Micro Penis

B_chinagirl73

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A few weeks back I saw my first genuine case of micro-penis (I think I did anyway! More of that later).

I was in a dance club bouncing around having a good time and near me, on the dance floor, was a tall rangey blonde guy. He was way younger than me, but pretty as fuck, and he danced in a loose, sensual style a la a Jim Morrison or Michael Hutchence. He was hot basically - and my impression of him was that he would be quite hung. I couldn't tell you what the physical factors were exactly that led me to that conclusion, some unconscious mixture of his height, his long loose limbs etc.

A while later I got talking to some his mates on the dance floor and asked them about him (Yup, I was interested). They laughed and told me to go ask him to show me his dick. Seeking clarity I asked them to repeat...and they just said "Yeah, ask him, he'll show it".

As they were so merry I was naturally expecting some kind of killer python - and was filled with anticipation. I went up to him, and before I could say much at all he asked, "You want to see my dick right?" I kind of shrugged and laughed "Sure, if you want to show it".

Well, he did - and it was the teeniest thing I have ever seen. It was pretty much like my little finger - and I have small hands.

The effect this had on me was strange. I actually felt feint - they way one feels when we see something really shocking. I was actually reeling from the experience. I felt terribly sorry for the guy.

Thinking about it later I thought it was sad that he was showing people his little micro-dick - like he was some kind of freak show exhibit. Then I thought, maybe it is a good thing that he embraces who and what he is so completely and turns this apparent negative into his calling card almost - to the extent of actively flaunting it in nightclubs.

Then later, another possibility occurred to me - perhaps it was joke, and I had been the butt of it! Perhaps he just had a tiny little fake penis and it was a joke. I actually don't believe this explanation, as much as i want to, because there was something very genuine about him.

Anyway, I have had small penises before - but nothing like that.

bakardi420

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'll bet he's sick of going to the club and having women hit on him because they think he's huge. Show them that and see if they are really interested in HIM and then maybe they can see that it grows to 10 inches when it's hard.

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
chinagirl73 said:
A few weeks back I saw my first genuine case of micro-penis (I think I did anyway! More of that later).

I was in a dance club bouncing around having a good time and near me, on the dance floor, was a tall rangey blonde guy. He was way younger than me, but pretty as fuck, and he danced in a loose, sensual style a la a Jim Morrison or Michael Hutchence. He was hot basically - and my impression of him was that he would be quite hung. I couldn't tell you what the physical factors were exactly that led me to that conclusion, some unconscious mixture of his height, his long loose limbs etc.

A while later I got talking to some his mates on the dance floor and asked them about him (Yup, I was interested). They laughed and told me to go ask him to show me his dick. Seeking clarity I asked them to repeat...and they just said "Yeah, ask him, he'll show it".

As they were so merry I was naturally expecting some kind of killer python - and was filled with anticipation. I went up to him, and before I could say much at all he asked, "You want to see my dick right?" I kind of shrugged and laughed "Sure, if you want to show it".

Well, he did - and it was the teeniest thing I have ever seen. It was pretty much like my little finger - and I have small hands.

The effect this had on me was strange. I actually felt feint - they way one feels when we see something really shocking. I was actually reeling from the experience. I felt terribly sorry for the guy.

Thinking about it later I thought it was sad that he was showing people his little micro-dick - like he was some kind of freak show exhibit. Then I thought, maybe it is a good thing that he embraces who and what he is so completely and turns this apparent negative into his calling card almost - to the extent of actively flaunting it in nightclubs.

Then later, another possibility occurred to me - perhaps it was joke, and I had been the butt of it! Perhaps he just had a tiny little fake penis and it was a joke. I actually don't believe this explanation, as much as i want to, because there was something very genuine about him.

It's interesting that you bring this up. I don't believe that it was a joke. I have seen more and more guys who have extremely small penises who seem to get off on showing their small endowments. I don’t quite get it but; “to each his own”. :rolleyes:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's a very odd story to recount in my opinion.

Well - it just "shows to go ya". Good things come in small packages. HUH??:33::rolleyes:

Perhaps he had a splendiforous tongue and was proficient in it's use.

Next time bring a dildo - strap it on the handsome bastard - and you're good to go.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
chinagirl73 said:
Why is that?

I guess because I don't get what we're supposed to advise you to do.

What did you say when he willingly exposed it to you?

But do anything you like. Laugh at it if you think he wants to be ridiculed or touch it if you think it's cute. The world comes in all shapes and forms.

The lengths to which people will go to feel significant is a real source of wonderment to me.

B_chinagirl73

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Stronzo said:
I guess because I don't get what we're supposed to advise you to do.

I wasn't looking for advice :smile: .

I was just relating something that was interesting - the physiological anomaly - my emotional response to it - his way of dealing with it.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know of a true example where a very handsome and sexy football coach jock friend of mine (with a micropenis consisting only of a one/half inch long head and no visible external shaft accompanied by marble sized balls and miniscule scrotum) married a gorgeous and voluptuous Southern belle. They were never able to really consummate the marriage.. stayed unhappily together for 40 years, until she died from nervous disorders, whereupon he immediately remarried! Go figure. I do know that he very much enjoyed sucking at least one huge cock on occasion , so maybe he enjoyed providing some oral stimulation to his women as well! :confused: :rolleyes: :wink: :smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought my flaccid penis (about 3.5" usually) was small until this one frat party I went to gave me some perspective. This big dude was playing beer pong when all of a sudden he just whipped (or rather, "flicked", since it wasn't much to whip) out his dick. It looked like it was about 2.5" and less than half as thick as mine (when flaccid). What was so funny was how he proudly kept going "Yeah, this is my penis, my penis is OUT! Yeah you know you like it, woo-yeah!".

This dude was about 5'9" and pretty buff which made it even funnier.

I would look pretty short (but thick) if someone glimpsed me flaccid, but pay me the right attention and I'll grow to 7" long and 6" around. That's how being a grower filters shallower people when looking for a relationship.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
chinagirl73 said:

So did you keep dancing around, maybe even with him ? So you ruled out any sexual relationship later on. The night was about partying and dancing. If he was having fun just the same, everyone could continue on having fun just the same.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
chinagirl73 said:
I wasn't looking for advice :smile: .

I was just relating something that was interesting - the physiological anomaly - my emotional response to it - his way of dealing with it.

My mistake. I misread your intent.

His way of dealing with it, to me, is rather obnoxious.

My emotional response would have been "ewww" in my head but I'd not have said anything. I'd have said something akin to "isn't that lovely though?" and not given him any unnecessary encouragement. His friends are truly obnoxious IMO to encourage him or you in it.

ILguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He was probably hoping you'd be fascinated by it (in the way one might be by a big dick) and take an interest, touch, etc. LOL, or sympathize!

Or, as said, it's a way of making sure people are into him, not just his dick.

The few times I've shown myself soft, that's the kind of stuff I hope for, because I'm only 1" soft. I get to just over 6" hard (a big time grower, even though the result is just about average, maybe a little more), and that always surprises people.

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
he may just be comfortable enough in his skin that he's not worried about whether you (or his friends) like his dick

Microlessthan1inch

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi Chinagirl,

didn´t you feel curious to touch his lil thing? I am asking because I have a tiny micropenis too and many girls liked it to play "that sweet thing" coz its unique and "cute"!
Can you please watch my picture in my profile to compare the size of my micro to that "dancing guy´s" one?

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been with a girl once who told me that she took a really fat guy home .. just out of curiosity.

The fat guy then wanted her to suck his dick, which she eventually found out was smaller than her clitoris (she had a rather big one).