more of him later in his career. I've always been attracted to older black daddy types so the interest doesn't surprise me. He kind of reminds me of John Amos from "Good Times". Come to think of it Ken Foree looked hot in soaking wet briefs in H.P. Lovecraft's "From Beyond".:smile: