Raijin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So there's not much to show from him yet, I guess

D

deleted14379301

I was just about to start I thread about him. Well from what I know, he is a medical doctor in South Africa and a testicular cancer survivor. In my opinion I think he has a good amount of people thirsty over him. He likes posing almost completely nude, and I bet he has a lovely package. He does have one less testicle due to his cancer. He also seems like a very nice guy, and his really into his fitness and dieting.

I also suspect he is straight and has a girlfriend, therefore chances of him doing like nude content creating is very slim due to that and his profession. But overall he seems likef ac lovely guy regardless. I haven't met hi but I live in the same town as him, so I see places that he goes that I know was well, giving me hope I'll meet him one day!

Attached are some more pics from his stories from when I was obsessed with him lol. Hope i gave you gys some insight on him. I learnt this all from following him on social media btw, I don't know whim personally ;)

Attachments

D

deleted14379301

Yeah, on a story today he hinted something, I think. But could be him just teasing/being sarcastic. Lol

Attachments