micropenis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sounds like a star! the guy i was with just lay back and waited for me to do...whatever he expected me to do. it was odd.

Oh lawd.. men.

He was nice, but I think it would still be difficult to be in a relationship with somebody like that.. I think I would miss being penetrated like.. woah. Lol.

modest123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting thread - and, as for those females who've written that they would date a guy with a micropenis because love is their overriding factor, to me that says a lot. It means that there is some depth to your personalities and that's something I can appreciate. Even as a guy with a large penis, I'd take one of you over a size queen any day!

Reactions: Trott.lint

nolbaby

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I don't often think of micropenis (ever actually), but I can't fault a woman for not wanting to deal with one, the same way a woman shouldn't fault me for rejecting her b/c I find some flaw with her body.

YES!!! nobody else really seems to have noticed this, so I'm going to give it some attention.

Great comment, dude. There should be no double standards and there should be no rules that apply to some physical traits but not others. I agree. I can't fault a woman for rejecting a micro-penis as long as she doesn't fault me for dumping her as soon as she gets the first hint of a wrinkle under her eyes some time in her late 20's or early 30's, or telling a woman that I am suddenly too tired for sex immediately after she takes her bra off and reveals a small mole next to one of her nipples. Ya gotta love fairness.

I have a nephew with this. He was tiny as an infant and is obese now, he's always had problems with it being virtually inverted and urinating with any aim at all is difficult because nothing really is protruding from his body to grab and aim. Sitting to piss doesnt work much either because he still cant aim it into the toilet.

He's getting a little depth to his voice now that he's getting in puberty but im not real sure what the future holds for him. He's not exactly got a lot working for him outside of the penis department. (long story)

My mom and i talk about how hard this is going to be for him to be able to function sexually with a woman. I'm sure he masturbates like all other boys do, but as far as functioning sex, not sure how thats going to go for him.

I've seen a lot of videos on efukt with guys with a micropenis. I feel bad for them because i think most men want to have great sex with their cock and atleast know they were able to penetrate.

I feel horrible for them, but it goes to show that we never know who might have one, so their personality can look like anyone elses. I think having a micropenis could be just about a devistating to a sexual relationship as a woman with infantile genitalia. You'd just figure out other things to do that worked for you both if you loved each other.

Please tell me this kid is seeing an endocrinologist and a pediatric urologist. If he's not and his pediatrician is just hoping he'll grow out of it, then you're wasting valuable time. Micropenis needs to be dealt with during puberty while androgen receptors are still working. After puberty there are few choices.

He may have buried or concealed penis. This is a tremendously underdiagnosed problem and a relatively simple surgery could give him much better presentation and ease of use. Once again, the time to act is now. Please urge his parents to arrange for a consultation. I know about this problem because I have it. Feel free to PM me with questions.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
YES!!! nobody else really seems to have noticed this, so I'm going to give it some attention.

Great comment, dude. There should be no double standards and there should be no rules that apply to some physical traits but not others. I agree. I can't fault a woman for rejecting a micro-penis as long as she doesn't fault me for dumping her as soon as she gets the first hint of a wrinkle under her eyes some time in her late 20's or early 30's, or telling a woman that I am suddenly too tired for sex immediately after she takes her bra off and reveals a small mole next to one of her nipples. Ya gotta love fairness.
this would be more like dumping her for not having a vagina, or having vagismus.
not being able to have sex is a little different to having to look at a wrinkle or two.
and unless the guy with micropenis is in all other senses an adonis, the woman has accepted plenty of physical 'flaws' before even getting that far.

rejecting a partner because they will never be able to satisfy you is ok.
and a lot of women need more than 2" to satisfy them...less than 2" won't even reach inside.
people aren't selfish for wanting sex from a sexual relationship, even if they are women. :rolleyes:

AND if you actually read my post, you will know that it was shock & confusion at being faced with something i had no idea how to handle, that i was just a teen, that i feel i would handle the situation better these days.

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
These are horrible analogies. A guy with a micropenis may not even be able to have functional sex. At 2" long, you can't really go back and forth without pulling out at almost every stroke. Even at 3" long, I can't imagine the sex being anything but mediocre.

Wrinkles and moles don't interfere with the act of intercourse. A micropenis does.

Last edited:

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
These are horrible analogies. A guy with a micropenis may not even be able to have functional sex. At 2" long, you can't really go back and forth without pulling out at almost every stroke. Even at 3" long, I can't imagine the sex being anything but mediocre.

Wrinkles and moles don't interfere with the act of intercourse. A micropenis does.

Exactly! Thank you for pointing this out. Size can affect the functions of penetrative sex. It's not equivalent to preferences of appearance.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nobody objected to javyn's post because it wasn't moronic.
and he didn't compare a mole to an inability to have full sex.
a physical flaw like being too tight or loose to function or satisfy is nothing like that.

Cowabanga

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I met the woman of my dream, and I was very nervous about the sex, and delayed it till I was comfortable with her. Finally had the size issue talk, but neglected to say I was extremely thick. All this time she thought I had a micro penis. I am not one to elaborate over something I am embarrass about. I said I was concern about not be able to fit in comfortable, and she thought that it was too small to go in. So she told me that size doesn't matter that she still accept me just the way I am. So awesome to not have a size queen! But extremely awesome for her, that its not about body, but more about the person inside.

Since this is a micro penis issue, it's nice to know that there are more women out there that could be with a man with a micro penis.

Reactions: Trott.lint

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
I had a date with an Eastern Indian guy, he whipped it out and it was so small, I am more than sure it was less than 2 inches. We got into the doggie position and he entered it in me and after 4-5 pumps, he was done. I was MOST unimpressive. He kept on wanting to play but I was like WTF and kicked him out. Yeah, I know. Not nice but I didn't know any better how to deal with the situation years ago.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been. The guy was definitely under 2" but not less than an inch or anything. He was a one night stand.....the penetrative sex was horrible but he definitely made up for it in other ways. I may have actually seen him again if it hadn't turned out to be the night from hell in other ways. I was definitely a bit shocked at first when I saw it but he acted like it wasn't a big deal so it really wasn't. He was a nice enough guy though.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
RULE #1: boys, please do NOT use this thread to trawl for women to pm with your small penis pics or small penis humiliation fantasies. thank you.

Micropenis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ladies, have you ever come across a micropenis?
No, thank God.

have you ever had a relationship with someone who had one?
No, isn't this kinda the same question?

has it been the sole reason for not entering into a relationship?
It would probably be.

how would you react to coming across one?
:dunno: Probably make an excuse about having a breakfast meeting and run like hell.

would you think him less of a man? or merely unlucky?
Horribly unlucky :frown1:

ILguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So even if you like the guy in all other ways, but get surprised by a micropenis, I'm surprised there's not more of a sense of charitability out there. I mean, wouldn't you kind of feel bad for the guy and at least want to make a go of it to help him out? Even if you knew 100% there was no future there due to an incompatibility?

So even if you like the guy in all other ways, but get surprised by a micropenis, I'm surprised there's not more of a sense of charitability out there. I mean, wouldn't you kind of feel bad for the guy and at least want to make a go of it to help him out? Even if you knew 100% there was no future there due to an incompatibility?

Look at the name of this message board and then consider why these women might be answering the way they are. :wink:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

if it's too small for a condom, you can blame them?

and since when did women, or indeed men, have an obligation to have unwanted sex for charity? eeeeeeeeeeeew!

Status
Not open for further replies.