deleted1045254

anyone around looking to have some fun tilt7474 on kik or skype

8_4_U

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
699944-1511750299-7f3356ca42d85d694b0472cc51462495.jpg
Hey Guys ...any well hung in the Michigan area or coming to visit...just a huge fantasy for me ..goodlookiing guy here that loves a"big" guy...hope to hear from you guys
thanks
Detroit Metro Airport area

Nunyas31

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Free tonight for stroke session around 9:30pm, can host near midtown Detroit or travel.

If into big tits, milfs, curves, bras, frotting, dp, doggystyle some touching, making a big cum mess, Would be down to share someone’s fleshlight too.

hit me up or pm your Skype.
Hello

Reactions: Fred Betterhead

LakeErieBoatin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Just a quick intro here:
Being "locked down" as we are I've spent an inordinate amount of time online, and found lpsg about a week ago. First impressions of searching Detroit, Lake Erie, boating, skinny-dipping, et al. it seems there are a LOT of ya'll showing off your assets and looking for fuck-buddies of whatever stripe (which I understand, trust me) but my intentions here and now are to seek out friendly people to perhaps join me on my boat this summer - weather and "lock down" permitting.
I'm routinely kilted at the marina (Downriver/Monroe'ish) and on the lake but am usually the first one to drop said garment when we're relatively out of sight from shoreline eyes. So I suppose looking for "nudist" type people to hang with - figuratively and actually - could describe me but it's been my experience that when 30s+ guys say they're "nudists" looking for "nudist friends" they are moreso looking for other man's meat to ogle, readily access. Been there, done that, 'twas occasionally fun, but that's not what I'm here for.
I'm a happily divorced white guy, 50s but neither look nor act my age, decent shape (rounded-in-spots is a shape) drink PBR (probably too much and too often but fuck it) and love a good Bloody Mary on a hot summer day. I've a dozen (or more?) kilts of varying sizes and freely share them with whomever would like the experience.
So hello my fellow Michiganders - and even you Ohioans close to the border - I hope you're all well and not going too stir crazy these days.

LakeErieBoatin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
As that was my first posting I learned one has a scant 5 minutes for a re-read and edit. Ah well. Anyway, wanted to clarify something: when I said "looking for nudists" (kind of) I didn't mean that exclusively; not at all. Looking for cool strangers to get to know: straight/bi/gay/married/single/male/female IDGAF.
I had a Swinger Couple on the lake with me last summer - which was incredibly awkward - but anyone who can relatively keep their hands to themselves and mostly off their members would be nice. Copping feels happens, I get it - but quick Aren'tHerBoobiesFirm! and Kilt-Check! feels don't take but a couple seconds and then the reality of not being at a FreeForAllOrgy should rightfully kick in. [And yes, a LOT of dudes bone up first time they try out a kilt - I sold the things for 5 years straight, no pun intended, and said boners subside, eventually.] What other adults do sexually in their spare time, and what freaky fetishes they may have [40 pages of comments on TightyWhities? wth?!] is no real concern of mine but if meeting people for cards (Euchre anyone?!) brewskis, bon fires, kilts and Lake Erie (fully clothed or otherwise) sound good to you I'd love to hear a hello back.
I have a handful of pictures I could post - on another PC - so I'll do that as I get some time.

Reactions: Fred Betterhead
D

deleted1338543

For folks in "West Michigan" (defined loosely), I've recently created a WMI group to facilitate in-person networking, as soon as Gov. Whitmer spreads the gates for the general public. You're welcome to join; the only requirement for approval is that your profile must indicate that you're in (at least) MI but preferably from the 616/269/231.

West Michigan | LPSG