Michelle Obama and Farrakhan..Together again

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting. Wonder why there isn't a single quote from this supposed "tape". If the blogger knew what he was talking about, he'd at least quote something. At least the blogger concedes that Obama is the nominee... got that part right. lol

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
More evidence of the desperation of Hillary's supporters. More evidence of the way they would rather bring down an entire party and have McCain elected than to see a black man in the White House.

D

deleted15807

Biggin has been trying despeartly to play Obama and his wife as racists.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish Obama, McCain and Hillary and their attendant spouses all were catapulted off the planet, and that Droopy Dog was elected president instead of any of these 3.

:frown1:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
More evidence of the desperation of Hillary's supporters. More evidence of the way they would rather bring down an entire party and have McCain elected than to see a black man in the White House.

he's not black.

He's half black. Like Bob Marley and Jimi Hendrix. :smile:

D

deleted15807

he's not black.

He's half black. Like Bob Marley and Jimi Hendrix. :smile:

But there's something VERY powerful about 'black blood'. You see one drop can turn a seemingly white person black. Is there something weak in white blood? Or something more powerful in black blood? :confused:

The one-drop rule is an historical colloquial term in the United States that holds that a person with any trace of African ancestry (however small or invisible) cannot be considered white[1] and so, unless the person has an alternative non-white ancestry that he or she can claim, such as Native American, Asian, Arab, Australian aboriginal, the person must be considered black.

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I am not doing that. They seem to be doing that themselves. Im just passing along any info. I may in fact, be helping by getting this out early - instead of their noted plan to wait until Oct / Nov.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
I heard clips on my way to work this morning. Painting Obama as a racist doesn't seem to be a very hard job, he's doing a great enough job himself. Too bad, I really dislike McCain, but Obama should have backed off the hate whitey movement.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But there's something VERY powerful about 'black blood'. You see one drop can turn a seemingly white person black. Is there something weak in white blood? Or something more powerful in black blood? :confused:

The one-drop rule is an historical colloquial term in the United States that holds that a person with any trace of African ancestry (however small or invisible) cannot be considered white[1] and so, unless the person has an alternative non-white ancestry that he or she can claim, such as Native American, Asian, Arab, Australian aboriginal, the person must be considered black.

a tad bizarre sounding.

but still, if your mom or dad is white, and the opposite spouse is in fact black, you are in fact, half black and half white.

Also, half black/white has traditionally not really been treated well by either race.

I mean, Halle Berry is half and half. Her mom is white.

but i do see the quote/theory you are talking about

"After having many talks with my mother about the issue, she reinforced what she had always taught me. She said that even though you are half black and half white, you will be discriminated against in this country as a black person. People will not know when they see you that you have a white mother unless you wear a sign on your forehead. And, even if they did, so many people believe that you have an ounce of black blood in you then you are black. So, therefore, I decided to let folks categorize me however they needed to"

- Halle Berry

I personally don't consider people in that case one or the other. (I don't think you can ignore all that makes a person a person IMO)

D

deleted15807

This is the second thread along the same lines. The first one you joked Michele was attacking 'Whitey'...what if you said. Right. Right. What if.

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Arent we all from Africa?

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not in the United States. All it takes is ONE DROP and the deal is done.

perhaps from a categorization standpoint that some folks choose to make, but in fact, if you are the product of a mixed marriage (white/black) you are half white and half black.