mickey mantle

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Here's a pic of the Mick very similar to the one posted. Looking at both of them, the full frontal one is obviously photoshopped. Shame, because Mantle was such a hot piece of manliness. I'd love to see more of him.

It's interesting, because I have nude photos of several baseball stars from the 1940's and 50's, Here's Del Crandall, Bob Feller, and Mel Ott for your viewing approval. I guess people were freer with their cameras and such before the digital age.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Elon Vegas

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
It's funny, I was just thinking of posting something about Mickey Mantle in the Sports Legends' Penis Size thread. I was going to do so because I had just read an article in this week's Sports Illustrated which dealt with the other, seedier side of Mickey Mantle (his infidelity and whatnot).

Anyway, it reminded me of a censored nude pic I have of Mickey Mantle which I gleaned from an old Ebay auction of the uncensored print years ago. I've searched high and low for the uncensored version but have never found it.

As for the photo posted in this thread, it kinda looks fake to me.

I've had a cropped portion of that pic in my files for quite some time. I found it on one of my many searches for an uncensored version of the other pic. I won't claim to know for sure whether the picture posted is indeed a fake, but I'll just say that the one I have has subtle diffences to it which leads me to believe the one posted here has been tampered with.

Edit: I always take forever to compose my posts and aninnymouse beat me to questioning that pic.:biggrin:

Regardless, Mickey Mantle was a gorgeous man who also had the greatest ass of all the old-time baseball players. To be able to finally see him fully naked is a dream of mine, but just seeing that sweet face of his has always been enough to satisfy me.

Here are the two pics that I reference above along with a few selected others..

Attachments

Reactions: Elon Vegas

Lionsden49

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In the movie, 61, Mantle states at the beginning that "he likes a woman with small hands because it makes my dick look bigger."
Apparently, the Sports Legends' penis size thread was way off the mark when it came to the size of Brett Favre if those pictures are to be believed.

GeorgeTSLC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
See Nude Photo Of Mickey Mantle Surfaces | UnratedPerez.com . As the blogger says at Nude Photo Of Mickey Mantle Surfaces | FitPerez.com , what's most impressive about the shot is the ridged abs, and he wonders whether the pic is altered--without connecting the two points. The '50s weren't rife with athletes maintaining low, low body fat, which is one necessary condition for a 6-pack. (The other condition, strong core musculature, that athletes were big on.)

The shot at http://www.life.com/image/50474799/in-gallery/23167 doesn't indicate much either way.

Whaddaya all think?

se6033

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I believe this is real because I remember seeing this photo years ago, before the internet even existed. I saw it in a magazine in the 80's when I was in college. It may even have been Playgirl, but I can't swear to it. But I definitely remember this photo!