Middle-age, unusually large, fortunately it still works

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys here throw numbers around like the people reading them are naive morons. Its real easy to make up numbers, and there will always be some dumb schmuck that will beleive it.

Since this is a place for fantasy, and most guys seem to get off on it, or the fact that they have duped some naive idiot, I will throw my hat in the ring too. My cock is 18" and 9" thik, with humoungous Bull nuts.

OH YEAH, AND i HAVE A ROCK HARD GYM BODY, TOTALLY SMOOTH, (OR HAIRY FOR YOU GUYS THAT DIG HAIR)...

Does that work for you guys ??? HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dude, you will die soon

Alright, now that was totally uncalled for, don't you think?

Just because he claimed to have prostate cancer and won does not mean he's going to die.
Having family that struggled with this disease, I find this offensive.
Not sure what world you live on Peter Pan, but people are living longer and longer as years go by.
Middle age is relative.

Secondly... Coming in here and claiming more than 12" of cock without support behind it will automatically put you into the Flame Box.
There are others in the same box, and the tip of the flame continues to grow. If it's bullshit (which I suspect it is), then leave what is, be, and move on to bigger and better things.

D

deleted136887

I so totally sympathize with the OP. I've never had an erection in my life.
Just kidding. Congrats on getting rid of the cancer.
Whose the liar now! I'm sure you can get an erection any-time you want it, with your body. You can certainly get mine:biggrin1:

But seriously, claiming 13" is small, BULLSHIT. As some-one else pointed out, 9" cocks are RARE. if you got something to show, prove it or go to the stories/fiction thread.