Michigan Men

D

deleted1045254

Hey fellas. Clinton twp here message me love to hook up. 46 bi married tilt7474 on kik and skype

Reactions: Fred Betterhead
D

deleted1045254

Anyone looking to play tilt7474 kik and Skype message me

D

deleted9146151

Just a quick intro here:
Being "locked down" as we are I've spent an inordinate amount of time online, and found lpsg about a week ago. First impressions of searching Detroit, Lake Erie, boating, skinny-dipping, et al. it seems there are a LOT of ya'll showing off your assets and looking for fuck-buddies of whatever stripe (which I understand, trust me) but my intentions here and now are to seek out friendly people to perhaps join me on my boat this summer - weather and "lock down" permitting.
I'm routinely kilted at the marina (Downriver/Monroe'ish) and on the lake but am usually the first one to drop said garment when we're relatively out of sight from shoreline eyes. So I suppose looking for "nudist" type people to hang with - figuratively and actually - could describe me but it's been my experience that when 30s+ guys say they're "nudists" looking for "nudist friends" they are moreso looking for other man's meat to ogle, readily access. Been there, done that, 'twas occasionally fun, but that's not what I'm here for.
I'm a happily divorced white guy, 50s but neither look nor act my age, decent shape (rounded-in-spots is a shape) drink PBR (probably too much and too often but fuck it) and love a good Bloody Mary on a hot summer day. I've a dozen (or more?) kilts of varying sizes and freely share them with whomever would like the experience.
So hello my fellow Michiganders - and even you Ohioans close to the border - I hope you're all well and not going too stir crazy these days.
Hey there, just saw this as a newish member. Kilt wearer also. I get where you are coming from.

shankity

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What’s up fellow Michiganders. I’ll be on the east side of the state this weekend (Saturday). Hit me up if you wanna set up something in person.
I don't live there anymore, but let me know if you're going to be in the Phoenix area man!

Reactions: nebrdude1