Middle age guys

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're looking good, bro! Keep up the good work.

I noticed the bicycle on your boat. I don't like to go anywhere without my bike.

Well thanks. I love biking. Have you ever done the AIDS ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles? 587 miles. It is the best. If you haven't done it, you should sign up. I think they are riding next week, so you will have to wait until next year. I think you will love it.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Went out last night, I don't think I would be compared unfavorably physically with any of the mostly twenty-somethings there. Though of course no longer cute of face, as many of them are.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Went out last night, I don't think I would be compared unfavorably physically with any of the mostly twenty-somethings there. Though of course no longer cute of face, as many of them are.

What are you talking about? I have seen your face pics from then and now and you are still beautiful. I especially love your silver mane! :biggrin1:

Tovidious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Let's see, if an average life span is 90, (and it may even be lower,) and one divided that into three parts, that would mean until the age of 29, one is "young", then from 30 to 59, one would be "middle aged", and from 60 on, one would be "old." Since when does middle age mean only one year, like 40. With that kind of thinking, 39 and younger is "young", and 41 and older is "old." We all know that's a bumch of crap. The word middle clearly suggests dividing into three equal sections. The math really is quite easy. So for all of you in your 30s, deal with the reality, you are, in fact, already middle aged. Yeah, I know it's tough, but it's reality.

Different organization try to define it in their own way, but I think that simple math works the best.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let's see, if an average life span is 90, (and it may even be lower,) and one divided that into three parts, that would mean until the age of 29, one is "young", then from 30 to 59, one would be "middle aged", and from 60 on, one would be "old." Since when does middle age mean only one year, like 40. With that kind of thinking, 39 and younger is "young", and 41 and older is "old." We all know that's a bumch of crap. The word middle clearly suggests dividing into three equal sections. The math really is quite easy. So for all of you in your 30s, deal with the reality, you are, in fact, already middle aged. Yeah, I know it's tough, but it's reality.

Different organization try to define it in their own way, but I think that simple math works the best.

Sweets I think we all know that literally many of us are middle aged but it is the feeling and connotation that goes along with the labels of Middle aged and Old that one gives pause over. If someone feels middle aged though they may have chronologically passed that stage long ago, more power to them. They know how old they are!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well here is a pic of me from last summer. I have stayed fit all my life and I think it is paying off as I get older. I have friends from age 20 to 65. Age doesn't seem to be much of a factor in my life.

Of course not, that's cause you're hot! :wink:

cachondo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm 65 and my partner is 42 (and looks 25) and I have taught him a lot how to please a man. Luckily, he only goes for older men. I really won the lottery when I met him. We're together 10 years now. Cachondo

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
well I guess lotta people find middle aged men attractive since I get a helluva lot of compliments ---usually from younger guys --- and Im 47. Last spring even was aggressively pursued by a very cute 22 y/o at work, which was flattering. I can certainly find men in their 40s and 50s attractive if they stay very fit. The sad thing is so many guys let themselves go after 40 -- hell, after 30.....it takes some discipline, but I think if you eat right and exercise, you get used to it and eventually even addicted to it -- it begins to feel bad NOT to.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not a problem...Some of us age like fine wine and others like vinegar. I guess it is all up to our perspective.

I don't know if anybody has pointed out that the dick does not age at all, except to become fuller and more voluptuous. The best way to point this oddment out is that I have seen very young-looking cocks on guys well into their 70s, even though that's too old for me at this point. The pubes may gray a bit, but guys who stay in good shape don't 'age well' in the dick and balls; very often they don't age at all. Not nearly every guy has saggy balls as he gets older, and I am most pleased with the progress of my entire basket as I go into my PRIME (just like Miss Jean Brodie, of course....)

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love it! Power to you and your sexy middle aged self! :biggrin1:

Dear Naughty

Many thanks. You're a darling. :smile:
Old Saying: A man is only as old as the woman he is fondling. My gf is 24!!! Oh Boy is she HOT. No man could be old with her in his arms:wink::smile::biggrin1:.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To anybody who is confused about middle age:
It's definitely 40-65
We don't include childhood in determining the three ages we talk about.
about 20-40 =youth & early adulthood
40-65 = middle age
65 + you can retire, get medicare and you are a senior citizen

People can live to 120 and beyond.
Have fun.

Last edited:

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To anybody who is confused about middle age:
It's definitely 40-65
We don't include childhood in determining the three ages we talk about.
about 20-40 =young adult
40-65 = middle age
65 + you can retire, get medicare and you are a senior citizen

People can live to 120 and beyond.
Have fun.

Thanks MattBrick. But I'll review this at 65.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well thanks. I love biking. Have you ever done the AIDS ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles? 587 miles. It is the best. If you haven't done it, you should sign up. .
I've done the local Ride 4 Aids here in San Diego. It's a 25 mile event. The longest ride that I've done so far is the Tour de Palm Springs last February @ 55 miles. I'm looking to do a century ride before this summer is over. I would love to ride from SF to LA. I'd have to look into how many miles per day and train for it.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
am 49 here. and enjoying every minute of my middle age. true there are things that change (like I can not each everything I want without consequences anymore) and it's a little harder to keep the stomach toned...but it is the natural aging process. no one wants to fall apart and look like crap as they age, but there is also something good about being comfortable with your age and all that goes with it, and maturing gracefully. and sex is still great too.