Michelle Obama "Whitey" tape finally revealed

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I remember when Hannity was hanging onto that "secret weapon" on his radio show... what a loser.

Some conservatives are still talking about it, they still think Santa is gonna show up at Christmas. They keep promising the tape, and giving excuses for it not being released. Guess what the #1 excuse is.

Come on, you know their credo;, when backed into a corner, blame a liberal. Supposedly the liberal media isn't picking up the story out of favoritism, and the liberal fatcats in Washington are keeping the tape sealed through legal bullying.

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some conservatives are still talking about it, they still think Santa is gonna show up at Christmas. They keep promising the tape, and giving excuses for it not being released. Guess what the #1 excuse is.

Come on, you know their credo;, when backed into a corner, blame a liberal. Supposedly the liberal media isn't picking up the story out of favoritism, and the liberal fatcats in Washington are keeping the tape sealed through legal bullying.

Just 3 more days then I can switch off the news for a few months. I'm looking forward to it. =)

B_bigenuff4u

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sad thing is they( Obama`s) are the most racist mother fuckers you have ever seen. Sat in Reverand Wright`s church for 20 years. He officiated at their wedding. They don`t share his views...................right..............

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sad thing is they( Obama`s) are the most racist mother fuckers you have ever seen. Sat in Reverand Wright`s church for 20 years. He officiated at their wedding. They don`t share his views...................right..............

Damn here we go again. You can go to a church for 20 years and not share the views of the preacher. OOHHHHH, I forgot. You must be a republican. You're used to having someone think for you.

B_bigenuff4u

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wrong, my friend. I'll pray for your angry heart....
Nobody asked you to pray for me, You liberal fuck. Get in line with all the other brain dead sheep. When Osama gives you up to the devil, I will be able to take care of me and mine, while you sip your "venta mocha latte" and welcome "Change"

B_bigenuff4u

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn here we go again. You can go to a church for 20 years and not share the views of the preacher. OOHHHHH, I forgot. You must be a republican. You're used to having someone think for you.
OHHHHH, I forgot. You suck cocks and take dicks in your ass, so you MUST know more than me. I am sure I will be banned after this post becuase I am not "politically correct". Get bent Nancy.