Middle age guys

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dear NJ

Depends on your point of view. My pal of 81 thinks he's middle aged and calls me Young Man!! Music to my ears. :smile:

I can out walk, out run and do more pressups than the large majority of students I teach at U of Missouri. Bet I can out bonk them as well. :wink::smile::biggrin1:

As you say: Age ain't nothing but a number.

I agree-"Age ain't nuthin but a number" 40 is the new 30
so 60 is the new 50 :biggrin1:

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I get this guy at work, the same age as I am, and he calls me young man. I remind him all the time, hey we're the same age. It must be the hair. He's all gray and I just started to go gray at the temples. But it pisses me off when people call me sonny or young man.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I get this guy at work, the same age as I am, and he calls me young man. I remind him all the time, hey we're the same age. It must be the hair. He's all gray and I just started to go gray at the temples. But it pisses me off when people call me sonny or young man.

It pisses me off when men in their 40's call me "sir" unless we are engaged in hot sex! :biggrin1:

D

deleted3782

Joe Gillis: There's nothing tragic about being fifty. Not unless you're trying to be twenty-five.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey...I'm enjoying middle age. it's better than the alternative!

I think your health and fitness and quality of life is more important than just your age.

B_josh762

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Joe Gillis: There's nothing tragic about being fifty. Not unless you're trying to be twenty-five.

So so right. Being middle aged has lots and lots of perks. I don't try to be 25 either but I have had a few 25's lol . Sex is at a premium right now so this is a great age to be.

zp28

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
i am 54 years old and have a body that looks better than some 30 to 40 year old men, yes it is possible to be middle age and hot.

I'm 54 also and people have told me that I have the body of a 30 to 40 year old. However, I do have grey hair! Friends have told me to die my hair. I don't want to have to do that! I'm not trying to be 25 or anything. I'm just trying to be me!

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Personality first, emotional maturity, still has the boy alive inside, adventuresome, a kind heart, loving, tender, gentle, nice face, and the rest is gravy.

Now, if I could find a peep that fit those and liked Broadway musicals.

Helboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You are as old as you feel....And the 21 year old I was feeling last night was so HOT...

I am a hunky looking 34 yo...