Status
Not open for further replies.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
not really unless those guys you seen were hard

I have had extreme shrinkage due to coldness (I mean it was only in the 20s outside)
I refuse to believe, unless someday shown otherwise, that the men whose dicks have crawled completely inside their bodies, full inversion, have more than two or three inches erect. You do see those fellas regularly at nudist venues. I'll disagree with Julie though, and say they are seen regularly, but are still rare. I've seen thousands of dicks, but only just over a handful of the inverted guys.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I refuse to believe, unless someday shown otherwise, that the men whose dicks have crawled completely inside their bodies, full inversion, have more than two or three inches erect. You do see those fellas regularly at nudist venues. I'll disagree with Julie though, and say they are seen regularly, but are still rare. I've seen thousands of dicks, but only just over a handful of the inverted guys.
shrinkage was pretty bad to about 1" to 1"1/2 it did not bother me since I know what I have..

I mean loss of heat can be very high from the penis because I hang 5 to 6" in the warmer months (Sure it works that way for other guys who hang that much as well)
works for me that way in the summer I hardly sweat in the summer.

my friend has a small penis he is like 3" erect and probably just a head sticking out while soft. based on the view threw those very reviling sweat pants he was wearing...At first when he told me he was small I thought maybe he was just fucking around saying I'm small but it's average size tell just the other day... a lot of people seem to claim small but they are of \normal size

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
shrinkage was pretty bad to about 1" to 1"1/2 it did not bother me since I know what I have..

I mean loss of heat can be very high from the penis because I hang 5 to 6" in the warmer months (Sure it works that way for other guys who hang that much as well)
works for me that way in the summer I hardly sweat in the summer.

my friend has a small penis he is like 3" erect and probably just a head sticking out while soft. based on the view threw those very reviling sweat pants he was wearing...At first when he told me he was small I thought maybe he was just fucking around saying I'm small but it's average size tell just the other day... a lot of people seem to claim small but they are of \normal size
1" - 1.5" is significantly larger than what I'm talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.