Middle age guys

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Middle-aged guys can be very hot! They just seemed much more relaxed sexually and can last longer. It also seems to me that certain types of cocks, the girthy, meaty ones, tend to get thicker with age, which is yet another big plus.

Agree completely. I'm middle-aged, and was considered 'pretty' when younger. Now I'm considered sexy and my dick has gotten a lot thicker in the last 5 years and some longer as well. I'm fuller all over, but not fat, and the days of being this 'reedy type' are well in the past. I never ever had as good sex as I do in my 50s, and my body feels better than it ever did, riper and guys love to suck my dick, including young ones. Never expected this, though, and just thought I was 'old.' It's partly an attitude and not being too modest. Also, I have no guilt left that I can identify, which I used to have somewhat.

D_CountdeGrandePinja

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good thread - I'm in my 50's and have never been in better shape - am a good looking, well adjusted gay man. Being content and happy is the key to receiving and giving all the good we can! God doesn't make any junk!

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I guess I am heading there soon as I am pushing 40 now. (in a couple of years) I just keep in excellent shape and embrace each day as a wondrous gift. In my social and professional realm I encounter young and old and find positive qualities in both.... life is phantasmagorical!!!

uz

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was younger, I was never attracted to a particular type but as I got older, I found myself more and more attracted to middle aged guys, especially the typical suburban dad look. Often find myself scoping them out in the mall, parks, etc.

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey! I'm 54 and I don't feel like it at all. It's just a number. I work hard though to keep myself in shape. It was a lot easier when I was younger LOL!

Zp my friend, you have to share your secret for your great looking abs! I look younger than my 51 years, but that damn little pot belly! Maybe I need to do less cardio and concentrate more on abs. I could use a few pointers.:smile:

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
zp28, you look awesome... there is something in your pics that draws my attention... ummm... Oh!... and thank you for not pretending you don't have body hair by shaving the best parts of it off, like so many still do these days.

Dumbasses that they are.

Onan

Careym

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been lurking here for some time, but when I ran across this thread I felt like I had to reply. While I would never consider myself hot, my 27 year old boyfriend is. I did not go looking for a guy younger than myself, it just happened. Previously, I had never dated a younger guy, in fact I was always attracted to older men.
John tells me many times every day how hot he thinks I am and though I would not agree, I do love hearing it from him. Sex for both of us is better than ever before, partly because of our love for each other but also because we love to play, laugh, wrestle, and joke and well...have a great time. Yes, both before and after and during sex. Life has never been better for me and I am certain that John would tell you the same.
At 51, I am very happy to be middle aged.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Joined DudesNude a week ago and have been pleasantly surprised at all the interest in my middle aged self, from some extremely attractive guys, of all ages and from everywhere in the world.:biggrin1::biggrin1:
( Except Alaska:grumble:)

(and if the profiles are real of course)

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, interesting thread.
To clear things up.... middle age is between 40 and 64.
In our lifetime though, it middle age will probably be considered something like 45 or 50 - 75. (Our idea of a senior citizen has a lot to do with our state pension systems and life expectancy)

Now are there hot middle aged guys?
I don't know, I plan on being one one day.