Micosys?

D_aco04hcx

Just Browsing
Media
i happened yesterday to have some little red spots and something i don't know how to explain in english (it's like when someone's skin peels off while suntanning) on my gland.
last week i had sex with a girl i already had sex with months ago, we also had tubbath with lot of soap and i slept naked in a clean environment but with powder flying around.
i've been told it could be micosys but i can't go to a dermatologyst in the coming days so i would like to know what i could do to fix the problem, if i can take antibiotics to stop the phenomenon that, however, isn't increasing.
do you have any suggestion

thanks

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Originally posted by Giovanni@Oct 1 2005, 04:03 AM
i happened yesterday to have some little red spots and something i don't know how to explain in english (it's like when someone's skin peels off while suntanning) on my gland.
last week i had sex with a girl i already had sex with months ago, we also had tubbath with lot of soap and i slept naked in a clean environment but with powder flying around.
i've been told it could be micosys but i can't go to a dermatologyst in the coming days so i would like to know what i could do to fix the problem, if i can take antibiotics to stop the phenomenon that, however, isn't increasing.
do you have any suggestion

thanks
[post=347978]Quoted post[/post]​
Get it checked NOW. MAKE time.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Did you have unprotected Sex??
It might be an allergic reaction to the soap, or if you wore a condom...reaction to Latex.

Sounds like a case of "Mycocksapeelin"

I'd consult with a doctor ASAP. He may prescribe a lotion called "Fixadik"

matt342

Just Browsing
Media
If it's painless it's probably syphilis - you'll need antibiotics, it can be very serious if not treated. You don't need a dermatologist, a GP will work.

D_aco04hcx

Just Browsing
Media
i'm using a special soap and some cream they give me at the pharmacy and it seems to go better.
i think it was the bath soap that could have caused this issue.
i think/hope that it will be back to normality soon

matt342

Just Browsing
Media
not to scare you- but you should probably still go to a doc... some sexually transmitted diseases can result in infertility or even brain infections if left untreated... you should get checked out by a doctor so you can be treated correctly. if your lesions aren't there anymore descirbe them to your doc so he can treat you.

best of luck.

matt