Michigan31tomboyFemaleSeeks

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Seeking to meet a guy that will give me my first experience with a very large penis. I am petite so be gentle. Well, maybe that is part of my fantasy that you won't be gentle - lol.

Yes, I am attached but not married and have the green light to experience this and want to take advantage of it after two plus years of it moving from a slight curiousity to all out fantasy.

SwingDriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Seeking to meet a guy that will give me my first experience with a very large penis. I am petite so be gentle. Well, maybe that is part of my fantasy that you won't be gentle - lol.

Yes, I am attached but not married and have the green light to experience this and want to take advantage of it after two plus years of it moving from a slight curiousity to all out fantasy.

Work on your math skills, dude. You say you're 31, but your profile says "born Nov, 1978."

Plus, barely over 1 year ago, you were posting as a guy. What's the story?

(I do believe that you're in sales, because, well, most salespeople I encounter are completely phony, and borderline--if not total--sociopaths.)

purrrr

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey I am from waterford physically fit attractive and large extremly clean self employed and also looking for encounter I AM A WHITE MALE