Mid sized dicks

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Penis size is an issue with all guys apparently. No matter how big, one inch more is wanted. The dsicrimination that i want to brring to your attention is the guys between 5 1/2 length and 6 and 1/2 length and to some dgress down to 5 inches in length. These guys are put down by guys on both ends of sizes. In the Small Penis group, men with 5 1/2 inch dicks have been told to leave the site and that they don't belong. And I see the same comment from this group saying that they don't belong because they are too small.

They are too big for one group and too small for the other. I would think that all should be welcomed to post in both groups if they wish. I do agree that pictures should follow the guidelines for the group. There have been 7 inchers that have posted in the small penis group and asked if they were too small. That was offensive to the guys with a 3 1/2 length dick when hard. By the same token samll dick people don't need to put their pictures here. But comments from all people can be helpful to all.

Now about penis size. Some 6 in length penis owners have only been around guys with much smaller penises so they think they are big. Some 6 inch penis owners have the smalles dick in their family and circle of friends. So they think they are small.

Being large or small is a lot of mind set and who who have seen naked.

Also, consider puberty. A guy with a 8 inch penis who didn't start puberty until age 16 already has the mind set that he is small. There he is in the showers with a one inch penis that looks exactly like it did when he was 6 years old and he is in the 10th grade. Then suddenly puberty hits and now he is quite large.But he is already out of high school showers by then.

Also, soft and hard sizes are so hard to compare. Some guys have an 8 incher when hard and are very small soft. Then there are the ones whose size changes very little when they go from soft to hard.

There has been comments to this same thing in the small penis group.

Yes, this site should post pictures of the sizes that are the offical sizes for this group. So should the small penis group. Men with sizes that are out of range shouldn't be posting pictures.

But if some guy posts here and thinks he is well endowed and it not, don't be so rough in your putting him down. It would be better if the administrator simply sent him a private e-mail explaining why his picture has been pulled.

But in disussions this group should listen to all.

No, I haven't posted a picture and I won't. I really don't have the size for this group. But your discussions are wonderful and I joined only to comment on things from time to time that are relevant to ALL men gay or straight or bi.

This I thought was important because those of you with 8 inch or more dicks need to know that the idea of what is small or large is often most important in the mind of the man himself. Some of you 8 inch guys are posting wishing you have one more inch while some smaller men are thinking that more than 8 inches makes you a freak.

Have any of you reazlied that there are men and boys out their with penises enough larger than anyone else in their class they they were the ones being made fun of. Like having large ears or extra large nose. Some big dick guys think they are freaks.

My point is that no matter what size penis you have. Some men with that same exact size are totally comfortable with it and wouldn't make any changes. And there are men with that same exact size that think they are freaks.

Every size is wrong for some men. You need to remember that some guys out there are ashamed of their huge penises. There are guys that want penis enlargement surgeries and there are guys that are wanting penis reductions. Just like women some want breast enlarged and some want breasts reduced.

That is life. We all have issues. Very few are totally satisfied.

This is my first post.

I hope you will accept my comments on subjects that all of us men have to deal with.

Freddie53

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome, freddie53! While I know you were asking for comments from the men on here, I thought I'd throw out an idea. First of all, EVERYONE is welcome to be here- big guys, average guys, smaller guys, bi, str8, gay, any ethnicity, and even women, that's what makes this such a cool group. I don't mind about who posts pics, but if a guy is not large and posts pics on th "Large Penis Support Group" gallery, he must be prepared for whatever reaction he gets. If he is looking for validation, he may not get it. If he is looking to be abused, then I hate this group being used in that way, it's just sick. Now, if he just wants to participate in the threads, that's very cool, we all learn a lot here. Most of the threads are not geared toward small penis issues, but there is "Making It Bigger" and "Etc" where anything goes. The threads devoted to large penis issues and the support of men who have them should be kept for that, otherwise the group becomes a sham. Your points are well made that many were the subjects of harsh treatment, which is why this board is here.

Come on in, set a spell, and find a place to fit yourself in here!

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Judging by my total number of posts,
I've been around here for awhile...
and i have been welcomed here.

I am a "midsize".
My cock is 6.5 hard...and a bit more than that
if i am really superhard and turned on.
But i'm not in the "superhung" category.

I have never had any problem with my dick size
with the men or women I have slept with in my life.
It should not be a problem

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Freddie,

As one of the older, long-time members here, I can tell you we've always made it a point to welcome anyone here--despite his penis size.

The LPSG has evolved over the years. At one time in its earlier days, the main focus of the group WAS to help guys with larger sizes feel better about themselves and not "feel like freaks".

What's happened though, with this forum and so many of the others dealing with "the penis" is that we have so many members (and lurkers / readers) here who come for a variety of reasons. They too, are allowed to speak up and voice their views from time to time. With few exceptions, this has all worked pretty well.

You mentioned the diversity of sizes represented in the photo gallery here and the other websites...many of those represented not truthfully "measuring up".
Surprise? Think about it. Included right along with outlandish fishing stories..., would you ever expect (let alone totally believe) a man would ever be completely 100% accurate in measuring ...his penis? Yes, some members here DO tell the truth and, they are bigger than average. Others though, are bigger than average but not nearly as big as they would like to think they are. THAT is a given....anywhere you go on the net and anytime you corner a man to ask him to reveal his most personal dimensions. For many guys, penis size is a ticklish matter which pushes him to the absolute limit on his ability to be totally honest. But, for the sake of sanity, we need to move on.

Take the advice of myself and others who have been here awhile: Determine right now what you really want from the LPSG and focus on that. Don't get all befuddled and otherwise fretted that you've noticed some desparities over here in this forum, too. I have visited (and participated!) in the smaller guys forums but this website still stands out. The LPSG still has kept the ability to be informative and yes supportive--beyond the oggling and the fantasying that does go on around here, I grant you. Times were---we did have less of that kind of stuff. But even with it, the LPSG isn't all that negative. I contend we achieve an awful lot of good around here that still (quite consistantly, in fact!) manages to cancel out any of the bad.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by benderten2001@Nov 20 2004, 02:15 AM
Freddie,

As one of the older, long-time members here, I can tell you we've always made it a point to welcome anyone here--despite his penis size.

The LPSG has evolved over the years. At one time in its earlier days, the main focus of the group WAS to help guys with larger sizes feel better about themselves and not "feel like freaks".

What's happened though, with this forum and so many of the others dealing with "the penis" is that we have so many members (and lurkers / readers) here who come for a variety of reasons. They too, are allowed to speak up and voice their views from time to time. With few exceptions, this has all worked pretty well.

You mentioned the diversity of sizes represented in the photo gallery here and the other websites...many of those represented not truthfully "measuring up".
Surprise? Think about it. Included right along with outlandish fishing stories..., would you ever expect (let alone totally believe) a man would ever be completely 100% accurate in measuring ...his penis? Yes, some members here DO tell the truth and, they are bigger than average. Others though, are bigger than average but not nearly as big as they would like to think they are. THAT is a given....anywhere you go on the net and anytime you corner a man to ask him to reveal his most personal dimensions. For many guys, penis size is a ticklish matter which pushes him to the absolute limit on his ability to be totally honest. But, for the sake of sanity, we need to move on.

Take the advice of myself and others who have been here awhile: Determine right now what you really want from the LPSG and focus on that. Don't get all befuddled and otherwise fretted that you've noticed some desparities over here in this forum, too. I have visited (and participated!) in the smaller guys forums but this website still stands out. The LPSG still has kept the ability to be informative and yes supportive--beyond the oggling and the fantasying that does go on around here, I grant you. Times were---we did have less of that kind of stuff. But even with it, the LPSG isn't all that negative. I contend we achieve an awful lot of good around here that still (quite consistantly, in fact!) manages to cancel out any of the bad.
[post=264446]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks for your very informative reply. Actually I have noticed that this forum people have been kinder to the small penis guys then the small penis guys have been to the large penis guys who visit their groups. I have read osts for a while, but never joined until I had something to say.

My observation so far is that it is usually the very small and the very large guys who tend to be the less sympathetic. Perhaps it is because they have both caught flack from guys because of their size. In the case of the super sized guys, they can't hide their buldge. It freeballs. And I am sure there are times it is embarassing.

On the other hand the extermely small guys feel like a five year old and when a real five year old comes into the shower with a bigger penis then they have, I am sure their is humiliation.

BUT MY REASON FOR POSTING WAS THIS: I have seen the six inch guy rediculed by some poster on both groups. One for being too large and the other for being too small. No one thinks about those guys who in the shower are up for some put downs on both sides. Some guys there hating them for being so big and other guys smirking because they are so small. I never thought about this until I read some posts from both groups and not all posts by any means. Just a very few. Some in the small penis group have had to be puled by the manager. And again. I find the large penis group here much less hateful and welcoming to the smaller guys then the small penis group is to the large penis guys.

And I find the threads are on a much higher level as far as discussions go. There is more of an attempt to cover issues that ALL men face here then at the other group.

Thanks for those who posted welcoming me here. I really appreciate that very much.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Freddie53@Nov 23 2004, 02:16 AM
BUT MY REASON FOR POSTING WAS THIS: I have seen the six inch guy rediculed by some poster on both groups.
[post=264775]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't think I'm going out on a limb by saying this: Anyone who ridicules a six-inch penis in this group probably has a smaller penis himself, and is threatened by your honesty.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I think we'll all agree that six inches is nothing to ridicule. I mean, why ridicule someone for being in the majority? And there are problems associated with both too big and too small.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well put, jonb. In addition to that, it seems absurd to ridicule anyone over something they were just born with, regardless of size. If I'm going to waste my time ridiculing someone, it's going to be because of their personality, not their dick.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Freddie53@Nov 23 2004, 06:16 AM
I have seen the six inch guy rediculed by some poster on both groups. One for being too large and the other for being too small.
There is no room for ridiculing endowment size on this site. This board exists for anyone who possesses, is interested in, or is affected by large penes. Those who fall in one of those three categories are our intended readership. One doesn't have to have a larger than average penis to be interested or affected by them. Do you fall in one of the three categories? If so, you are most welcome here.

Miket: ["This board exists for anyone who possesses, is interested in, or is affected by large penises." DoubleMeatWhopper,Nov 26 2004, 12:48 AM]

Thanks DoubleMeatWhopper. I am a smaller endowed guy who is most definately affected by large penises. I do not possess one unfortunately, but large size penises certainly have a strong effect on me. Issues inside myself of jealousy, admiration, lust etc are caused by large dick size on other males. So, I am very happy to be able to come to this site to learn and read what large size guys are thinking about. To Freddy53's point, I do think it is hard for guys of mid size to fit in. As a smaller than average size guy, I fit well in small penis sites and know I am so completely out of my league in large size sites like this that I would never even consider posting pic or thinking I had a chance of fitting into the large size category. When I do post comments, I make it clear that I am not endowed so that the site remains honest. I think if a mid size guy posts pics and they are removed, it should just serve as an eye opener that he is not truely large. As far this site being open to mid size and small men, I hope it will continue to be. Small size sites have a lot of jealous men on there and they can be hard on a large guy unless he makes clear that he is sympathetic to small penis guys. I think large guys are nicer to small guys visiting their site because they are not jealous in any way. I think the issues of fitting in for mid size guys should be taken seriously and considered. From my perspective they seem large and from a large guy's perspective they seem small, so is difficult. I am mainly writing to say thank you to the site for allowing small endowed guys like myself to participate and read all the great informative posts.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A very cordial and considerate post, Miket. Do feel welcome here and now is a good time to tell you I enjoyed our chat in the chatroom this a.m.

Luke (akaRoysToy)

bigtwin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HERE HERE! Let's hear it for inclusivity. In my opinion, participating at LPSG means you are respectful of others. It means you state your case or opinion as clearly as you can without prejudice for others.

On the subject of small penis sites and the treatment of others. I can be pretty naive sometimes but I can understand how those guys could get defensive if a larger guy show up. I don't agree or condone it, but I understand it. I do feel its reprehensible to discriminate against others who feel they belong as in the case of the guys deemed to be "mid size". Those sites or the members who think that way should clearly label the site as appropriate for a specific size guy i.e., less than x or between x and y. Alternately, they could move to a different format such as a yahoo group where they could be more selective about membership or participation.

thenewguy

1st Like
Media
:wub:

you guys are awesome! As I stated in my intro thread in meet & great, I'm not quite LPSG material but I'm very happy with what I have and am not afraid to show it (for better or for worse). But even though I might not "measure up", this site does answer a lot of questions for me. So a big heartfelt thanks to all those who aren't here to ridicule and belittle another person.

Who knows...maybe I'll even start a gallery on here! :lol:

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Nov 25 2004, 10:45 AM
Well put, jonb. In addition to that, it seems absurd to ridicule anyone over something they were just born with, regardless of size. If I'm going to waste my time ridiculing someone, it's going to be because of their personality, not their dick.
[post=264820]Quoted post[/post]​
Or their emailing me to say "your a idiot". Of course, those people are too dumb to know what irony means.