micropenis

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
So even if you like the guy in all other ways, but get surprised by a micropenis, I'm surprised there's not more of a sense of charitability out there. I mean, wouldn't you kind of feel bad for the guy and at least want to make a go of it to help him out? Even if you knew 100% there was no future there due to an incompatibility?

I've met women I felt bad for due to a physical deformity - but I never felt obligated to fuck them to "help them out".

I don't see why women should be expected to do that sort of thing either.

MissPretty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Interesting post. No, i've never come across a guy that's very small or I guess could be considered a "micropenis"...the smallest for me was maybe 5.5" or so ( didn't measure then...and I was less picky ). I've had friends that have had sex with small guys like this...not many but in the past it's happened and from what they've said it wasn't completely fun. Just not the same...even if they could compensate for it elsewhere. I'm extremely picky with a partners cock size...it's just important to me so this would not work for any type of sexual relationship. I wouldn't say it makes them any less of a man really, but for my own personal satisfaction I need a guy that's very well hung. To me...that does mean more of a man but that's just my own personal opinion and other girls i've known seem to feel the same ( maybe to a lesser degree than myself...if size isn't as big of an issue to them as it is myself ). Less of a man? My experience with big guys is that they're usually more confident, secure, and sexually skilled and experienced than small guys so that's part of it....although not all well hung guys are good. My boyfriend is very large...and I like this "attitude" that guys like him have so a man with a "micropenis" would not do for me for any relationship. Everyone is different, but that's just my lifestyle. Good post. :)

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't have a small one but I avoided a cause of micropenis and that is soy products because they contain estrogen. The American medical association lies to you saying soy is good but soy is actually the cause of hormonal imbalance in people today. Parents that eat soy pass the imbalance to babies while pregnant. The women form breasts as early as 8 years old because of the excess estrogen and the boys have micropenises because not enough testosterone is there to develop a larger penis. They may also have small balls as well. The Asian culture traditionally does not eat soy but with the recent sentiment to reduce the population of children in China, the eating of tofu and drinking of soy milk became encouraged by the Chinese government. Soy was traditionally eaten by monks so that they can give up sex. Other Chinese people avoided soy and only churned it into soy sauce, a much weaker source of soy. Tofu and soy milk on the other hand has 100 times the amount of soy than soy sauce. It is like orange juice has more calories than an orange.
In America, babies that are fed the soy formula was tested to have micropenises. They were also more effeminate and some became homosexual. My father and mother knew better so they breast fed me as an infant. Thank goodness my mother was overprotective and didn't trust these formulas otherwise I would suffer the same fate.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Very interesting post, Dolfie. When I thought about what you'd asked, it took a few minutes to get past feeling so horrible for these poor guys. I mean, I knew that micropenis existed, but never gave it much thought. I have no idea how I would deal with it if I had the condition, let alone what I would do if a woman rejected me for it.

But at the same time, it's not the woman's fault. If you have no prior warning, I would think it's impossible to prepare for it; finding a 2" cock where you were expecting at least 5 or 5 1/2". VERY awkward situation, especially when you include the problem of not wanting unprotected sex with someone but having no way to use the condoms you're likely to have on hand.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Very interesting post, Dolfie. When I thought about what you'd asked, it took a few minutes to get past feeling so horrible for these poor guys. I mean, I knew that micropenis existed, but never gave it much thought. I have no idea how I would deal with it if I had the condition, let alone what I would do if a woman rejected me for it.

But at the same time, it's not the woman's fault. If you have no prior warning, I would think it's impossible to prepare for it; finding a 2" cock where you were expecting at least 5 or 5 1/2". VERY awkward situation, especially when you include the problem of not wanting unprotected sex with someone but having no way to use the condoms you're likely to have on hand.
funny thing is, the guy was a total slut!
got loads of girls.
almost always had some girlfriend or recent ex following him around.
...but he wasn't even trying to compensate. he didn't do anything except lay back and expect, with a huge, smug grin.
none of this seemed to hold him back from getting all the girls.

so i don't feel THAT bad.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
funny thing is, the guy was a total slut!
got loads of girls.
almost always had some girlfriend or recent ex following him around.
...but he wasn't even trying to compensate. he didn't do anything except lay back and expect, with a huge, smug grin.
none of this seemed to hold him back from getting all the girls.

so i don't feel THAT bad.

I'm not sure it's possible, but maybe he didn't realize... maybe he thought that his cock was a normal size?

If no-one had told him...

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't have a small one but I avoided a cause of micropenis and that is soy products because they contain estrogen. The American medical association lies to you saying soy is good but soy is actually the cause of hormonal imbalance in people today. Parents that eat soy pass the imbalance to babies while pregnant. The women form breasts as early as 8 years old because of the excess estrogen and the boys have micropenises because not enough testosterone is there to develop a larger penis. They may also have small balls as well. The Asian culture traditionally does not eat soy but with the recent sentiment to reduce the population of children in China, the eating of tofu and drinking of soy milk became encouraged by the Chinese government. Soy was traditionally eaten by monks so that they can give up sex. Other Chinese people avoided soy and only churned it into soy sauce, a much weaker source of soy. Tofu and soy milk on the other hand has 100 times the amount of soy than soy sauce. It is like orange juice has more calories than an orange.
In America, babies that are fed the soy formula was tested to have micropenises. They were also more effeminate and some became homosexual. My father and mother knew better so they breast fed me as an infant. Thank goodness my mother was overprotective and didn't trust these formulas otherwise I would suffer the same fate.

Yeah and most people who die in car crashes ate carrots at some point before the crash. TO make a long story short: Carrots will kill you.

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well there are 2 sides to this story.
estrogen/ men

Out of repect to the O.P. I will not go into a long diatribe about this article as I don't think this was the original spirit of the thread. But I will say I read it and found it "fascinating".

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah. While I won't go as far as Darkseid did, I will say that soy is a lot more harmful than it's been made out to be. There are a ton of studies if you're doubtful, just google soy/harmful effects.

And yeah, having a micropenis would suck macroballs.

shrunkenmanhood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What I don't understand is if this is such a rare condition how is it so many women have encountered one or more?

These micro guys must be really putting it out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.