Middle-aged guys with hairy chests

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
You can post any age here that would normally get you yelled at in the YOUNG thread. So, 28 to 60. As long as he is sexy and has a hairy chest, go for it.

28! 28!!! :eek: :irked:

28's not middle aged!

& the guy in the 3rd pic definitely isn't middle aged by any stretch of the imagination...

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Sorry, the incredulous '28!' was not in any way directed at you, but by proxy at the folks on the other thread who were yelling about 28 year olds not being young.

Consider yourself a metaphorical tennis ball. As in Webster's Duchess of Malfi:
"We are merely the stars' tennis balls, struck & banded
Which way please them."

Except that I'm clearly not a celestial body... :tongue:

Don't be disheartened. :smile:

Reactions: johndoe73_73

HFOStimmer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
& the guy in the 3rd pic definitely isn't middle aged by any stretch of the imagination...

If you don't like the age of the guys in the pics I am going to post, please stay out of my thread or keep your thoughts to yourself. I started this thread cause someone told me that I was posting the wrong age in another thread. And here you are doing it already.

Let me revise: This thread is for ALL HAIRY AND SEXY chests.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
If you don't like the age of the guys in the pics I am going to post, please stay out of my thread or keep your thoughts to yourself. I started this thread cause someone told me that I was posting the wrong age in another thread. And here you are doing it already.

Let me revise: This thread is for ALL HAIRY AND SEXY chests.

I didn't complain. & I didn't say you'd posted anything in the wrong place (post it where you like - I don't give toss). I just said he wasn't middle aged. & he is the prettiest of the four.

Furthermore, if you read my last post, I sympathise with you over your treatment in the other thread & balk at THEIR idea that 28 is not young.

So be calm... & read things twice before responding.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks HFO! It's funny that the people who don't want to draw lines about sexuality want to argue about age. Maybe we could go by the vague percentages like sexuality.

Example: Photo #3 - 27.59349% young and 72.40651% middle age. I am sure this would clear things up and nobody would argue.

• Haha
Reactions: ClaphamRob

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay