micropenis

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't even know why men end up with a micropenis, is it some shortage of hormones before birth and could this be remedied if it was found out at an early enough stage. They can operate on babies before birth, why not give hormone treatment.

I read that it sometimes has to do with low testosterone in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters. I also read that it could have something to do with androgen or insensitivity.

I readx those things here. Additionally, someone sent me this link.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
http://kormoranos.files.wordpress.co...micropenis.jpg

i find them fascinating.

how would you react to seeing one?

If I had reached a point where I was in a position to see a micropenis, then I will already like and respect the owner. Therefore, I would be kind, respectful, acknowledge the situation and find out what he likes and is capable of. He might be used to and very good at playing with toys.

Of course, I am not a size queen. I don't need a huge c*** to orgasm. For myself, a large one is a mental turn on for me, which I why I admire them. However, it is by no means a requirement. Personality wins over a big one everytime. :smile:

To me, there is little difference between putting a micropenis down and the thread that was disparaging toward large labial lips.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm not sure if you are responding to my post, dolfette, and if so I'm not sure what your meaning is? :confused:

As far as sph goes, I assume that stands for "small penis humiliation". There are those that are have a fetish for being disrespectful in order to be verbally abused. One forum I am a member of has a number of Dommes or Mistresses. They often get hit with threads that are extremely abusive. The OP will call them names such as "fat cows" and go from there. It's quite obvious what they are seeking.

If I was with someone who had a small or micro penis and that is what they were looking for, I would not be able to help them. I do not enjoy humiliating or hurting a person's feelings, no matter how much they want it. It doesn't mean I can't dish it out, it means I won't. I don't get off on being mean in any aspect of my life. In my personal opinion, those that do are dealing with personal self-esteem issues and feel the need to put others down to compensate. It's a relationship of give and take in which both parties fulfill the others needs.

By the way, I may be dense here, but what does "ism" stand for? :smile:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
. It's a relationship of give and take in which both parties fulfill the others needs.

It's a role play fantasy. It can be a refreshing change of pace for all involved. I have clients into SPH and other types of humiliation as well. These are people with ordinary lives, high levels of achievement, and responsibility, and a thirst for something different, and even a taste of the tabboo. There are some who seek humiliation because mthey need their own negativity reflected back to them. That's true. In my experience over tha last 7 years, that doesn't apply to the majority of them. Even the ones who do believe they cannot satisfy a woman sexually (and this is most of them) do not believe that they are worthless as individuals, or undeserving of love. People who engage in SPH do fulfil each other's needs. Just not the way you think they should.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
No_Strings, I'm not sure if I am more hurt or pissed off that you totally misinterpreted what I wrote.

Please don't be either, it wasn't meant to be written in a confrontational tone, if that's how it came off. :smile:

Call me stupid but what's the difference? We tried every possible position and I was unable to climax via any of them. He was miffed that I had no sex toys. I've never needed them before! It's my bedroom not Toys 'R' Us for chrissakes!:mad:

You wrote "a man with a small penis cannot please me in bed", there are so many, many more ways to achieve pleasure in bed other than a penis inside a vagina.
If a man with a small penis cannot satisfy you through sexual intercourse, that's entirely understandable, in which case your point is fine - but it's not the same as the words you used.

No, that is not why I came here; nor is it the reason why I stay. However, I have encountered dozens of men here who mistake my politeness or cybersex for love or the promise of a real relationship.

That's their problem(and a problem it is), but I don't feel this should become the automatic assumption about guys who are politeness. If they mistake your friendliness for something else, then you can simply choose to ignore them. In these cases, I would select cure over prevention.

hahahaha I love you babe, you are so cute when you say things like that. :biggrin1: That is the difference between being 18 and being over 40. For people my age who have never been married every person we meet has potential to be 'the one.'

Cool... wanna get married then? :tongue:

True, but have you noticed how many people have hooked up successfully here lately? It gives an old gal like me hope, but at the same time is somewhat annoying. :rolleyes:

Tell me about it - how many PMs do I have to send Bliss before she offers to pay for my plane ticket?!

The problem is, they think it does. I never have this problem with men of average or larger sized cocks on this site.

Stupid Cock Size Theory #457: Chivalry = penis length, politeness = penis girth. :tongue:

I can't argue with your experiences, I just guess(hope) you've been unlucky in this department.

Don't be an ass, of course not. :mad: :mad: The original topic of this thread was the micro-penis. If you will recall I saw your pics before you posted them in the gallery you do not have a micro-penis. In fact you are nicely above average. :05: :flirt:

But not 'large'. :wink:

When it became clear through my posts and in chat that I am a size queen MANY men who do not meet the Kinsey standard of average, let alone large started PMing me for SPH. I hate that SPH. I cannot find any pleasure in insulting another human being on their physical appearance even if I know it is a major turn on for them. These men approach me and Diamond KNOWING they do not meet out criteria and hoping that we will insult their tiny dicks. That is when I get angry and start treating them in an unkind, impolite manner.

Next time, try telling them how big their dick is, and how much it turns you on - see how long they stick around for. :biggrin1:

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My cock has stayed really really small the whole time while reading this whole town hall meeting on manners. ouch.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Honesty is all fine and dandy,but a certain amount of tact should be used when you boldly make statements that are clearly intended to insult.Freedom of speech doesn't mean talking without conscience or respect and with that freedom comes a certain responsibility.

Amen!

sissybabysusie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my penis is quite small just 3 inches and for me I can honestly say I get a kick from being humiliated by women.They have even made fun of my sissy adult baby fetish in the past which is another reason my relationships don't last long.

Attachments

sissybabysusie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ron when in anything I've ever said have I said I was here for anything other than to chat with hot guys, hopefully hung hot guys? Obviously both Snoozan, MB and I felt strongly enough to say something despite some misgivings on at least my part and Snoozan's. Imagine for a moment that Deb was a man and then imagine this same guy is commenting that any woman with small tits isn't worth his time - how would you all react then.

Deb you've mentioned a few times that you lost a considerable amount of weight, imagine you were on this site pre your weight loss and there was a man telling you that you were too fat to be of consequence, leaving posts in threads saying the same thing, that you weren't even worth a polite dismissal, how would that feel to you. We're all real people behind our keyboards, what you say can hurt someone.

It's been said this is a large penis site so why are guys who don't have large penises here? I think having a small cock or a cock of any sort is much nearer a large cock than having tits is so if we're welcomed here I don't think anyone has the right to question the right of smaller guys to be here. The ToS says the site is open to all.

Thankyou for that spoiled princess.I sometimes feel I don't belong here due to my tiny size.I love all the responses from those inteligent folk that take the time to be more sensitive around issues of penis size.And for those who wish to know my actual size I have enclosed my pic.
Nj it's the large penis support group, you don't have a penis :)

sissybabysusie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Though I don't consider my penis to be a micro penis it measures just 3 .5 inches fully erect.As for the frilly baby clothes well that a seperate issue and a long story.

Attachments