micing with guys abroad..

dong-in-khakis

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just wondering how many of you guys here in the US have mic'd with guys in the UK? Probably a lot more than what I think, but I recently met a guy in a chat room from the UK. We did Yahoo IM and decided to mic... OMG, what a treat it was to sit there and listen to a freaking awesome, clear as a bell British accent, passionately jacking off with me. I had no idea it would be such a terrifically HOT experience. These guy's accents are so sexy it is beyond imagination.. And to listen to this guy get so hot and then cum..

Anyone else mic with a British guy? Like to hear your story if you have. I emptied my nuts well just a while ago with a cool, sexy British guy.

What a treat!

~dong

dong-in-khakis

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Steve after reading the post is that the best you can do.. C'mon man, all I was looking for was an answer to the question.

How do you spell mic-ing, you know, which is short for microphoning..?

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
although I deal with British accents on a daily basis, closest I came to getting off was when I spotted a hot guy at a gym ... almost came all over his face as he lay there before me, doing his chest press

hadn't thought of mic'ng, but sounds like a good idea

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the MAC program for camming is great....High definition(like watching tv), no time lag, and voices come across clear as a bell...It's called Ichat......and there is a website called Ichatgay.ocm for guys using this application to "meat".....I've had Hot experiences with guys from all over the world.....My faves are when they don't speak a word of english and i can't speak their language. But we still "chat" and the intent of the words comes across loud and clear!

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Steve after reading the post is that the best you can do.. C'mon man, all I was looking for was an answer to the question.
No sense of humor?

I was attempting to be polite -- somewhat unusual for me -- I think I succeeded.
How do you spell mic-ing, you know, which is short for microphoning..?
"Mic" is a noun, per Merriam-Webster. They state "mike" can be correctly used as "miking".

dong-in-khakis

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
..glad we got all that straight over the misconception or misspelling of that particular word. Thanks for being polite Steve, but if there was doubt of that word's meaning, when the entire post was read I didn't think it would be enough to make a deal of.

Anyway, thanks for the clarification. I stand corrected. It is miking..

Thanks for the replies guys. It was truly an experience talking with a British guy, his accent was more than real and more than a turn on. I too noticed the way he pronounced cock..

~dong

Last edited: