micropenis

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So why not just say no without having to rip into someone for something that's not their fault.

I don't know what Deb's reasons are; but I know I have been nasty to more than one underendowed man on this forum in the last few months because they never take no for an answer.

The truth is I'm tired of being nice to many of these small guys. Why? Because I tell them up front I am not interested. I don't do SPH, they say fine I'm not into that. Then the next thing they want to know is how big was my biggest guy and how do they compare? :mad: Will I look at their pics and give my honest opinion?

As a woman of a certain age who is also looking to settle down with the right man, I understand completely where she is coming from. While my minimum size requirements are a bit lower than hers; I too refuse to settle.

If it's true that one never knows when a friend or acquaintance may become something more...then encouraging the little guys as friends can only lead to an uncomfortable and uneccessary scene later on.

I now know for fact a man with a small penis cannot please me in bed. Why waste my time getting to know him as a friend? :confused: It gives him false hope.

Why should she or I be forced to befriend anybody? For criminys sake this is the Large Penis Support Group.
If it were the Large Breast Support Group I would not be a member, because I don't have large breasts! :mad: :mad: :mad:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't chat to small guys on here privately, I firmly tell them in private no and that's the end of the story, however I like to think of the room as a kind of party and my privates as my 'boudoir' you don't get in my inner sanctum unless you know you're welcome there, but in the room I happily chat to anyone who's polite, it'd be like being at a party where mixing is the whole idea behind it and deciding anyone who I wouldn't fuck I wouldn't talk to. If someones persistently a nuisance I'm as capable of anyone as putting him down hard - but why put a guy down hard if he doesn't ask for it? One request to chat or size them up in private doesn't warrant a full scale rant in the room, and I've never seen you do this nj.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know what Deb's reasons are; but I know I have been nasty to more than one underendowed man on this forum in the last few months because they never take no for an answer.

The truth is I'm tired of being nice to many of these small guys. Why? Because I tell them up front I am not interested. I don't do SPH, they say fine I'm not into that. Then the next thing they want to know is how big was my biggest guy and how do they compare? :mad: Will I look at their pics and give my honest opinion?

As a woman of a certain age who is also looking to settle down with the right man, I understand completely where she is coming from. While my minimum size requirements are a bit lower than hers; I too refuse to settle.

If it's true that one never knows when a friend or acquaintance may become something more...then encouraging the little guys as friends can only lead to an uncomfortable and uneccessary scene later on.

I now know for fact a man with a small penis cannot please me in bed. Why waste my time getting to know him as a friend? :confused: It gives him false hope.

Why should she or I be forced to befriend anybody? For criminys sake this is the Large Penis Support Group.
If it were the Large Breast Support Group I would not be a member, because I don't have large breasts! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Thank-You NJQT for stating what I could not do so eloquently!!!!

:crucified: Since Onslow, Snoozan and Spoiled all have made their feelings evident, anyone else care to add their own two cents??? Unlike most people on here, if I dish it I can certainly take the flack for stating my preference.

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hahahaha... njqt466 you said it. For f@%k's sake, LPSG... figure it out. If a woman is on here and isn't a size queen then what is she doing here? As for these micro-penis guys, they have their digital pics taken and then posted on the net, they are opening themselves up to scrutiny. Plus, unless they show their faces in the pics too they are no different than the people you make fun of who are out of ear-shot. Jeez, people, this is the internet, lighten-the-fuck-up...

See, guys with micro-penii incite riots everywhere that they go. Stupid, war-mongering micropenii.

woodworshiper

Just Browsing
Media
Re this, and Burns1de's reply on confidence, I played around with this dude once who was about the size of a Marlboro...he was so comfortable with himself, which was a turn-on, that the size didn't matter. To the opposite, I love a throat stretcher, but I was with a guy who was truly like a beer can...I was disapointed that I couldn't swallow it no matter how hard I tried, but I enjoyed the tryin' anyway...I'd tell the guy to rub that puppy on a wet hard clit till she screams for more........

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
anyone else care to add their own two cents???

Maybe it's that I'm such a headstrong person with a high opinion of myself, but there is something fundamentally, viscerally repugnant to me about people who don't respect themselves. The SPH crap just rubs that instinctive, reptilian side of my mind completely the wrong way...or as a friend of my wife's likes to say, it makes me violent.

I am always civil to people in chat, even when their proclivities creep me out like the SPH folks do. That doesn't mean I'm going to befriend them, and it doesn't mean I'm going to couch my opinions in some silly attempt to spare them any perceived insult. I know I've stated this before, but apparently it bears repeating: this site is the LPSG, folks. Sure, all are welcome and all allowed to voice their opinions...but just like a goth boy in leather bondage gear who strolls into an East Texas country/western bar, don't be surprised when the regulars don't cotton to your views of life. You knew what the place was when you entered and did so at your own peril. If your delicate sensibilities are offended, don't lash out at the folks whom the place was designed to cater to...you have nobody to blame but your own self.

That said, I thought Deb's quip about hoping he was into cuckolding was intended to be a little tongue in cheek...it read to me as flippant humor, not at all venomous. In any case, it wasn't personally addressed as insulting to anyone.

Onslow's vitriolic outburst at Deb, however, was completely un-fucking-called for. To say it was rude would be the mother of all understatements. I just can't imagine reading Deb's remark in any way that would warrant such a nasty personal attack. Like all others, Deb was voicing her opinion...as was Onslow, but I completely lost respect for him after reading that.

I'm all for being able to take anything you dish out, but I'm honestly at a loss to reconcile what she said with his retort. Anyhow, I digress.

As for the OP, the micropenis is just one of life's interesting curiosities to me. I'd hate to be saddled with one, but supposedly everyone has their own cross to bear. After all, it's just a dick. I suppose these guys find a way to come to terms with it, and apparently even find women to whom it isn't a dealbreaker. Great for them...the more love and happiness engendered in this world, the better. And I think I've devoted all the time in my life to micropenises that I care to. Moving on...

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Diamond Deb scares me....and I LIKE it! Tee hee! :biggrin1:

In all seriousness, as one of the members with a smaller "member", her comments did not offend me. I thought they were kinda humorous.

But don't think a smaller package limits guys like me in any way, afterall having a longer than average tongue has been a life saver.:wink:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hahahaha... njqt466 you said it. For f@%k's sake, LPSG... figure it out. If a woman is on here and isn't a size queen then what is she doing here?
Stimulating discussion on a wide variety of topics, chatting/meeting people you wouldn't normally meet IRL, lots of fun pics to browse through...not every woman is here because she's searching for someone with a larger member. Some of us consider it a bonus if we do but it's not required. It's rather presumptuous of you to assume only women who are size queens belong here.
Jeez, people, this is the internet, lighten-the-fuck-up...
See above.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't chat to small guys on here privately, I firmly tell them in private no and that's the end of the story, however I like to think of the room as a kind of party and my privates as my 'boudoir' you don't get in my inner sanctum unless you know you're welcome there, but in the room I happily chat to anyone who's polite, it'd be like being at a party where mixing is the whole idea behind it and deciding anyone who I wouldn't fuck I wouldn't talk to. If someones persistently a nuisance I'm as capable of anyone as putting him down hard - but why put a guy down hard if he doesn't ask for it? One request to chat or size them up in private doesn't warrant a full scale rant in the room, and I've never seen you do this nj.

Many times I have been in chat and would like to just be in the chat room itself and no private chat. But I'm always getting private chat requests. Now, there was one time I didn't mind it - Blocko was asking me about my job search. Otherwise though, it is usually people I don't know from the boards, asking me the same questions over and over. Sigh... I'd like to spend time in chat just chatting with the people in the room without getting all these private chat requests, basically.

I do try to be nice to everyone regardless of size - I have enough of my own issues and insecurities; I know what it's like to have those issues. But yeah, I do have my preferences...

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My words in blue to save me typing.

You know, I so don't want to get into this. But I can't not say anything because I don't think Onslow was far off the mark in criticizing deb for the remarks above. If deb really is a wonderful, educated, beautiful person outside of this website, I wouldn't be surprised. I'm actually of the mind that since burns1de has met and and likes her very much, she may well come off in a more positive way in real life than she does on this site. I hope that she does. I can be a complete bitch on this site for various reasons and I hope that the sum of my personality is more than what I show here. So, I give deb as a person the benefit of the doubts.

I still don't have to like the way she presents herself here.

It's one thing to have a preference for size, it's another to be cruel to someone because of it. I am extremely sensitive to this kind of thing, especially as it relates to what deb wrote in the above post, for a very good reason that I think I've posted about here before. My husband was born with a birth defect called hypospadias. You can look it up. His was pretty severe so he spent most of the summers of his childhood getting his penis reconstructed. The surgeons did a good job, but he was still left with a lot of scarring and some residual damage, and the problem was never 100% corrected. His penis is perfectly functional sexually and reproductively, but it doesn't look "normal." Because of that, he's has women walk out on him in bed, tell him he was disgusting, laugh at him, etc. He spent a good portion of his childhood and adult life thinking he was a monster. I wonder if deb has ever seen a grown man who is far from having the perfect 9X6 cock cry because he thought no woman would ever love him because his penis was fucked up. I got lucky with my husband because if it weren't for his penis and the shame he felt because of it, he probably would have been taken already when I met him-- he's educated, smart, funny, kind, and successful. He is one of the most incredible people I've ever met. So when I see deb make comments like the above, I want to smack her because it's not just the guys she's commenting on that are reading her posts. It's also the average and less than average guys that never post a thing that may be walking away feeling even more inadequate after reading bullshit like the abovementioned post. It's no wonder men with perfectly normal, average penises feel inadequate.

I wonder if she realizes that the men she's being rude and mean to are REAL PEOPLE and for whatever reason come on here and want validation because they are scared to get it in real life.

It's been stated time and time again, in fact whole threads have been started about it, that a Large Penis Support Group is a poor venue for someone who has a small penis to seek validation. Whats more, nearly every woman who posts often has voiced at one time or another how fed up they are with the SPH requests they recieve. This thread is about the micro penis as a concept rather than any one person's micro penis in particular. I'm not surprised Diamond made a joke about cuckolding, I'm surprised no one made it sooner.

I don't care if a woman is a sizequeen. If that's one of her priorities in finding a mate, that's better for me, really, because I might just like on of her small-dicked castoffs. However, there are a lot of women here who are sizequeens that manage to not systematically jeer at every penis that's not up to her standards. And that's my problem with her-- not that she's a sizequeen, but that she's unnecessarily cruel in her posts.

I've got a few examples here: Just happened to have those in your pocket?

http://www.lpsg.org/sex-with-a-large-penis/51154-its-not-size-its-motion-2.html#post843411

Cruel to whom? I went looking for the poor soul with the 5" she destroyed the feelings of only to discover that the 5" was just a random number thrown out by another woman as being less than satisfactory.

The guy on the date? I don't recall reading that she laughed at him or put him down. There are loads of ways to end a date that's gotten that far quickly. "You didn't bring a condom either? I guess it's not going to happen." If this is the assumption of cruelty it is purely that,assumption.

For entertainment value scroll two posts down. There's Onslow with another helpful link, leading to even more helpful links in his quoted post. If you check the dates of the original posts being held up for scrutiny her reason for the numbers changing is perfectly credible.

Yikes! In May 2007 he dug up a post from May 2006. That's some serious axe grinding.

http://www.lpsg.org/relationships-d...nline-dating-small-one-what-3.html#post798942

K, in this post she comments on a pic not belonging to someone on the site, no, wait, turns out it did. Someone pretending not to be the owner of the cock in question so he can get third person humiliation. I doubt he was hurt, he was probably delighted. As far as the comment itself goes I think a woman who has plainly stated that she will accept no less than 9x6 saying that she wouldn't fuck a guy smaller than that is about as offensive as a guy who has stated plainly that he is 100% straight saying that he wouldn't fuck another guy (no matter how nice he is).

This one was aimed at the ladies:

http://www.lpsg.org/women-s-issues/40295-ladies-your-thoughts-on-3.html#post662462

I think a comparison of SUVs to midsize cars would have been more appropriate since speed and cornering haven't much to do with breasts. Either way she's saying that her breasts are more joy than hassle for her and she wouldn't want them smaller. My headlights are average size, so yeah, I resent that it means many men will be blinded by her fog lamps. However, I can't see myself digging up a seven month old post to complain that someone had the audacity to celebrate having a larger size of something that many happen to desire a larger size of on the Large Penis Support Group.

I wait patiently for your post linking to all the men on this site who have dared to voice that they wouldn't want a smaller penis. I understand how cruel that might be to smaller endowed men reading such posts.

Further entertainment from this link can be found by scrolling up two posts. Why, Snoozan, that's a post by you, quoting Diamond with yet another link, this to the "Bullshit Constant" thread. You're either implying by that that she's not really a woman or not as chesty as she states. She's both. Cope.

Is this the re-airing of a seven month old grudge? Should we expect to see it again in five months for another anniversary axe grind? This is the second time you've posted this link to smear this poster with. New pattern of abuse for you?

I also have seen posts where she claims to only have dated men with 12.5 X 7 and up, then says her biggest was 11, then says she couldn't imagine taking 11 inches, and then says her largest was 11 inches again. Pick a story and stick with it, ffs.

Whoops! This has nothing to do with insensitive posts. This is just unrelated bitchiness. I think your conscientious objector facade just cracked. If the numbers confuse you refer to your first link and the rest of Onslow's labyrinth.

Before you go and do it, I realize you can probably get a bunch of my posts that are pretty damning. I'm not saying I'm any better than deb at being polite and kind. I am saying that her particular way of dealing with things on this board upset me as well as they upset Onslow. So to rip him apart for speaking his mind isn't really fair. He's not making something up out of thin air and I don't think he should feel a need to be silent.

Not all women (or men) require 40 inch wangs the way you do deb. Even on this board, you will read from women and men who have been immensely satisfied by men who are smaller but at least know what to do with their penis. You continue to be an arrogant spiteful bitch with no real value~~one day you will be a withered old prune with nobody to touch you. It's too bad, that you will never know what real love and passion are, because you think everything revolves around the penis. Love doesn't work that way. It's too bad you haven't learned the joy of grinding sex or that there can be ways to bring pleasure that do not involve having a penis shoved into your gaping rotting twat.

Portion in red holds validity as a response to her post if you read her post to be serious. The rest of it is vicious flaming and frustrated hatred. Would you care to defend "gaping rotting twat" as merely a voiced opinion relevant to her post? Looks remarkable abusive to me.

If deb's a great person, wonderful. If I met her anywhere but here I may well have liked her very much. But I take issue with the way she presents herself her for my own reasons as I've stated above. I think we should extend that right to take issue with her to Onslow as well.

Everyone is welcome to take issue with any post from any poster within the thread posted. Using unrelated posts out of context to make another member look bad as a person is blatant character assasination. Repeated attacks on a person's character unrelated to their posts in a thread is just flaming and disruptive.

Step away from the grindstone.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm kinda tempted to go make another thread, to actually talk about the thread topic.

these pages & pages of arguement make for really dull reading!
does one insensitive remark really merit 4 pages???

yeah, it was mean, laughing at disabilities is in poor taste, even if the disability is sexual...but 4 pages?

i'm starting to wish i'd made a circumsission thread instead.

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Stimulating discussion on a wide variety of topics, chatting/meeting people you wouldn't normally meet IRL, lots of fun pics to browse through...not every woman is here because she's searching for someone with a larger member. Some of us consider it a bonus if we do but it's not required. It's rather presumptuous of you to assume only women who are size queens belong here.

See above.

Ah yes, the Snoozan, Spoiled Princess, Mercurialbliss triple team against Diamonddeb's posts, all masked in flowery, holier-than-thou here for a greater purpose trype... well done.

No offense, but a penis site should not get this catty. That is directed at Onslow too. Be a man and real back the anger towards women, OJ.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Concerning micropenises. I read and wish I had the link for it now, that a penis must be at least 1.6 inches erect to be functional and that this was determined by doctors. Don't know how that arrived at that number.

When I first saw the OP's picture, I thought that it really wasn't a micropenis. I didn't realize that this penis was erect.

Many guys have a flaccid penis that size that will grow to five or more inches erect.

If that link was correct the guy who owns that penis is very close to the line where the penis is not long enough to be funtional in striaght intercourse.

It also explains why the real average of an adult penis is 5.1 inches according to random measrenebts done by doctors. The average has to include the micropenises as well as the really big ones.

The surveys where they ask guys to give their penis length are not reliable. Most guys are going to fudge a little or a lot.

I understand the OP's concern here. It is one thing to say that you are not interested in small dicks. It is quite different to make insulting statements that paints all people, in this case, men who have that physical trait.

It really isn't necessary to make fun of people with large ears, club feet, birth marks in the wrong places etc. It really is in poor taste.

But this is the LPSG. Most members couldn't give a rat's ass about good manners.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If that link was correct the guy who owns that penis is very close to the line where the penis is not long enough to be funtional in striaght intercourse.
the one i came across as a teen was actually smaller than that, erect.
there was no shaft...just a head.
at the time i knew that there was just no way of it actually getting inside and there was no way to put a condom on it anyway.

no, there was no way it could be considered functional...at least, not for regular sex.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah yes, the Snoozan, Spoiled Princess, Mercurialbliss triple team against Diamonddeb's posts, all masked in flowery, holier-than-thou here for a greater purpose trype... well done.

No offense, but a penis site should not get this catty. That is directed at Onslow too. Be a man and real back the anger towards women, OJ.
Wow, and here I thought I was the only one who felt this?!!!:biggrin1:

My words in blue to save me typing.

Everyone is welcome to take issue with any post from any poster within the thread posted. Using unrelated posts out of context to make another member look bad as a person is blatant character assasination. Repeated attacks on a person's character unrelated to their posts in a thread is just flaming and disruptive.

Step away from the grindstone.

Thank-You, my sentiments exactly!!!!

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

WTF? My post had nothing to do with Deb and everything to do with your comment that only size queens belong here, which is a load of crap. The only "purpose" of my post was to refute your statement that it's all about large cocks for the women here and it isn't. Putting words into my mouth only pisses me off.

Please explain how my post was holier-than-thou. I'd love to know.

*waits*