micropenis

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
That said, I thought Deb's quip about hoping he was into cuckolding was intended to be a little tongue in cheek...it read to me as flippant humor, not at all venomous. In any case, it wasn't personally addressed as insulting to anyone.

Agreed, that's certainly how I read it.

That said, it was, in my opinion, as good an opportunity as any for snoozan to respond to with her issues with diamond or anything diamond has written. The validity of snoozan's "axe to grind" is something to which my own opinion is irrelevant.

I think Onslows' reaction was uncalled for.

It's no wonder men with perfectly normal, average penises feel inadequate.

It hurts me a little everytime a 'sizequeen' states her requirements(note that isn't the same as a preference) - but then again, I got depressed when Jennifer Aniston got married to Brad Pitt(another woman unavailable to me *sigh*), so perhaps I'm not the best person to judge! :tongue:

I still don't have to like the way she presents herself here.

I understand where you're coming from, some of her posts do seem a little brash to me, specifically one or two regarding circumcision. (I was planning to elaborate on this issue here, but this thread needs no more fuel and so I'll let it lie.)

To Diamond: That doesn't mean I'm not open to me having misinterpreted those posts or misunderstood(and consequently, being set right on this matter), it's jsut how I saw them personally.

But as mentioned, I'm quite sure she's a wonderful person in real life. (See my signature - I suggest everyone in this thread reads it.)

I now know for fact a man with a small penis cannot please me in bed.

I hope you're pertaining to penetrative intercourse here, rather than sex as a whole.

If it's true that one never knows when a friend or acquaintance may become something more...then encouraging the little guys as friends can only lead to an uncomfortable and uneccessary scene later on.
Why waste my time getting to know him as a friend? :confused: It gives him false hope.
Why should she or I be forced to befriend anybody?

Is an ever-expanding circle of friends a bad thing(no one is forcing you to befriend anyone, politeness does not equal friendship)?

Is LPSG's sole purpose to find someone to hook up with? Is that what every man is looking for on here? I fail to see how making a friend is giving him false hope in someday being in a sexual relationship with you.
It may evolve into that situation, but most of the time it won't. Innocent until proven guilty was the way to do things, so I heard.

It takes very little effort to be polite and/or friendly to someone, but doing this does not mean you have to entertain them or their thoughts.

A smile, nod, and a comment about the weather to a stranger who walks by is not the same as sitting him down and getting all philosophical about the meaning of life over coffee.

For criminys sake this is the Large Penis Support Group.
If it were the Large Breast Support Group I would not be a member, because I don't have large breasts! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Should I leave now then, or wait until the weekend?

Ah yes, the Snoozan, Spoiled Princess, Mercurialbliss triple team against Diamonddeb's posts, all masked in flowery, holier-than-thou here for a greater purpose trype... well done.

I'm sure it must have been pre-meditated and co-ordinated - three different human beings sharing a similar opinion?! :eek:

Do only sizequeens, men measuring 9x6 or above, and those looking to get laid belong here, then?

Some people are just nice. Some people, apparently, are not. Being nice to someone takes too much effort and invites unwanted situations, clearly.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ron when in anything I've ever said have I said I was here for anything other than to chat with hot guys, hopefully hung hot guys? Obviously both Snoozan, MB and I felt strongly enough to say something despite some misgivings on at least my part and Snoozan's. Imagine for a moment that Deb was a man and then imagine this same guy is commenting that any woman with small tits isn't worth his time - how would you all react then.

Deb you've mentioned a few times that you lost a considerable amount of weight, imagine you were on this site pre your weight loss and there was a man telling you that you were too fat to be of consequence, leaving posts in threads saying the same thing, that you weren't even worth a polite dismissal, how would that feel to you. We're all real people behind our keyboards, what you say can hurt someone.

Nj it's the large penis support group, you don't have a penis :)
It's been said this is a large penis site so why are guys who don't have large penises here? I think having a small cock or a cock of any sort is much nearer a large cock than having tits is so if we're welcomed here I don't think anyone has the right to question the right of smaller guys to be here. The ToS says the site is open to all.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ron when in anything I've ever said have I said I was here for anything other than to chat with hot guys, hopefully hung hot guys? Obviously both Snoozan, MB and I felt strongly enough to say something despite some misgivings on at least my part and Snoozan's. Imagine for a moment that Deb was a man and then imagine this same guy is commenting that any woman with small tits isn't worth his time - how would you all react then.

Burnside is not 9 x 6 and yet we have a great friendship, and even though he does not fit my criteria in the cock department he is an articulate, sexy and sensual man, and I can't imagine not having a friendship with such an incredible person.
I never said a man who doesn't fit my cock criteria is not worth my time, I said and I repeat... I would not date him, nor fuck him since he is not my preference sexually, hence why bother taking it from a friendship level to a sexual level if I feel no physical and chemical attraction. There is a difference.
As for a man not wanting to take the time to get to know me if I were to have small tits, that is his perrogative and it doesn't bother me in the least. It's his right and choice to be with someone he deems attractive.

Deb you've mentioned a few times that you lost a considerable amount of weight, imagine you were on this site pre your weight loss and there was a man telling you that you were too fat to be of consequence, leaving posts in threads saying the same thing, that you weren't even worth a polite dismissal, how would that feel to you. We're all real people behind our keyboards, what you say can hurt someone.

Actually, tons of people told me I was too fat, and some men opted not to date me because i was fat, hell they even told told me it was a real shame since I had a pretty face....Guess what???? I actually did something about it...it's called discipline and I lost the 70 pounds....Ultimately i had to lose weight for myself, and no one else.
It was a lot of hard work, but unlike most people who make excuses as to why they can't lose weight I actually managed to take the negative criticism and turn it into a positive.

Nj it's the large penis support group, you don't have a penis :)
It's been said this is a large penis site so why are guys who don't have large penises here? I think having a small cock or a cock of any sort is much nearer a large cock than having tits is so if we're welcomed here I don't think anyone has the right to question the right of smaller guys to be here. The ToS says the site is open to all.

Yes the Tos says the site is open to all, however "Using unrelated posts out of context to make another member look bad as a person is blatant character assasination. Repeated attacks on a person's character unrelated to their posts in a thread is just flaming and disruptive." and that is what has happened in this thread.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Actually, tons of people told me I was too fat, and some men opted not to date me because i was fat, hell they even told told me it was a real shame since I had a pretty face....Guess what???? I actually did something about it...it's called discipline and I lost the 70 pounds....Ultimately i had to lose weight for myself, and no one else.
It was a lot of hard work, but unlike most people who make excuses as to why they can't lose weight I actually managed to take the negative criticism and turn it into a positive.

Imagine that, give or take 10lbs, you would be that weight for the rest of your life - the analogy can now be applied to penis size.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't follow what you are trying to say???:confused: :confused: Please elaborate
he means that you were lucky it was something will power could change.

how it felt to be judged & rejected for your weight is how those men feel, but no diet can help them.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well if someone can not change their physcial attributes why not just date someone who will accept them for what they have?

There are tons of women who really don't care about specific penis size, I am just not one of them. Cope with it. The world is made up of many individuals with all sorts of preferences.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll tell you this much- never have I seen a thread evoke such apprehension over another poster's preferences and try to victimize them over it.

That's life people; some people like their coffee with cream & sugar, then again some like it black. You don't like it, that's fine but don't make the other person feel like shit just because of their preferences.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's why God invented heavy petting. And "dry humping." Such indicators are His gift to women. He was trying to cut Eve some slack. Figured he'd already made her take the rap when he kicked the brats out of the Garden. I don't feel any fascination or impulse to cruelty toward anyone who is "small." But, what a fabulous punishment for somebody who was an f'ing bastard in a previous life!

WOW, can you even call it a dick? Looks like an oversized clitoris if you ask me?!!! ** shrugs**:confused: :confused:

Let's hope he goes into cuckolding, at least a woman will love him for his small penis and remind him every single day how much she is satisfied by a large dick.:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Y'all are cold. Unneccesarily. There is no defending these words. Yes this is a large penis support group, but it is not a small penis berating group. These types of comments come from bad people. I don't care who knows you in person. I don't care how nice you are to them. Treating other human beings like this makes you a bad person. End of story. It's one thing if they ask for this treatment. But random cruelty towards strangers is... evil. You girls suck.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Y'all are cold. Unneccesarily. There is no defending these words. Yes this is a large penis support group, but it is not a small penis berating group. These types of comments come from bad people. I don't care who knows you in person. I don't care how nice you are to them. Treating other human beings like this makes you a bad person. End of story. It's one thing if they ask for this treatment. But random cruelty towards strangers is... evil. You girls suck.

You're a little late to the party, dude. Gillette has already dealt with this. It's a case of personal preference. Besides, it's not like diamond had said that to an LPSG member - this was a photo taken from wherever on the 'net. That's a big difference.

I'll tell you this much- never have I seen a thread evoke such apprehension over another poster's preferences and try to victimize them over it.

That's life people; some people like their coffee with cream & sugar, then again some like it black. You don't like it, that's fine but don't make the other person feel like shit just because of their preferences.

What he said.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
WTF? My post had nothing to do with Deb and everything to do with your comment that only size queens belong here, which is a load of crap. The only "purpose" of my post was to refute your statement that it's all about large cocks for the women here and it isn't. Putting words into my mouth only pisses me off.

Please explain how my post was holier-than-thou. I'd love to know.

*waits*

I'm still waiting...

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We have one more late arriver to the party..

I'd avoided this thread not even reading past the first post because it wasn't of interest, but the events which followed are of serious interest because they've managed to effect me and my friendships.

This thread (dolfette, you can excuse yourself from this next part as it has nothing to do with the intention of the thread, merely the bastardisation it became) has gone about as far past disappointing as possible, some of the comments left here fucking sicken me.

I'm not going to get into pointing fingers, name calling and all that shit. I'm fucking ashamed of myself for not noticing this sooner, had I, I wouldn't have been so supportive to certain people in PM and Chat. I'm ashamed to share a gender with some of these people.

I just can't believe that on a board like this, people are such cunts.

Ok.... that kind of narrows down the field of potential 'suspects'... Maybe I'm just dumb, but I don't get the point of your post... :confused:

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The point is quite simple, I'm pissed off at certain people, felt the need to vent it, but didn't feel the need to start pointing fingers at those individuals. After all, this is just one topic, those people will know who they are because they know me, we agree on some, we don't on others so there's no need to drag names of individuals into it just so that I can feel better about the thread.

In another thread, you've accused me of pointing fingers at you without mentioning your name. Now, you're doing the exact same thing, but for someone in this thread (ie, diamond - it's pretty obvious). Now, we have one moderator saying something (you) and another one (Gillette) saying something else. Can you guys please sort it out? It doesn't look good when the mods are contradicting themselves...

So diamond likes big fucking cocks - so what? I'm over with, everybody else should. Damn, it's personal preference. It might not be politically correct, but so fucking what. Those damn Mohammed toons in Denmark weren't either, and I supported that newspaper all the way. If we can't say what we want, then The Terrorists Win(tm).

I'm not sure your post helped this thread fade away peacefully, Kotch.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Probably not, but just like Deb wanted her say, Snoozan wanted hers, Onslow wanted his, Gillette wanted hers, I wanted mine.

Ok, fine, I won't assume anything, even though I'll bet my right nut that I'm right... I still don't see how your post was supposed to better the situation.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Now, we have one moderator saying something (you) and another one (Gillette) saying something else. Can you guys please sort it out? It doesn't look good when the mods are contradicting themselves...
When we are acting as mods on issues that come before the moderating team, you are correct, the mods should be saying the same thing on the board.

However, when we are speaking as members, we are free to state our positions on issues and we may disagree with each other.

Moderators don't give up their member status when we become mods. Me stating that dicks over 12 inches long are gross and Kat stating they are beautiful is fine. We are talking as members. (This is an example or analogy)

Me stating that Member 153 isn't trolling and is a member in good standing while Kat is stating that Member 153 should be banned immediately is something better discussed in the moderating forum.