Micheal Phelp's music

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
horrible taste in music

American music is a reflection of music education and choices. If a kid learned to play guitar, piano, and drums...and was exposed to a lot of music...people wouldn't be dummed down to just Xeroxed music.

When I was growing up, my peers had bands. Rock bands competing against funk bands. Crazy. But it was nice to see what the peeps had.

Nowadays, everyone wants to frat stomp with some agile dancers, rap, bring a Roland drum machine, and a Shure mic to the gig. That is it.

But anyway, that is what is making the music industry now beats and rhymes. Michael Phelps just jumped that wave and rode it in.

D

deleted213967

There is music that naturally appeals to you and then music that you play for functional reasons (to relax, to concentrate, to raise your adrenalin level, ...).

I know I hate hard rock with a passion but when played loud at the gym it really helps with that last set / last rep.!

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
There is music that naturally appeals to you and then music that you play for functional reasons (to relax, to concentrate, to raise your adrenalin level, ...).

I know I hate hard rock with a passion but when played loud at the gym it really helps with that last set / last rep.!

Yup same here! The beats of hard rock helps with exercising a lot, but I never would listen too it at home. Only if the song sounds good for me.