Mickey's Manifesto

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mickey's Manifesto aka one more reason why I am single. :rolleyes:

Term Limits For Elected Federal Representitives

President and Vice-President, One Term of Six Years Only.
Why? I’m fine with two, 4 year terms. However if you give me a reason why you think one six year term is better I may change my mind.

Senators, Term of Six Years, Limit of two terms only.
Congressmen, Term of Three years, Limit of three terms only.
Okay that sounds fair but, they should be staggered so that not all the Senators and Congressman are leaving at the same time.

Anyone that serves as an elected official will be banned from acting as a lobbiest or power broker in Washington D.C. for no less than Ten Years.
I can live with that, and if they can’t shame on them. It means they were probably up to no good.

Any congressman that wishes to run for the senate must wait at least one full term of the senate before executing that run.
Ooo, I like that idea. J
Any senator that wishes to run for congress must wait at least two full terms of congress before executing that run.
Ooo, I like that idea. J

On the other hand . . . why are we allowing them to double dip in the federal pension pool. Why does one need to be both a senator and a congressman in one lifetime?

Any Tax Increase Will Require A 3/5's Majority To Be Implimented.
I’m embarrassed to say I don’t know what is required now.

Any Tax Reduction Will Require A Simple Majority To Be Implimented.

Anyone that owes taxes, interest or penalties for unpaid taxes, is prohibited from holding public office.
Hmm, okay; but part of me wants to say no and I’m not sure why. I’ll have to do some research before I can rebut this.

Ban All Public Sector Labor Unions!
Define? You mean like teacher unions, plumbers and contractor unions? Sorry disagree completely. I think they need to be scaled back and revamped because they have darn near priced this country out of existence. However, there are way too many unscrupulous employers that left to their own devices will not abide by basic laws of common decency.

Labor Unions create an antagonistic relationship between employer and employee.
No, they do not. I have been a member of quite a few, including the AFL- CIO and the CAW.

Public employees are employed by the public.
If a person veiws the public as an adversary that person shall not work in the public sector.
Bull Shit. As an educator I gotta disagree with you on this one. Your average Joe is a moron and I will not take orders from them in my classroom.

Any Religious Leader of any faith that uses his/her pulpit to promote a political agenda is in violation of Separation of Church and State and shall lose their Tax Exempt Status.

· No, I gotta call bull shit on this one too.
· First of all that will create Mc Carthyism. People will be bringing tape recorders and steno pads to services waiting for the preacher to slip up and say something partisan or political.
· The entire church/congregation should not suffer for the sins of one man or woman. That’s ridiculous. If you want to fine the clergy that may be one thing; but who is going to be the official monitor of this stuff?

So I met this guy on a dating site a few weeks ago & things were going fine; until he sent me some of his ideas for a better America. I had the audacity to disagree with some of his ideas and he broke it off with me. Saying: "I will not compromise my principles or beliefs. None of this is open to negotiation." :261: This jackass need a girl who agrees with everything he says, not a woman who can think for herself. :irked: I shoulda known he was trouble when he told me he lied about having been divorced twice. Turns out he had been divorced 4 times. :261:

So what do y'all think about Mickey's Manifesto which is in bold black print?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
So I met this guy on a dating site a few weeks ago & things were going fine; until he sent me some of his ideas for a better America. I had the audacity to disagree with some of his ideas and he broke it off with me. Saying: "I will not compromise my principles or beliefs. None of this is open to negotiation." :261: This jackass need a girl who agrees with everything he says, not a woman who can think for herself. :irked: I shoulda known he was trouble when he told me he lied about having been divorced twice. Turns out he had been divorced 4 times. :261:
Well, unless Stepford wives have become a reality, I'd say he needs one of those blow-up dolls.
Bet he's got some in his closet, did you look?

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I missed something.

Mickey is :confused:
(I think I can figure this one out - but I have insider info :wink:)

:irked: that my type is: BDWG=Big, Dopey, White Guys.
Describe Your Type!

Someone like Pitbull, but a democrat :biggrin1:

This guy is not like Pitbull.
Sorry.
Better Luck Next Time

Maybe you need to try
DATE A PITBULL.COM