Michelle Pfeiffer Finger-Banging Pic! Hot Stuff!!!

No shit.

I saw her once in just a flash, walking the streets of New York. She was wearing a leather jacket, big Jackie-O sunglasses, pulled-back hair, and leather pants.

She's very petite.

Despite the incognito, she was exceptionally beautiful with bone structure you can't buy from any surgeon. She just had, "IT."

Being oh-so-sophisticated I just looked slightly longer than usual on the first take and kept walking. It was less than two seconds.

Michelle Pfeiffer is truly beautiful though, if I may say, the camera makes her look just a tad bit more extraordinary than she already is.

Yes, Michelle Pfieiffer is outrageously beautiful.

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
That isn't the best picture of her, but she is truly the most gorgeous woman alive. They call her "the perfect face". She hates it too. She's a tom-boy, she builds things around her home, walks around with a tool belt. She says that she looks like a duck! lol. It's hilarious a women this gorgeous, is so down on her looks because she feels they held her back from being taken seriously, as a good actor, and she is -- one of the best actors of our generation. Such a nice woman too.

The attached pictures are of her from this past summer. She's 50 this year!

Attachments