Michelle Trachtenberg

B_Dust

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If anyone has seen the unrated EuroTrip DVD than they probably have seen the nude beach part. Michelle is in a scene when like 50 nude men see her tight and hot body, thus chasing after her in a sexual rage. They had a behind the scenes with her as she prepared for the scene and I wished she would comment on the size of the men. From what I could see, the biggest was a black man, no surprise, and a little Asian man was a close second.

I was just wondering if she took time to survey the territory and flaunt her body to the men. She is so hot there had to be a boner or two popped. We all know when a woman is given the oppurtunity to look, she is going to take it.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Michelle Trachtenberg, Does she want a large cock?

I'd be willing to bet that she's perfectly satisfied with her vagina.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dust, in the interests of cinematographic research and as an intrepid nude-beacher I went out and rented the DVD. Are you sure you wouldn't rather hook-up with Jessica Boehrs the German babe in scene 11? Of course I'm a sucker for Elisha Cuthbert type blondes- Elisha could put an erection on a statue.

Getting back to the original question, the French Cap d' Agde nude beach scene looked like about fifty frozen guys on a gray day near Prague in the Czech Republic at a not very photogenic beach (see director's commentary.) All the guys were pretty modestly endowed and I suspect that for a comedy flim, an usually large "member" probably wouldn't be cast. Note that they were a pretty sorry bunch from a visual standpoint as well.

But Michelle Trachtenberg had to have gotten more than an face- full of penis for the better part of the day they were filming the scene. In the bonus features she even mentions that fact. As far as how real the nude beach scene was...LOL. After a discreet period of time between nude beach topics here at lpsg, I'll again write about nude beach women, penis size...and partying.