Mickey Rourke

nimue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello everyone. I'm a huge fan of Mickey Rourke, he's an amazing actor and was so sexy in his younger years...and still is now in my opinion. Anyone know any facts/have any pics of vids of Mr. Rourke's endowment? Is he well hung? He always seemed like he should be!

andigazed

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello everyone. I'm a huge fan of Mickey Rourke, he's an amazing actor and was so sexy in his younger years...and still is now in my opinion. Anyone know any facts/have any pics of vids of Mr. Rourke's endowment? Is he well hung? He always seemed like he should be!

I know for certain that there was a picture of Mr. Rourke taking an alley way piss in Los Angeles, about 7 years ago. He had an above average length cock, and decent if not normal width. It would have been in play girl about 7 years ago. If you goggle it, you will probably find a lot of links to that infamous paparrazi shot.

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His face is gross.Does he not own a mirror?

Obviously, you do not know the Mickey of the early 1980's. Back then he was hotness personified. Mick turned his back on acting and entered the boxing ring, where his once beautiful face was continuously pummelled. All the plastic surgery in the world could not put him back together again.

Such a pity. :frown1:

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Shouldn't have gone under the knife. That destroyed his looks permanently. Eye job, lip job, face job, etc. the whole works on his face. Some people look better without all that junk in their face. But that's Hollywood for you.

Reactions: jsjkekekeke

Nalyd4Slave

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bump. Lol. I've always had a morbid curiosity about him. I wouldn't say he was ever a 10 out of 10, but notably handsome enough that the destruction done to his face was sad.

The thing is, it looks like at the end of his boxing career late '94, all he'd done was maybe cheek implants (they don't look great, but nothing too scary either).

Otherwise his face apart from aging doesn't look shockingly different from say 'prime' 1984 Mickey, even after all the boxing.

I mean, this was him in late '94. Perfectly presentable.

1703249630941.png

-

I think he just wanted to get plastic surgeries, for whatever reason, and boxing injuries were probably (mostly) a cover.

Although, given this was all like 30 years ago now, aging would've 'taken care' of him by now regardless :p.