Middle age guys

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by jefftheguy, May 30, 2008.

1. jefftheguy

jefftheguy Member

Albums:
    How many of you think that a middle aged guy can be hot? I am talking about one that is fit and not overweight...

2. Alex Chambers

Alex Chambers Member

Please define "middle age". Or are we to use our own discretion?

3. tiggerpoo

Gold Member

I'm middle aged. My gf (24 yrs) thinks I'm pretty hot. I have a 30-something gay friend who thinks I'm hot - tells me I can put my shoes under his bed anytime.

4. ChgoBigDikLuvr

Middle-aged guys can be very hot! They just seemed much more relaxed sexually and can last longer. It also seems to me that certain types of cocks, the girthy, meaty ones, tend to get thicker with age, which is yet another big plus.

5. D_Portelay Porquesword

For me, When I think outside of the parameters, or ideas that people place on age in this country. I find that other possibilities open up.

Sure it's nice to have something young and new. Been there done that.

When love comes calling for me....

I hope my partner is beautiful inside and out, soulful and a human being. If he happens to be wrapped up in an exterior I think is handsome YAAAAY ME!

Don't ever limit what life wants to give you.

6. Principessa

Gold Member

Yes, a middle aged man who is fit and toned can be hot. :cool:

No offense Tiggerpoo, but at 61, even though you are hot, you have passed middle age and are into the senior citizen years. :redface:

Age ain't nothing but a number. If you had asked me a year ago if I would have sex with someone 14 years younger than me I would have said no. Yet, I did and the world didn't come to an end nor did the constable come and give me a red letter to sew on my clothes. :cool:

7. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    my Grannie Annie is 102. I'm 51 half way or middle-aged. And I quite like it. A little less sex drive leaves more room for my mental and artistic pursuits.

8. streetdoc

streetdoc New Member

Albums:
    Nice post by Oh Yeah. Age has nothing to do with it. Fitness is important, but it's no less important for the 25 year old as it is for 30, 45, 50, etc. Genuine attraction comes from the inside when two hearts or minds make a connection. I'm 45 and while I'm probably not going to win any prizes at the county fair, I must have something going for me because my bf is 29, and not to boast, but he could be on any fitness/fashion cover. But guess what? It wasn't the physical attraction that brought us together. We clicked on a much deeper level than that long before we ever hopped in the sack. Which was a pleasant surprise because I generally have very little interest in the under 30 crowd. The maturity level that I prefer is usually lacking in that age group. Plus when it comes to sex, they haven't truly learned how to appreciate and explore it fully. Just imho.

9. dc9

dc9
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Age like size, beauty in the eye of the beholder.
    So many men boast about size, but not about love or that special one person in your life that makes you happy.
    Sure, I wish I wash young again, but I'm happy being 51. I work hard at keeping myself fit.
    Now making all the parts work, well that takes a little more effort.
    and by the way, lots of hot looking middle aged guys on this site, as well as the ladies.

10. starter

starter New Member

Albums:
    middle aged guys i think can pull off the rugged look best but i guess depends what the other person is into

11. thkbeercan

thkbeercan Active Member

Albums:
    I will soon be 55 and I've never had as good 9or as active) a sex life as I have had in the last 10 years...

12. niceone0305

niceone0305 Active Member

Albums:
    I am 55 nice looking and had to have bypass surgery at 54....
    I also kept "fit" and watched my diet.....
    I am impotent due to heart disease and meds and have a penile prosthesis
    I am in the prime of life,enjoy all the good things it has to offer...sex,dating
    So,what is this hang up with "middle age " ?
    Stop dwelling on the "age" and fitness " ......
    Live and be happy at with station of life you are in !

13. iain_ware

iain_ware New Member

Albums:
    Age is a number, I hate people that judge others for their age! if you get on enjoy the moments and have fun!

14. Ed69

Gold Member

whats middle age?I'm almost 39.

15. tiggerpoo

Gold Member

Dear NJ

Depends on your point of view. My pal of 81 thinks he's middle aged and calls me Young Man!! Music to my ears. :smile:

I can out walk, out run and do more pressups than the large majority of students I teach at U of Missouri. Bet I can out bonk them as well. :wink::smile::biggrin1:

As you say: Age ain't nothing but a number.

#15 tiggerpoo, May 31, 2008
    Last edited: May 31, 2008
  16. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

I couldn't have said it any better....YAAAAAY YOU!:biggrin1:

17. catman

Gold Member

Good thread- a guy at the gym....classic 'soccer dad'....wears very 'dull' clothing, hairline starting to recede, etc... then he takes off his clothes and *wow*.... has no clue how handsome he is (I always chuckle as he tucks his undershirt into this boxers) and always seems to be wearing black socks.... great guy, very un-self conscious- have struck up an 'gym friendship' with him (nothing more as I know he is well, straight, married, kids, the whole deal). whith a shirt and tie on his is very 'avg'....in a jock strap (yes he is old fashioned), he could stop traffic.

18. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Dude, you're an amazing guy to write this. I'm impressed!

I turned 57 in April. I love to cook and eat just as much as I love to ride my bike, so I could stand to streamline 20 - 30 pounds. I'm more concerned with maintaining fitness and great health than thinking I'll ever look like a cover model for men's health. (Won't happen)

I went into the Von's Grocery Store yesterday to buy a transit pass for June (I use my bike and the trolley to get to work). When the clerk made the entry, she selected a senior pass (60 and up). I told her that I needed the $64 pass, not the $16 one. I still have 3 years to go. She was so apologetic, but I told her "It's all good. No worries!" As I left the counter, I thought "Shit. I look 60!" The bottom line: Who gives a crap? Do I still have fun when I get on my bike and ride? Do I still love jumping over or under an approaching big wave when the ocean is warm in the summer? Do I still get off like a skyrocket when I have sex? You bet I do, and I'll continue to enjoy all these things until the day I drop.

19. D_Eliassaph Daniell Goosegarden Jr

At 53 & soon to turn again, I still wake with wood almost every morning. My wife's sex drive is almost as good as mine so the few kids left at the house keep complaining about the racket from our room. Of course, my answer is for them to get that degree and get on down the road! I lost 50 lbs in the last year and that has really helped for me to feel better, though I had no problem sexually before. But, the response from others is MUCH different! I am now 6'1" tall, 185 lbs, 31" waist and my love for Levis 501s means I still show a lot without even trying. Just always loved button fly jeans!

20. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm 47 and happily middle age...........I think I look pretty OK...men in their 40's are fucking hot if they take care of themselves

#20 Industrialsize, May 31, 2008
    Last edited: May 31, 2008
Draft saved Draft deleted