Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whatever works for you~

I am thrilled that the lot of you have decided that free speech only extends to those you select. Why is it, that she can be abusive; however I cannot and must not? Whereas I have spoken improperly many times, I admit to it. DD continues to denigrate anyone who does not meet her standards--a simple, 'I do not care for it' or just not responding would be much more of an act showing the 'grace' which she is claimed to possess.

Dazza

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pass the magnifying glass?

Blimey.

I don't think the Tiny Tim pic can be properly classed as a micropenis. It looks like he has no testicles either. This suggest either a severe endocrine defiency or perhaps a feminized male (exposure to female hormones in the womb or testosterone insensitivity)

The first pic by the original poster is extraordinary. Is that erect? If so whats the flaccid size like!!! How does he wear a condom? How does he have sex or masturbate.

Truly there are worse things then death.

Ok thats a slight overstatement but wow! I'm not sure what's worse. To have a penis so small you can only hold it with your thumb and index finger or to have a big cock - which is then mutilated in accident.

Poor man, I wonder what car he drives ;)

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whatever works for you~

I am thrilled that the lot of you have decided that free speech only extends to those you select.

Oh, that argument is such bullshit. The last resort of someone who's had his ass handed to him, that's what it is. Nobody's preventing you from spewing your shit, Onslow. We're just standing up for the people we like and care about. Should we stop doing that just to make you feel better?

Why is it, that she can be abusive; however I cannot and must not? Whereas I have spoken improperly many times, I admit to it. DD continues to denigrate anyone who does not meet her standards--a simple, 'I do not care for it' or just not responding would be much more of an act showing the 'grace' which she is claimed to possess.
That's pure B.S. - if you look at her old chart, you'll notice that I don't, technically-speaking, meet her standards either. But guess what? We're quickly become very good friends. What do you make of that, genius? There goes your fucking argument, awwww.

Be abusive all you want, you'll just end up on more people's ignore list. Nobody's stopping you.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The first pic by the original poster is extraordinary. Is that erect? If so whats the flaccid size like!!! How does he wear a condom? How does he have sex or masturbate.
yes, it was erect.
i've managed to wank just fine with my clit.
lesbian sex works without a wang.
i'm guessing that with the right partner they do ok.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's pure B.S. - if you look at her old chart, you'll notice that I don't, technically-speaking, meet her standards either. But guess what? We're quickly become very good friends. What do you make of that, genius? There goes your fucking argument, awwww.

Be abusive all you want, you'll just end up on more people's ignore list. Nobody's stopping you.
Her chart was related to sex~~not who she would associate with. Are you sure you ever learned to read?

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
i came across one at age 19, but just didn't know what to do with it, so did nothing.

it's not a pity thing...there's a curiosity.
and i'm interested in how it effects them.

i love huge wang.
but...i don't find the tiny wang unattractive.

I have a tiny wang, would you like to come and touch it? You could see how it effects me first hand. :biggrin1:

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
http://kormoranos.files.wordpress.co...micropenis.jpg

i find them fascinating. :eek: WHY??? There's nothing there to fascinate....:confused:

how would you react to seeing one? Shock, horror, major disappointment all these things come to mind.

I think the question to ask here is, what would be your excuse to get out of that predicament? :biggrin1:

i'm gullible. :smile:

Oh... Ahem, well, I ALSO have very small penis. Yes, it's tiny. Oh yes, very small. You're welcome to inspect it anytime.

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Y'know, it's funny, Cheech & Chong once did a PLAYBOY interview, & remarked about Redd Foxx's endowement. "Redd Foxx's dick is so small he could fuck a Cheerio"
Oooo, that's a shame! :redface:

i came across one at age 19, but just didn't know what to do with it, so did nothing.

it's not a pity thing...there's a curiosity.
and i'm interested in how it effects them.

i love huge wang.
but...i don't find the tiny wang unattractive.
I guess some are cute, but if I want cute I'll get a puppy. When I want sex or even companionship, I want a big dicked man. :redface: :biggrin1:

Would this be considered a micropenis?
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=49183

IMHO, yes, but since you only posted because you enjoy SPH; I have nothing more to say.

Gasp! But that NEVER happens on the Internetz!!!!!
Exactly. It just sucks that she's getting flack for this. It's a nice double-standard - nobody's gonna call you out on the fact that you mentioned her amazing, ahem, 'assets', but if a woman does the same to a well-endowed man, than she's a 'gaping-hole slut'. Ridiculous.
I haven't met Deb in person; but we have had a number of chats and she is a great gal. Her heart & brain are as big as her boobs. :biggrin1: More importantly she helped me out big time a few months ago with a personal problem.

Here is another.
:eek: :yikes: :eek22: :eek22: :eek22: :yikes: :eek:

You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar, I've repeatedly stated my preference for a larger dick but it doesn't have to involve a put down of smaller guys.
I quite agree. But, it really bothers me when guys who know they don't even meet the Kinsey Report standard of average approach me via PM and chat demanding A/S/L and am I big enuf 4 U? Worse yet are the closet cuckold and SPH guys! They pretend to be normal but soon enough their true self comes out.:mad:

Her chart was related to sex~~not who she would associate with. Are you sure you ever learned to read?
I normally agree with you Onslow; but on this we must agree to disagree. As a woman of a certain age I understand completely where she is coming from. While my minimum size requirements are slightly lower than hers; I too refuse to settle. If it's true that one never knows when a friend or acquaintance may become something more...then encouraging the little guys as friends can only lead to an uncomfortable and unneccssary scene later on.

Why should she or anyone be forced to associate with anybody?

NOTE: The chart which she no longer has as part of her signature was adapted from one of my firsts posts as an LPSG member. Ironically enough it was in response to a thread on the micropenis. :tongue: :rolleyes:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WOW, can you even call it a dick? Looks like an oversized clitoris if you ask me?!!! ** shrugs**:confused: :confused:

That is the penis he was born with and there is nothing he can do about it so for all those with the cruel remarks should remember we all have short comings. How would u feel if someeone made not so nice remarks about your imperfections.

Oh for petes sakes, spare me the pitty.

Let's hope he goes into cuckolding, at least a woman will love him for his small penis and remind him every single day how much she is satisfied by a large dick.:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

You know, I so don't want to get into this. But I can't not say anything because I don't think Onslow was far off the mark in criticizing deb for the remarks above. If deb really is a wonderful, educated, beautiful person outside of this website, I wouldn't be surprised. I'm actually of the mind that since burns1de has met and and likes her very much, she may well come off in a more positive way in real life than she does on this site. I hope that she does. I can be a complete bitch on this site for various reasons and I hope that the sum of my personality is more than what I show here. So, I give deb as a person the benefit of the doubts.

I still don't have to like the way she presents herself here.

It's one thing to have a preference for size, it's another to be cruel to someone because of it. I am extremely sensitive to this kind of thing, especially as it relates to what deb wrote in the above post, for a very good reason that I think I've posted about here before. My husband was born with a birth defect called hypospadias. You can look it up. His was pretty severe so he spent most of the summers of his childhood getting his penis reconstructed. The surgeons did a good job, but he was still left with a lot of scarring and some residual damage, and the problem was never 100% corrected. His penis is perfectly functional sexually and reproductively, but it doesn't look "normal." Because of that, he's has women walk out on him in bed, tell him he was disgusting, laugh at him, etc. He spent a good portion of his childhood and adult life thinking he was a monster. I wonder if deb has ever seen a grown man who is far from having the perfect 9X6 cock cry because he thought no woman would ever love him because his penis was fucked up. I got lucky with my husband because if it weren't for his penis and the shame he felt because of it, he probably would have been taken already when I met him-- he's educated, smart, funny, kind, and successful. He is one of the most incredible people I've ever met. So when I see deb make comments like the above, I want to smack her because it's not just the guys she's commenting on that are reading her posts. It's also the average and less than average guys that never post a thing that may be walking away feeling even more inadequate after reading bullshit like the abovementioned post. It's no wonder men with perfectly normal, average penises feel inadequate.

I wonder if she realizes that the men she's being rude and mean to are REAL PEOPLE and for whatever reason come on here and want validation because they are scared to get it in real life.

I don't care if a woman is a sizequeen. If that's one of her priorities in finding a mate, that's better for me, really, because I might just like on of her small-dicked castoffs. However, there are a lot of women here who are sizequeens that manage to not systematically jeer at every penis that's not up to her standards. And that's my problem with her-- not that she's a sizequeen, but that she's unnecessarily cruel in her posts.

I've got a few examples here:

http://www.lpsg.org/sex-with-a-large-penis/51154-its-not-size-its-motion-2.html#post843411

http://www.lpsg.org/relationships-d...nline-dating-small-one-what-3.html#post798942

This one was aimed at the ladies:

http://www.lpsg.org/women-s-issues/40295-ladies-your-thoughts-on-3.html#post662462

I also have seen posts where she claims to only have dated men with 12.5 X 7 and up, then says her biggest was 11, then says she couldn't imagine taking 11 inches, and then says her largest was 11 inches again. Pick a story and stick with it, ffs.

Before you go and do it, I realize you can probably get a bunch of my posts that are pretty damning. I'm not saying I'm any better than deb at being polite and kind. I am saying that her particular way of dealing with things on this board upset me as well as they upset Onslow. So to rip him apart for speaking his mind isn't really fair. He's not making something up out of thin air and I don't think he should feel a need to be silent.

If deb's a great person, wonderful. If I met her anywhere but here I may well have liked her very much. But I take issue with the way she presents herself her for my own reasons as I've stated above. I think we should extend that right to take issue with her to Onslow as well.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also didn't want to get into this because I don't want to be criticizing another lady but I couldn't agree more with Snoozan. Deb has always been friendly to me in the room and I couldn't in any way criticise her communications with me but I have seen her be very dismissive of men who don't meet her size criteria. I also prefer not to chat to guys who aren't hung in private, but in the room I treat them as I'd hope to be treated by any stranger.
I'm afraid Onslow only said what quite a lot of us think but didn't have the balls to say. If it were a man commenting about women in the way Deb does on men everyone would be jumping on him, being a woman isn't a good enough reason to get away with being unpleasant for the sake of it.
Deb you can be lovely, and being lovely takes no more effort than being horrible, so why not just say no without having to rip into someone for something that's not their fault.

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You ladies DO have thr right to pick the type of man you want but for the guy, I am sure most men would be damaged by having a very small dick. For Pete's sake the Crown Prince gave up the throne of England due to his small size just to be appreciated by one woman.

There is a word, its called empathy, and some here simply don't have it for others. You can be discerNing or critical without being cruel.