Micheal Jackson

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You know, I have no idea whether he is guilty or innocent. I think it is easy to see why people would indeed find him guilty of the charges but I cannot help but be a bit optimistic. After watching an overview of what happened yesterday on The Today Show, I couldn't help but think that it is a very sad situation. Suppose that he did not commit these crimes, you would think that it would possibly prevent him from being so generous and loving in the future. Don't get me wrong, I find it all extremely odd and if I ever had children, I sure as hell would not let them spend the night at Neverland or anywhere for that matter with him. It will definitely be interesting to see what is to come in this trial.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Guilty or otherwise, he fits the profile of the fixated pedophile, e.g. missing out on his childhood so he lives in an amusement park and invites kids over.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
The man has had many years of close calls that screamed for him to change his lifestyle yet he has continued to dangerously flaunt it.

Sure he's a kook but most kooks will redirect their energies when the law is looking their way (unless he simply thinks of himself above the law, for whatever reason.)

A thinking man using common sense would have said a long time ago, "Well, if it is making folks uncomfortable because I like to try to relive the youth I never really had, perhaps I should begin activities that require that I'm never alone with a child - that at least one other adult should be present at all times. And I'd better make sure that no one under the age of 18 ever sees the inside of my bedroom."

A small price to pay. If the intent is innocent.

He apparently has done nothing to assuage the public's, or the law's, concerns.

Guilty. :nuke:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think this is completely obvious, for much the same reasons as Pecker. I'm sorry that his own childhood was what it was, but that's not a good excuse to continue the chain of abuse, and for so many years. I'm done with this jerk, celebrity status shouldn't give one person more freedom (especially to hurt others) than another. His future victims deserve protection.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I agree that celebrity status shouldn't give one more personal freedom. One thing I hate about this country is all the preferential treatment celebrities get. I pay for my clothes, for example; celebrities are paid to wear their clothes.

I was primarily pointing out that his psychological profile is a sign that he's more likely to have molested those children. Of course, he probably has his own rationalizations; much like rapists, pedophiles all say the kid wanted it.

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I certainly find it suspicious that the charges keep being brought forward by various kids. If I were him, I would have ditched hanging around kids when the first charge was brought forth. Besides, just how long DOES a guy need to live the childhood that he never had?

black_hung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi,
I thought I'd add my view, from England. If Michael Jackson had any COMMON SENSE, he would not be facing a trial now.
He was accused of child molestation in 1993, by a young boy who was staying at his ranch. During the investigation the police raided his ranch. He was also strip searched. He went on to CNN and said that it was the worst incident of his life. The outcome of this was that he decided to pay off the young boy and his family.

Surely, whatever Michael was doing for a complaint of sexual molestation to be made. He should have stopped. If he wanted to mix with children he should have made sure that it was always in the company of another adult. So that it did not arouse suspicion.
I believe he is guilty. Lets's hope that the jury is not blinded by his celebrity.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, that's the main reason I think he's guilty. He fits the profile of a pedophile, and he hasn't stopped despite a decade of charges.

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora+Mar 2 2005, 07:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madame_zora &#064; Mar 2 2005, 07:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-yaoifun@Mar 2 2005, 10:59 PM
He&#39;s probably guilty...here&#39;s some *proof* http://beancounters.blogs.com/daydreams/home_alone_2003.JPG

And here&#39;s something I found humorous. His not-so-long-lost sister.
http://www.bongonews.com/StoryImages/jackson_carter.jpg

Separated at birth, or WHAT?
[post=287822]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey, that ape&#39;s hair looks like mine&#33; We must visit the same stylist&#33;
[post=287850]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Nahh Your hair is way better Madame Z&#33; Don&#39;t even start comparing yourself to the psycho X&#39;D Trust me, you look 10000000X better than him. And that&#39;s an understatement&#33; :p

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by TexAssgirl@Mar 3 2005, 07:27 AM
  Besides, just how long DOES a guy need to live the childhood that he never had?
[post=287820]Quoted post[/post]​
The answer? Forever. Or at least until he acknowledges a problem, admits he&#39;s powerless over it, and starts to heal the wounds inflicted on him.

His parents infantilised him and his money and fame allowed him to continue the job on his own account. Look at his behaviour...the grand emotional gestures in the courtroom, the sullen pout that&#39;s his only answer to critics, the world of make-believe. Michael Jackson needs to take adult responsibility for absolutely nothing. Until now.

It ain&#39;t gonna change as long as he actually has the power (and payoff) to keep it the way it is. A conviction and jail term (assuming it&#39;s a REAL jail term and not Jail Lite) will put him at rock bottom, with nothing to lose in seeking help and starting to learn to live life as an adult.

It won&#39;t be easy. The seeds of the man you become are planted very early in your life. Bad seeds grow rampant in the fertile ground of a young soul; good seeds struggle in the drier climate of middle age. It can be done, but it takes massively more work. And time. And courage.

He has to be punished, and punished hard. To stop him from doing it again. To show others like him that we mean business when we, as a community, make laws to protect our kids. And to humiliate him into...well, humility. So that, for his own sake, he realises that he needs to change.

You don&#39;t overhaul your whole life unless your life turns to shit. California law had better make sure that for Michael Jackson, it does. For his sake, and for the sake of the potential victims of him acting out his sickness.

That said, he needs to be treated fairly. If there is a shred of reasonable doubt, the court shoud afford it to him. It seems, though, that any doubt he hurt the children he befriended would be unreasonable, indeed.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Much as I&#39;d like to believe in the wacko one&#39;s innocence, more and more kids keep popping up with stories about him. Plus, Jonb is right about Jacko fitting the classic textbook pedophile, with his lifestyle, his choice in companions, and his erratic parenting skills, which I won&#39;t even elaborate about.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If nothing else, this guy is about as stupid as they come. Hosting kids for sleepovers after youve been accused of "messing" with them in the past is way effed up. The parents of those kids are whack jobs too.

Yeh, I think he is guilty. There is too much smoke around this for there not to be a fire.

Is it possible that these people are trying to extort money from him based on a made up story? My gut says no. But I am not there examining all the facts.

I&#39;ll shed no tears if he gets a heavy sentence, depending on what exactly he did. Sad considering what a star he was at one time. He is now a freak with no future, no matter what the outcome of the trial.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I don&#39;t understand the parents who would allow their children to spend the night at Neverland when they knew full well the allegations from the past. Even if he is innocent, why take the risk? If I had children, I wouldn&#39;t let them spend the night just because there might be .0000001% chance that something COULD happen. During the day there are other people around--other parents, children, staff, and the chance of molestation would be remote. At night, however, God only knows what the noseless freak would do. I think he&#39;s played with fire for too long and that this time he&#39;s going to get burned. Just my two cents...

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by prepstudinsc@Mar 3 2005, 06:44 AM
I don&#39;t understand the parents who would allow their children to spend the night at Neverland when they knew full well the allegations from the past.
[post=287993]Quoted post[/post]​

I think you may have a little too much faith in the goodness of people. Maybe they already knew they were going to sue.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by yaoifun@Mar 3 2005, 01:12 AM
It&#39;s funny that there is not one single "innocent" vote in this poll&#39;s results...I wonder if it will be the same in court.
[post=287935]Quoted post[/post]​

The jury has a different job than we do -- they have to decide whether the prosecution met the burden of proof. Most of the evidence we&#39;ve been exposed to so far has been either circumstantial evidence, or hearsay.

I would not be surprised if the prosecution fails to meet the burden of proof. (If it turns out they have a smoking gun after all that they haven&#39;t made public yet, expect to see the defense push harder for an insanity acquittal.)