Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys,
Anyone got stories to share of man on man encounters with men from the Middle East. I find them so attractive, virile and love that they seem above averagely hairy. Hopefully there are more stories to share. Tks guys...

I don't have any stories to tell unfortunately but would love to hear some. Oh, I was in Turkey once on a deserted beach and a truck full of handsome quarry workers got out, stripped naked and swam in the sea to wash the dust off. They were friendly too.

DavidXL

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't have any stories to tell unfortunately but would love to hear some. Oh, I was in Turkey once on a deserted beach and a truck full of handsome quarry workers got out, stripped naked and swam in the sea to wash the dust off. They were friendly too.

What a very beautiful image!

whyme75

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've known some REALLY attractive Turkish and Egyptian men (okay, fucked around with a couple of each). While I don't have one "type," their enthusiasm and skills were quite...pleasant.
Please tell me more about the Turkish and Egyptian men you had fun with? I live in Ireland so not too many around!