Midnight in Mexico

blackcameron

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Soooooo, I'm not one for these stories so the fact that I'm typing this right now shocks me.

I can thank Chicago Sam for bringing me to do this - his story was interesting...got me going - haha. This is based off a fantasy I have and a dream. The main character is me but unfortunately nothing like this has ever happened - darn, but it does have some realms of truth. Jenna is a real woman in my life but she's at a different university - I'm TRYING to hook up with her.

I didn't read this over, or filter the ideas...I just sort of went with what I was thinking or imaging. Comments are appreciated :)

Also this is a primer, story setup. I promise more action when the time is right. I'm a believe in foreplay ;-)

Midnight In Mexico - Chapter 1

Cam had just flown in from Toronto with friends, he's eager to get on the beach and start his tan. He only has a week to get that colouring that make the girls scream for. He makes it to his room, strips nude, lathers a nice amount of lotion, slips into comfortable Speedos that he purchased before he came and heads to the beach with his towel. His friends stay behind as they need to catch-up on sleep from the plane ride. It's morning - Cam needs to get a start on the day!

He makes it to the beach and notices a massive collection of guys and girls. Surprised, he wonders why his hotel has so much young blood. Apparently there was a group from the NYU who had taken a joint trip down. Cam smiles, being a student himself, knows that one of these chicks is most likely to sleep with him tonight.

Walking over to a sunbathing chair he drops his town and looks out, stretches in relaxation - ahhhh. The sun beates on the water and the sand feels warm and soothing. He loves the beach! Cam sits, relaxes and instantly falls asleep. As Cam wakes up he notices the sun has shifted over a couple hours. He's also noticed that the crowd has mostly dissappeared with a few slackers. Three major groups seem to be remaining. A group of girls and a group of guys on the left. Auspiciously he notices from the corner of his eye someone is staring at home. It was almost the feeling you get when you're paranoid,worried about something. Cam wasn't paranoid, he's a rather shy, calm guy so he doesn't worry. He slowly turns his head to scan the area. Six rows down he notices someone. At first he couldn't see the man but, his head was obviously fixated on Cam. As Cam turned the guys head turns quickly as if not to be noticed. Cam studies him, notices features about him - dark hair, a scruffy beard and a young/beautiful face. Cam isn't typically into guys, so these thoughts were instantly brushed away. Cam picks up his sunglasses, which had fallen while he fell asleep, and returns them to his face. He acts as if nothing has happened, but it's hard for him to deny that for that one moment he connected. Out of all the guys on the beach, this particular one stood out to him.

Cam sat taking in the last few beats of sunshine before he goes in for dinner. Suddenly to his right, he notices a particularily beautiful piece of artwork making her way to Cam. She walks with such ease, with such grace and her hair flows in the breeze. At this point Cam is hypnotized, immersed in her world. Jenna, as he learns her name afterwards, is a nanotech engineer. A brilliant, sophisticated woman that could run circles around any intellectual conversation. She walks to Cam and says "hi, my friend I were wondering if you'd like to join us. We noticed that you've been sitting here all day - are you here alone?" Cam responds "actually, friends here with me - ohhh shit sorry *he laugh* yeah I'm here with friends. They decided to spend the day sleeping in the hotel" - "Oh ok well my friends and I..." she looks over her shoulder at the group where the guy was staring from "...wanted to know if you'd join us for dinner. We're short a few people today and well, we need to fill the spots!". Cam is excited and says "yeah sorry! hey thanks!". Jenna says no problem, gives Cam the biggest most beautiful smile in the world and walks away.

Cam is elated, he's positive that Jenna is going to be his bunk bed for the night. Cam decides that he'll head to the fitness center, pump some iron, wash up and head to dinner. He makes his way to the room, finding his friends completely ruined on the bed. He grabs shorts and heads to the fitness center.

Now that Cam is pumping weights, he's excited. It was a great start to a great vacation - a nice sleep on the beach, an invitation to dinner by a hot girl and most important, his tan got an excellent head start. Cam is on the runner, pumping weights and he notices out the corner of his eye...he can't believe it and he's almost embarassed to smile...he notices the gentleman from the beach! He's on the leg press and - fuck - he's pressing a heavily load. His muscles are ripped, his sweat running down his hairless beautiful chest. Fuck, Cam thinks. Why am I thinking about this bullshit? I'm into chicks and pussy, not this fucking fag bullshit. Cam is nervous, just as the guy notices Cam as well he smiles...and finishes his set with an obviously renewed rigor. He's trying to impress Cam.

Cam gets up and walks out, he's sweaty. He walks to the showers and starts preparing himself. As he undresses he notices something far more shocking. He can't bloody believe it - he's got a damned hardon! A guy gave Cam a boner. Cam tries to wooze his cock down with calm breathing, grabs his towel and heads to the shower stalls. He's now lathering himself, completely nude, his cock status is nominal and he's thinking about the sweet pussy he's going to get at night. Without warning, and to Cam's horror, the same guy walks into the stalls and begins showering! Cam is freaking out...he's completely lathered, nude and........he hasn't trimmed his cock since he started exams a week earlier. Wait a minute he thinks, why the fuck do I care that my cock isn't trimmed. He tries to push the thoughts out. He feels cornered and he needs to plan his escape. He peaks over at the guy who has removed his towel and...that's when it hit Cam. The guys cock was...for lack of a far superior term...beautiful. His posture, his muscle, his stance were all beautiful. For Cam an epiphany hit him like a thousand bricks. That guy, is one good looking son of a bitch! This, in all of Cam's life, is when he realized his true nature. At this point Cam is rock solid, his cock flaying in the air like sword ready to pierce someone. Witout finishing he grabs his town, rushes to get himself cleaned up and makes it to dinner just on time.

As Cam does all this a million thoughts fly through his head. Cam is a straight A student and has an amazingly powerful mind. His instant thought is to justify his epiphany. Why can't he be like the other guys, admire the cock and let it be? Not only that but he's obviously straight, his passion for woman is far superior! He settles with the theory that, this particular man and other man like him are just naturally beautiful. How can a man just like woman when men are in their own rights just as beautiful? In his religious upbrigining he was taught that everything God creates is an image of him - beauty...power...knowledge. Within 30 minutes Cam's outlook on men have changed, with some weariness of course. His change in mind is simply that men cannot be confined to merely one image of beauty. Men = woman and woman = man in relational status. It's simply not "normal".

Cam is now walking to the dinning hall where he meets Jenna. He introduces himself as Cam and before they head off to eat they have a cocktail. Cam feels much better, much more at ease with his epiphany. The fact that he's in his natural habitat, the realm of the man/woman relation, he's able to think clearier. He proceeds to sway Jenna, who finds Cam immensly attractive. His dashing good looks and his exposed chest are merely aspects of his overall physique. As Jenna talks about her profession she makes Cam only fall more in love with her. To Cam woman aren't just a toy, a symbol of sex but a more powerful thing - of passion, of feeling, of immense beauty. As Jenna speaks Cam is hypnotized. "You know Cam, your so interesting. I've never met a guy like you - you intrigue me" - "well I don't think I could reciprocate as nice a compliment but I will point out an observation. You are quite possibly one of the most beautiful women in this room". With the comment Cam moves closer and tenderly kisses Jenna on the lips. They taste like cherry lipstick mixed with vodka. Cam loves the combination. He pulls back, Jenna's eyes are still closed. She wasn't expecting such a beautiful moment but it appears that she's stuck in it...taking it in. She opens her eyes and smiles. "It's not often I get a kiss within the first 10 minutes of knowing a guys name". Cam replies: "it's not so often that beauty meets intelligence, your a species in your own right...I adore you". Jenna is about to shed one.

To be continued...

blackcameron

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You guys are going to have to encourage me to continue on. I tend to lose focus on these smaller things - so if you want more let me hear you!!!!

I forgot to name of chp 1: "The Guy Stares". The next chapters will cover Cam's week in Mexico. So there will be a few more chapters with lots of twists and turns. The next chapter is called "Cam's Concessions of the Mind".

I hope you are enjoying the strong mix of story and erotica. Again I'm more into the story but the erotica adds a beautiful aspect to it. I'm not into wronchy story-telling, I prefer smart stories with smart sex in it - haha. Let me know what you think.

Chapter 2 ("Cam the Man")

Before Jenna says anything else she notices her watch, it's 10 passed the hour and their late for dinner. They make their way to the dinning hall. As they enter, Cam's friend are also arriving, how convenient he thinks. Jenna is introduced to Cam's friends. Mike lowers himself on one knee and says "en chante madame" and kisses her kind. She giggles and says "wow Cam, are all Canadian boys as polite - I'm impressed". John, Cam's friend, smiles and a twinkle shines in his eye. Cam is furious but happy that John didn't make a fool of himself. They all walk together over to Jenn's friends and each party is introduced to another. As they all sit Cam notices that 'the guy' isn't there yet. They sit, with cam at the head of the table as the "guest of honour" as Mary, Jenns friend claimed. At the table are 2 other boys and 2 girls of Jen's friend and 3 of Cam's friends. Their friends instantly integrate.

Cam sits and starts planning what he wants to eat. He menu is raised and he is focused on what he wants. Cam was never good and knowing what he wants - so ordering takes longer than normal for him. So many options, so many flavors. Cam suddenly hears another voice - 'the guy' walks in! He's sporting a golf shirt, slippers and cargo shorts. He's got a slick tan and an awesome necklace on. As he walks in he says "Oh geeze, sorry I'm late, who are these people?". Jenn replies "you prick you're later than even I was this time. These are the friends we made and this...is Cam the ring leader". He walks over to Cam, you can tell that he's nervous, but he's got a sort of smile on his face. He reaches out and says "Hi, nice to meet you". Cam stands up in a hurry as if a soldier and replies "oh hey you too, I'm Cam". There's a beat of silence as they shake hands, his grip is strong and his handshake is manly - the way a handshake is supposed to be, not a "slippery fish" as his grade 10 history teacher would say. Cam says "oh hey, I didn't get your name...sorry" - "I'm Julian, I'm Jenna's ex". Cam pauses, shocked. Jenna isn't listening, she's continued onto another conversation. Cam smiles and sits back down while Julian walks back to his seat and begins ordering. He high-fives one of the group members and sits at the opposite end of the table. He's obviously the alpha male in his pack.

Dinner finishes and everyone is done their meal. The conversation was mixed around the table with Cam restricted to Jenna and John on his right. Julian at the opposite end of the table spoke to Mark and Jully. Oddly enough throughout the dinner Cam and Julian played nothing but eye tag. Each staring at each other, then pretending not to have noticed. Even though they are close to 5-6 chairs away they are still connected. Cam begs himself to concentrate on Jenna's conversation - she's so smart. Her conversation is fluid and intelligent. He wants to taste her lipstick again. Finally he stands up and he says: "Ladies and gents I"m exhausted after a day of beach!". John looks up at Cam and says "aww man it's only 10:30 - we still have to get sloshed and party at the club!" - "Like fuck, you slept all day while I was at the sun and the gym. I'm going to have a nice swim then head to sleep. Night man". Jenna stands up and says "Oh hey Cam I'll walk you".

As they turn the corner from the restaurant Jenna wraps her arms around Cam's waist. "You are probably the most saintly, hot guy I know. No booze, no late night, just work-out swimming and to bed" - "Don't think I'm some sort of reclusive!" - "Ahh don't worry you hunk" - "Hunk? I just wanted to say Jenn that I've only known you for about 2 hours and you're quite possibly the most impressive girl I know - truly" - "Good enough for me". With that Cam grabs her waist, pulls her forward abruptly and Frenches her in the middle of the hall. He pulls back and it becomes clear - they need to fuck - as soon as possible.

blackcameron

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'll have to shorten my chapters, this one had to go into two separate posts. Sorry.

They burst into Cam's room, knowing that his friends wont be back until late, the bed is already undone and Jenna is put slowly onto the bed. Her pants are removed, Cam removes his shirt to show off his 6-pack and defined chest. He moves from kissing John on the side of the bed and licks his way down to her underwear. He tears them off then gently slips his tongue into her crack. The first lick brought a massive moan. The second lick brought an even louder one. He reaches up and fondles her breasts, his arms reach from her back upwards. She begins to ooze and he delights in the new flavoring. Finally she pulls his head up, by this time she is half nude - her shirt isn't fully off yet, just half way there. She rips his pants off leaving him standing in a jock strap. "Oh man, a jock strap. *pauses* I have something to tell you Cam. I'm a virgin". At that she cringes for a reaction". "You a virgin? I highly doubt that." - "No no I am. I'm a serious book worm" - "I have a confession as well, the farthest I've ever gone was head" - "You're fucking with me" - "Well I certainly want to do that right now, but yes I am a virgin". With that she pulls his jock strap which is partially destroyed given the massive boner that's trying to break through. "Oh my god. You didn't tell me!" - "That's right, 2 hours into a conversation, by the way I'm 7.5 inch x 5.5 inch girth" - "The fact that you know the exact size scares me, but now that I know the exact size I can brag about it!". He slips on a condom and falls onto her. "Here we go - by by virginity". The first penetration was an experience for both of them. At age 20 neither of them had experiened anything so profound. Cam continues pumping her, in and out. She wants to scream and moan but she controls it because she is afraid it might sound slutty. Cam is moaning like a cow instead. He pulls her closer and French's her as he continue penetrating her pussy. His penis is possibly bigger than anything she's masturbated with before so the tender movement of a large, perfectly formed object in her was bliss. He continues pushing as he licks her breasts. They are so soft and well formed. Suddenly she turns him over and takes control. She slides his cock back in her and begins jumping on it - bang, bang, bang. Jenna is having her first sex orgasm. The build up is spreading through her body, her pussy is on fire with excitement. She's shivering with pleasure. At that point she can't control herself - it's simply too much. Throughout his teenage years Cam built up a great tolerance for extended masturbation, so his ability to continue for 30 minutes straight was nothing much. Finally Jenna notices that although Cam hasn't come, she wanted to try something so incredibly taboo in her mind thatshe thought it would never happen. She rips the condom off, stroking his cock and admiring his trimmed brown pubes. She doesn't know what she is doing but a combination of stroking and tongue seemed to send Cam into hyper drive. He was off the wall - even more out there than when he was penetrating her. His orgasm was so great that she could feel the pressure, the power of the muscle, the pleasure was sending shock waves throug his body, not pulsating but making him breath heavily. No sound, just mild moans and breathing. Finally she sat up trusted him enough to enter her without a condom. In a panting breath he says "wait.....ah...hold on wait...condom" - "we're both virgins silly". He gains control of her and begins another penetration rythm. He's up to 45 minutes when....

The door opens. They are going at it like the moon, panting with no blankets on, bare when John walks in. Cam sees him in the corner of his eye and stands up while trying to cover Jen. "Oh fuck shit man, why didn't you leave the do not disturb sign!" - "Fucking idiot, you shouldn't have come until late". Cam is nude, hard and lathered as he stands screaming at him. John doesn't care, he's seen Cam a million times over - he's obviously the alpha male. Jenna slides off the bed to hide on the other side. Suddenly he hears "hey man what's going on?". From behind the door Julian walks in and sees Cam completely nude. Cam realizes what's happening and his dick goes from mildly flaccid (due to the intrusion) to pull-out piercing sword. Julian smiles, "oh shit! dude!" before he can express what he wanted to say Cam slips a pair of John's boxers on. Julian walks out and John smiles. "Well that's your fault, be more careful next time Romeo".

He leaves. Jenna is on the floor as she tried to hide. She is completely nude while Cam is in John's boxers. He looks at her and she is about to cry, she sniffles and puts on a smudged face. "Oh no, nooo. Don't worry it's just John I'll tell him not to say anything." - "Julian saw me!" - "No he didn't, look at me, they saw my dick and were shocked they didn't see you slide". Tomorrow I'll explan it to both of them. Knowing that he was right, she slowly gets up and starts putting her stuff back on.

As Cam starts changing back his boner gets harder. Being seen nude by someone else is his weak point, seeing as Jenna was still there. Jenna has her panties on. She walks up to Cam who fakes her completely nude and errect. She looks and him and laughs, that's the only thing she can do. Plus he was indeed right, he got the brunt of the embarassment. She looks down at him walks up to his front and says "seeing as we're here, lets not let this go to waste". Without another word he picks her up moves to the wall, and nervously pulls her pants out - ripping them literally. As she's in the air her pussy just above his dick she can feel his muscles supporting her. She holds on tight and braces for it. Wam - that recently familiar feeling. This time she's suspended from the bed and all she can feel is his skin and his cock. He does an amazing job of controlling her and penetrating. He does this for another 5 minutes, releases her to the bed and finishes. Four more strokes. Three more strokes. Two more. He can feel the cum reaching that spot. One more...he pulls out pulls the base of his cock and waits a few seconds. As a teenager he learned how to master his penis - he's desparately trying to maintain the orgasm. Jenna is looking at him - he is about to burst. His arm is to her left on the bed and his right hand hold the base of his penis. Then it happened. The white ooze stretched across the room and landed partially on her chest and on the head board. He's panting, desparately. She can see he is, not suffering, but enjoying a massive relief of built up pressure. He's in euphoria. She pulls him over to her she can feel his cock pulsating on her leg. His chest is moving up and down. She turns to him and kisses him passionately. She says "you were amazing - thank you for my first time". Cam is happy but still calming.

It was 12:10 now. It took them 30 minutes to get to their room and an hour of interrupted fucking. They turn in the bed and pull the sheets over. They fall asleep with each other in their arms. Cam can't imagine a better night. It was intelligent, beautiful, scary and amazing. Cam can't imagine a better ending to his first day in Mexico.

Little do they know (or care) that Cam's room is about to be filled with 3 other drunken males...

blackcameron

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oops I've renamed this chapter instead of "Sam's Concessions of the Mind" to the below. I wont be able to post until Friday, exams. Enjoy.

Chapter 3 ("A Good Day")

am is awake but his eyes are still shut. At first he doesn't realize where he is, he's dazzed by the incredible sleep he got. He opens his eyes and notices Jenna is purched, curled in his chest. She's still sleeping. What an angel! Cam turns his head slightly and notices it's 10:30pm. He lifts his head a bit and notices 3 bodies strewn around the room. John, Maurizio and Sean are passed out cold. They are obviously exhausted from too much partying. Cam feels something kissing his nipple. He looks down and Jenna is looking up. "Hey babe." - "Hey hunk" - "Shhh, look around the guys are out cold. I don't think they even noticed you down there in my arms." - "They better have no, what the hell am I going to tell my friends?" - "You went out with Cam all night walking on the beach and downtown strip" - "Yeah like that's going to work." - "They're all drunk anyways, how would they know". Cam moves slightly and looks down. She's tiny compared to his frame. Both are completely nude, his tool petrudes ever so noticeably.

He looks up at Jenna and smiles. She is whispering. "So not bad for a first time." - "Not bad that was amazing." - "I should correct you, you were amazing". Jenna reaches down and handles his tool. "This thing is a wonder stick" - "Ahhhh...ahhhhhhh...don't think you should do that. You might get him started again." - "Oh really?" - "Ahhhh shit here it goes". Cam lifts off, he stares at Jenn laughs and hops on top of her. They must be extremely quiet or the guys will hear them. He slides himself in and performs the same miracle he did last night. Gently liking and kissing her while penetrating her from the bottom. She is teething with excitement, but she can't make a noise. Cam decides to do this quickly so they can wake up and go to the beach. Nothing wrong with a quicky before another good day. He pulls and before he finishes and gracefully ejects onto her. Jenna is excited that it was her second time in one day - two hits from one guy in one day. She feels slutty but she can't deny that she loved every moment of it. Cam's body is just too perfect to refuse, not only that but she can't really blame him - that's things like a monster, tip it off just a little and vrooooommmmm. Like a rocket.

They finish up and silently dress and sneak out. Little did they know that from the corner of his eye Sean was watching them. In his half-dazzed state of toxicity he identified them but played dead. Sean is a good friend to Cam but he's mostly jealous. Sean has always been just one step behind Cam in both body height, cock height and intelligence. Sean can't believe that day one Cam has already got one down and at least 6 more to go. To him this is going to be a long week.

Jenna and Cam split up, she has to get to her room before her friends wake up. She makes it just before Mary wakes and teases her about how bad she looks. Cam heads to the gym for his morning work-out and swim. He's on the chin-up bars doing a set when as he lowers himself he sees Julian across the room. He's not facing cam, he's on a rower and seems to be deep into concentration. Cam feels that at least he's gotten to know Julian a bit but he still doesn't know him as a friend, he's just the guy with the staring beautiful blue eyes. Cam finishes two more sets, Julian's really going at it. He notices that the guy has stamina and strength, plus his physique is more built compared to Cam. Cam is only mildly built, he's only started working on his body seriously in the past year. Julian looks much older, much more powerful. Cam finishes and heads to the spa where he strips nude, sports a towel and takes a sauna. On his way out he takes a dump in the chill tank and moves towards the jicuzzi. He takes a step up the jicuzzi and across the room Julian is talking to Mark, apparently Mark was also in the gym and they must have come here while Cam was in the sauna. Cam has removed enough of the towel to show his package but holds back and decides to turn around. From across the room in a different jicuzzi (there are multiple ones in the room for multiple "parties") he heres "Hey Cam a little shy?" - "Naw, it's past that stage." - "So why not stay?" - "Well I really have some...work I should get to". Mark says "Work, what the fuck you're on vacation dude". Julian interjects and says "Dude shut the fuck up". Julian is, defending Cam? Cam is confused misunderstanding the situation then again he moves closer to respond to them: "I have to check my e-mail, my T.A. should have sent an essay topic due 4 days before I get back." as he walks closer he freezes in his tracks. Marks tool is in direct line, it's an average size but that's not the point. If he takes another step forward he'll be in line to see Julian. Sure he has a great body but if Cam peaks nothing good can come from it: if the guy is small he'll be dissappointed if he's big he'll be jealous. Cam has never need to feel jealousy he's always been the alpha. So to save himself he stands like an idiot 4 steps away from the two. Julian says "That's understandable, 4 days after you get back - shit that sucks." - "Yeah they work us hard in Toronto - bastards".

Cam says he better get a move on and makes it to the locker to change. In the locker room he gets a massive boner. He can't control it - it's pulsating begging to be pulled. The spa has individual showers, thank god he thinks. In the shower he grabs hold of himself and yanks it. He moans silently so no one can hear him. He looks down and watches the water beat off his chest and his tool. He's in heaven - a heaven in the locker room of a spa in a hotel resort in Mexico. Be it so, when he's at that level of pleasure heaven can be anywhere. He is careful not to eject so he holds off a bit. He has great control over his body, usually, and shows it by finsihing his shower. He wants to save himself for later on. He cleans up and heads upstairs.

Cam is now trying to decide what to do - so many options: beach, room, tennis, golf. Instead he heads to the business center. He doesn't have an essay due, that was a quick lie he told, but he decides to check his e-mail for fun. Maybe someone has posted a new pic on LPSG, he doesn't want to miss anything. He enters the business room and Mindy is there, one of the Jenn/Julian group members. He remembers her name when speaking to Jenn. She seems very talkative. She invites Cam and his friends back to dinner and recounts the story of what happened the previous night. Apparently the headed to an outside club that serves tequilla only. They had a drinking competition amongst the 6 of them and a bunch of Mexican youth - they lost! Cam laughs, but he's not surprised. He then asks a very important question: how come Jenn and Julian aren't together? Mindy's face tells it all, it's obviously a taboo question. She says "It's a pretty complex story, would take forever to tell you but lets just say that he cheated on her". Cam is surprised "No way, how can you cheat on someone like that!". Mindy smiles and says "Listen all I can tell you is that the way it happened was a shock to us all, Jenn is a very special girl we don't want to see her getting hurt again". Cam smiles "I can see that, she's really cute too" - "You're into her aren't you?" - "Well if by into her you mean think she's pretty then yes" - "Don't lie your face says it all, you're not a good lier" - "Well you sure got that wrong but I'll have to take it as a compliment, easy going honest guy who can't lie" - "I can sense a bit of ego in there too" - "Haha, no I'm careful with ego, gets you nowhere. I'm just different from the norm, complicated I guess" - "That's good, anyways I gotta jet, Jenn and I are sun bathing".

He says goodbye to Mindy and as he walks out he makes his way back to the room. He opens the door runs into Sean as he is leaving. He looks much better, not as drunk. Cam says "Oh hey dude, heard you guys had a good time last night" - "Yeah" - "Did you guys pick anyone up?" - "No, not like some people". Cam is shocked, he thought Sean was asleep, he pulls him aside and says "Sean listen, I don't want the other guys to know and we don't want Julian to find out. Keep it under wraps?". Sean looks up and smiles. Finally. He has ammunition against the great Cam, something to potentially use against him. "Cam, your secret is safe, how was she?" - "I'll tell you later, go brush your teeth, you smell like tequilla". They both laugh and get dressed for the beach.

An hour later they are on the beach soaking up the sun. Cam recounts the night with Jenn. He can't believe how perfect it was, a nice fuck but with a nice girl - he had it made. Cam falls asleep on the lounger. He his second day with a brief morning fuck, an awesome workout and a better tan. Not bad for two days in.

blackcameron

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks, I have another two installments: one tonight and one tomorrow. If you've been following (anyone) there's some twists and turns coming to you...and a lot more fucking.

*wonders if anyone is reading besides texasguy*

blackcameron

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah I was trying to get to this section. Hopefully my descriptions are powerful enough. I just think about how I would want it to happen and well this is a fantasy. Expect more of Julian, he aint going away.

Then again I you shouldn't be surprised to see Jenna either ;-)

Chapter 4 ("The First and Not the Last")

Cam wakes up and realizes he's on the beach in the sun and he's as crispy tanned as he expected. He sits up and notices Sean is up and about chatting with some girls. He seems to be doing alright - they're laughing and having fun. Sean returns and sits beside Cam. "So buddyyy how was the btich?" - "Man you need to learn the stop talking like that, it's stupid and degrading" - "You sound like a bloody feminist" - "Far from it dude, just watch it, no way to treat a lady"- "Whatever soo...tell me how did you get in her pants in one night" - "First of all, she wasn't easy, we just 'clicked' if anything it was a fluke. She's smart, sexy..." - "Don't get involved man, you're never going to see her again" - "Chill man. First of all she was a virgin, never been popped before, her tits are huge. I sat on her and fucked for at least an hour. I mean everything, ate her out, liked her top to bottom" - "Oh shit." - "Then in the morning we fucked again, oh hey you weren't awake" - "I gotta admit it man, was wide awake" - "Hah! You saw it all?" - "Yeah, never seen anything so hot in my life - fun man teachhh me" - "Yeah little brother, can't give away all my secrets". The conversation continued until 6:00 when they left for dinner.

Cam is now at dinner, he hasn't seen Julian all day - he's wondering what's going on. They are sitting with the usual cabal, Julian walks in and takes a seat. He seems mildly buzzed and in a fantastic mood. Dinner continues, yet Cam couldn't help to play eye tag with Julian, he kept trying to look away but the damn guy just wouldn't stop - not like Cam couldn't stop he was sucked in...fully encroached in the Julian "effect". The same thoughts ran through Cam's mind, just a nice guy...awesome hair, awesome eyes, great style, funny (it appears) and most importantly, the kind of his pact of friends. That's all he has to worry about, the guy is just a good guy. Jenna is looking beautiful as usual, Cam pleasures her with conversation. They are now done and are having desert, everyone orders chocolate cake but Cam and Julian. He suddenly remember that he has to keep up with his work-out routine. Cam tells the group that it's late and he should be off to take a final swim then to bed. Cam can be a loner sometimes. There are times when he wants to just sit on his own and think for himself, outside the influence or domain of society and people. Not only that but he feels that he hasn't had enough cardio at the gym - swimming will help clear his mind. There is the usual uproar and Cam comes up with the same excuse. He has to get his cardio for the day and well after that he can't possibly party. Cam stands up, wishes everyone great partying and heads out. He climbs up the stairs and heads to the door, walks to his room and starts preparing his towel and his swimsuit. He walks to the beach, notices that nowhere is around - it's black except for the light from the moon. He walks out onto the sand, it's cool and soothing. The smell of the ocean in his nostrils is beautiful. The beach is setup in a way that the waters edge is far out from the hotel. There seems to be a lot of open space but it's covered in umbrella after umbrella. The view is very much obstructed and surprisingly no security. He strips down nude, he's never done something like this and it's kind of sexy/arousing. His dick becomes semi-erect for no apparent reason. Cam is thinking that he might have to give himself a jerk in the ocean, that might calm his 8.5x6 inch behemoth. He steps up to the water the moon rays cast a shadow of a masculine body onto the sand with a noticeable erection pertruding from it. He touches the water, it's warm. Nice. What a beautiful place.

blackcameron

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Without warning hands reach from behind him and grab him on the chest. They are obviously trying to grab or wrestle him. He reacts and the hands start pulling him back, trying to wrestle him down. He falls cock and face first to the sand. The figure is on top of him, restraining him. He hears a laughing sound and turns his body as the hands release a little. He turns and...it's...Julian! He's laughing. Cam is angry, how could he do that to me, fucker! He tries wrestling Julian around but he's just a bit stronger. "Woah, woah there.". Cam stops and gives in, his chest is moving up and down. He looks up. "What the fuck is that?" - "I was lying on the beach, I thought you were going to the pool not nude in the ocean" - "If you told me I would have come" - "Listen man I'm not into these gay antics" - "Bullshit" - "What?" Julian pulls down and kisses Cam on the ground. Cam's muscles relax, he's beat his arms are being held on the sand and he's nude. He is surprisingly loving the kiss but he's worried someone might see them, then again the cover of the dark and the umbrellas...most likely not. Julian pulls away and says "you've got a big one man and why the fuck do you keep avoiding me, you obviously enjoyed that!" - "I don't want to be this gay...thing" - "Listen you know it's not fucking like that. You're beautiful, I'm beautiful...not to be egotistical...I say why not...". Cam is calm and preserved he can't help to think, he's right WHY the fuck NOT? He's angry this time and rips Julians shirt of. They strip Julian to shreds. As they get to his briefs he hesitates he's afraid. He pulls it out and - holy shit. Just one inch bigger, Cam is seriously impressed. As they walk to the water two shadows of nude bodies flash on the beach sand. As soon as they are in they turn to each other and make-out. For nothing but an hour Cam and Julian work on their "arobics". Once they get bored of that they return to the beach and lie on a lounger. The find a spot behind the life-guard tower where no one can see them for good. Julian moves down below Cam and starts sucking him hard. He grabs his balls and licks them good. Then works his way up the shaft slowllyyy, the shaft is so long he'll never make it to the top. Until, finally he reaches the head and rubs his tongue. Mmmmmm delicious. Cam on the other hand is in a frenzy, he's going ballistic, the touching and the sucking is all new to him. He's had small blow jobs by woman but this guy was...unbelievable. Within 15 minutes Julian had Cam about to cum. "Guys obviously knows what guys want" says Cam. Julian replies "I want your ass". Cam looks to the side, his cock is still hard and Julian is waiting for a response. Does he want to go that far? "Listen Julian, you're awesome, you seem like a nice guy and you've got a fucking awesome body" but I'm not sure how far I want to go. "Listen I don't want to pressure you, but I would love to see this thing in your mouth...see if a man like you can take me on". Cam doesn't know but he steps down and grabs onto Julian's shaft. They are both uncut and nicely trimmed. He has black hair and Cam is blondish brown. Cam starts pumping, Julian is getting warmed up. Finally Cam shoves it in, had to be atleast 9, only a few inches in and he can't seem to make it. He rubs the top with his tongue, Julian releases a soothing - awhhhhhhhh. Cam pulls out and focuses on licking the shaft. Up and down he licks with his tongue making sure he doesn't miss a spot. Julian's bush is right there, he can touch it like a neatly kempt carpet. So beautiful, so neat. Cam moves to the balls and begins slowly licking at them. He moves closer to the middle of the balls and Julian's ass, this sends Julian wild. He's huffing now that Cam has the head back in his mouth. Pumping it then pulling out to jack it. Julian can't control himself. Then finally - bang. All over Cam's chest. Cam is freaking out - he's never been cummed on. It feels so gay but obviously he's satisfied Julian. Julian pushes Cam to the ground on the sand and starts finishing him off. He grabs his cock which is semi hard and pounds it like a pro. He's pushing it as hard as he can and doing a great job of liking the head. Cam is lying there, every sense of emotion he had last night was coming back except there is an added sensation. The cold soft yet grainy feature of the sand below him are in his hands. His cock is on fire yet his hands are playing and pushing sand to the sides of his body. The textures all seem to add up at that moment.

Julian takes his hand and moves to Cam's butt and says "Jeeze man you're got an awesome body and a fucking sensational ass. I mean the first day I saw you all I could think about was that ass". He opens a hole in Cam's ass and slowly penetrates it with his fingers while stimulating his cock. Julian doesn't want to scare Cam away so he wont penetrate, he'll just give Cam the sensation of the feeling. Cam is going wild, pulling sand onto himself. He's obviously loving it, he's saying "ahhhhh....ahhh yeahhhhhhhhhh". Finally Julian can feel the muscles in Cam's body. He's about to explode, he can feel the muscles move. For a guy who's smaller than him (not by much) he sure seems to take a lot into ejaculating. Cam can feel it, it's coming, he can't help it. The power of the contractions are coming, his cock is pulsating then without further warning and with a big shout of "ooooahhhhhhhhhhhhh" the cum shoots farther. Julian realizes that Cam has just experienced the most powerful orgasm of his life, probably the first given by a guy. He smiles sits on Cam's cock and sits him again. They get up, walk into the water holding hands: Cam needs to wash the semen and sand off him. They walk back and get dressed before anyone can see them nude. They take a seat on the lounger and stare the the moon and sea. Cam's first word to Julian is "...I gotta admit man, that was hot" - "Just hot? You were convulcing in pleasure". Cam smiles, remembering it just a few seconds ago. "That was amazing man". Cam just fucked the boyfriend of the girl that he fucked yesterday - there has to be something morally wrong with that. Cam sits there and listens to Julian, it's midnight and he doesn't see himself sleeping any time soon.

To be continued...

inofthearts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
more more more!! seriously though, this stuff is really great. the blend of story and erotic, male and female, and just an all around appreciation of beauty and sexuality... huge turnon. thanks for the work.

Hey Black Cameron,
Great story telling! Wonderful details and build up. Like we were there, or wishing Cam were us... Honor us with more.
X

stretcher74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Great story. I like the doppelganger" aspect to it. Dare I say Cam you remind me of myself.

Can't wait to see how Jenna gets involved with these two studs.

blackcameron

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks for the compliments,

I have a feeling that this story is beyond just a few group of men. Cam seems to be to be present in a lot of popular and unpopular men. He represents the issues that effect the popular and also the person that the popular want to be. I decided to change my format a bit, the - inbetween responses was a bit much, here is the line by line format.

Without further or due I present the next installment of my series:

Chapter 5 ("A Twist Of Things")

Julian and cam sit there exhausted. The mixture of tension, passion and sex had their pulses well above the regular. They sit there, two men uncertain of what just happened. Cam turns to Julian "I don't understand why I did that, but I loved every minute of it".

"You never had a blow job did you?"
"Not really, but listen dude I have to ask you something...you and Jenn"
"Yeah lets not talk about that. We used to go out and well I still have something for her - honestly"
"Oh...ummmm respect dude. Not to tread on your privacy"
"No it's ok, we used to get along well now we just avoid each other whenever possible. We have mutual friends and well I think they still has something for me too. Too bad I never got in with her."
Cam responds sarcastically "Sounds like you don't want to talk about it"
"Naw it's just that, she was a nice girl, really smart"
"Yeah....I realized that"

From the corner Jenn walks up to them and stops, surprised. She looks at Cam and smiles then at Julian and frowns a little.

"Oh hey Cam, I've been looking everywhere for you."
"Sorry I decided to come out here for a swim. What's up?"

Jenna smiles and sits ontop of Cam's abdomen. She leans off and frenches him. Julian is 100% aware of this. He doesn't know how to react. Jenna stops, looks into Cam's eyes and smiles. She looks up at Julian.

"Oh hi Julian."

With that Julian gets up, stares at Cam with a passionate blow and prepares to say something. Just as his lips move he retracts and walks away. Jenn sits on Cam.

"Sorry I wanted to be alone with you"
"Why did you do that for? I thought our thing was a secret"
"I don't care, he gets what he deserves coming to him"
"That's a mean thing to say! What did he ever to do you?"

Jenn looks up at Cam and gives him a "what the fuck do you care what he did - your on my side" look.

"Listen, before we came up here he was such a nice guy. I always wanted to hold out on him...for someone special I asked him to do the same. 3 weeks before we came up here I hear that he ended up fucking a girl in his anthropology class"
"Woah! Seriously?"
"I can't even believe I did that, but as soon as I saw him bothering you like that I wanted to give him a piece of my mind. I'm not LIKE that I feel so slutty"
"Because you slept with me"
"No I slept with you because you are special and I wanted to give myself to you, plus I was seriously desparate. It was such a beautiful thing."

She pulls her face to his chest and reaches under it to feel his defined features. Give pulls up and starts kissing Cam passionately. Cam can't believe this is happening, it's been about an hour since he and Julian fucked - this might be too early.

Jenn reaches down pulls his pants and reveals his cock. She looks around to make sure no one is looking. "Keep watch out Cammy boy". She grabs his uncut soft cock as it grows and plays with the foreskin. He's growing so fast! Literally like a rocket. She lips her tongue into the track of the foreskin and licks the inside. Mmmmmmmmm. With her lips she enters the top part of his dick into her mouse pushing the forskin back. She starts rubbing it all around. She can only fit it a couple inches in and pulls out.

"Cam I want you to know that this isn't normally me - I hate feeling slutty" Cam is in euphoria mildly listening. "I would only do this for someone like you and quite frankly I'm sick of my repressed ways...it's time to experiment".

With that she licks him some more pulls off her panties and does all the work to fuck him. All while in their clothing, on the beach. Cam is going crazy like he did a short while ago but his cock isn't "fresh" it's been used a shortwhile ago so his sensitivity is even greater. She's jumping him like mad her pussy slides right over him and never escapes as she jumps up and down. Cam is grabbing her back, maybe a little too tight but the passion is caught up in the moment. They are one - beauty of humanity. Cam feels bad because his promise about sex has always been that a woman shouldn't have to do the work...a guy should pleasure a woman. He should be the worker. For tonight he'll throw that rule out and let the woman take control. Cam signals for her to pull out she moves over to his cock and pumps it well periodically licking. Harder, harder then finally Cam cums, he can't believe how much there is. How can his cock pull together so much after just cumming on Julian. He's impressed with himself. He pulls up his pants, Jenn hers and they lie together.

"Cam that was amazing. I've never done that before and I still can't believe I've experienced it"
"I can't either, we should be more careful, guards will come around soon"

They lie in each others arms and sleep, clothed, on the beach until sunrise. The next morning The regular cabal finds them on the beach in their arms. Mark comes up and says: "Holy shit guys, you got to it fast. Only two days in and your together. Julian didn't see you guys did he?"

"Yeah he knows, just let him blow off some steam, he'll get over it" says Cam.
Sean walks up and says "Woahhhh love birds. Looks like everyone knows"

The group looks at Sean and put on a "what" face.
"Oh come on they were at it the first night. Fucking their brains out in bed"

Cam gets up and in a bear voice says "You shut the fuck up you idiot"
"Fuck you" then Cam hits Sean.

Mary, one of Jenns friends runs over and nurses Sean. It appears that Sean has been at it himself. Mary seems overly tender with him. Sean gets up and walks to the bathroom with a bloodied nose.

So the day starts bad but Cam thinks Sean fucking deserved it! Everything is going so well then he comes and ruins it. Jenn is holding onto Cam, she understands his tension but she feels that it wasn't necessary. They walk together to Cam's room where Jenn leaves him to get some lunch. Cam isn't hungry he just wants to watch some TV. He doesn't feel like being around anyone and his anti-social tendency springs up.

He looks down at his cock while in bed, it's limp but still active. It, if it's even possible, seems to be tired already. Three fucks two days. He is usually able to masturbate a few times on end - he's worrying himself. What if Julian has one too many fucks himself and gave him something. They are always talking about fucking STDs at school and shit. He's usually so careful!

The bedroom is too cramped he needs to relax. He decides it would be a great time for a massage and a spa. He heads down, makes his appointment and within 2 hours he's on a massage bed, nude as a baby with some 25 year old Mexican lady massaging his back, his thighs etc. He forgets his troubles and enjoys. Ahhhhhhhhh. He knows he has to apologize to Sean, but he wants him to be aware of his actions. He told him specifically not to say anything about the night, then within a couple minutes everyone knows everything. He decides he's going to apologize at dinner.

Cam continues enjoying his massage and prepares exactly what he wants to say. Going over it in his mind. He doesn't want to seem like the guy that blew up and nicked his brother. Also he needs a cover-up story, something to make things good with everyone. He wants to protect Jenn's reputation as well so it will have to be good. Cam has always been a good manipulator, he can take anything bad and use his bullshitting talent to make it new and fresh. He'll have to pull some of that magic now.

blackcameron

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Chapter 5 ("Third Day Orgasm Fest")

Cam has finished his massage and returns to the room to shower and prepare. As he walks in he's carefult not to shut the door ALL the way. He realizes no one is home and sneaks in. He then removes his slippers and his complimentary dry-coat. He slips it off and reveals his nude body to the room. Cam has always felt comfortable while being nude by himself. His strong physique has always been a sense of pride to him, being in the flesh brings him to reality. A thought occured to him: he's in Mexico but he hasn't attended a nude beach yet? Shame! Shame on him. He's not a nudist by trait, as a matter of fact growing up his was ashamed of his body. Ashamed seems like a tough word considering the muscle tone and strength he was able to achieve over the years. He likes the word shy, he's never felt the need to show himself off but given that this week was a time for experimentation he thinks why not. Now he just needs to coax his clan into it.

He walks around the room, nude, stretching. Another thought comes to mind, why can't he work out nude. That would be great! It would be just like the Greeks. Just flesh and brute force and strength. What more can a man want but the perfection of what the gym symbolizes and offers: health and beauty. He's stretching, feeling like he wants to go and work out at the moment. He realizes that his mind is racing - it does that sometimes. He decides to calm his pace, complete his stretches (you're usually very lose after a massage - so he's just feeling the looseness and taking advantage of it). He's calm and composed from what occured with his brother. Cam's expecting to take a nice long shower but he looks down and to his amazement his dick is hard as a rock. All that thinking of working out, relaxing and especially hot guys...yeah hot guys...nude gym and beach, hot chicks too. Cam is surprised, he thought he was shot from too much pumping but who worries are relieved as he realizes, he just needs to chill and let his body tell him what it wants. He stands in the middle of the room, curtains wide open overlooking the beach, sun beating in. He grabs his balls and massages them. It's been a few days since he's packed and come here that he's had quality time with Mr. Splix. Indeed Cam names his cock. Why Mr. Splix? Don't ask. His balls are massive so it takes him time to get them into action. He grabs his shaft like an expert from the tip and begins making one slow pump. With that he sighs with relief and breathes out. This is the time - alone time, that he's sometimes craving. No one to please, no one to worry about, just him and his body. He continues pumping slowly, ever so slowly. As he does this he thinks about the previous two nights. The feeling of sliding his massive cock inside Jenna's pussy. The feeling of being blown by Julian. He's moving slowly and looks down frequently. His pubes need a little trimming but they still look nice and neat to him. He plays with his pubes and rubs his chest. Continues pulling his skin, back and forth. He then holds the foreskin down and plays rosy palm. He dries up his penis head and rubs his palm along the top gently. Usually Cam knows how to get himself to absolute climax with this method. Every stroke brings a powerful sensation to him. Sometimes it's so powerful that he has to pull back and stop for a second. He rubs the top, lusting for more. He stops and realizes the time, maybe he should jump in the shower. Cam walks to the bathroom and bothers not to close the door - he believes that he locked the hotel room door so no one will be coming in.

As he warms the shower to a hot temperature - Cam loves hot showers. He loves showering period, it gives him the opportunity to clense himself. The opportunity to think and refresh his mind and soul. While he's waiting he decides to mildly pump his cock. It's rock hard now, no way he'll get it down for another 5 minutes. He's so focused on the pumping that the steam from the water heat begins fogging up the window. He almost has to sit given the strength of the pleasure. He steps in and feels the water curl down his side and butt. The touch of the warmth is incredible. It may be 40 degrees outside but there's nothing like a warm shower to get Cam's mind on track. As he stands he continues pumping his cock, the pulses are stronger now and he's pushed back onto the shower wall. He's about to cum but tries desparately to control it - the pulses are just too strong. He waits a few minutes and lets it calm so he can continue. Meanwhile he inspects his body and his balls, his shaft. Normal guy stuff. After 5 minutes he's back at it, this time he's breathing hard, the water from the shower head is trickling on his face almost blinding him. He's breathing louder and moaning. Ahhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. When he hears...

"Oh Cam you naughty boy."

Cam is stunned. He stops jacking and turns to face the wall so that his cock isn't seen. He pulls it close to his body and grabs a bar of soap pretending to clean himself.

"Ahhhh who the fuck is that? Shut the fucking door you faggot."
"Cam it's Jenna, we've been looking for you everywhere. What are you doing?"
"Shit Jenn, I'm sort of in here showering!!!! I was taking a massage"
"Can I come in?"

Before Cam declines the glass shower door opens. Cam turns to shut it but she's quick. She's in the shower.

"I thougth I closed that fucking door."
"Heh, obviously you didn't it was half way open when I got here, that's why I just walked in. Maybe it was the wind, a big storm is coming, could have pushed it in."
"Yeah ummmm I don't feel comfortable doing this."
"You were just waking off like a champ and now you don't want to take me. I don't believe it, turn around and let me fuck you."
"I can't even bloody get a few minutes to myself!"
"Stop being such a suck, I can't believe how upset you were towards Sean. Why did you fucking hit him?"
"I got angry, I don't bloody get angry and then suddenly I just rammed him."

blackcameron

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
He turns to Jenn and practically wacks her with his cock.

"Ohh sorry."
"It's ok" she smiles and looks back up at him. "I know you can't help it given the size of it."
"Listen I just don't feel right doing it now." he's lying, he's horny as hell and he can't stand the fact that he's nude, she's nude and there's no one for 10 minutes.
"I locked the door don't worry - we can fuck and scream as loud as you want."
"He turns and has a mixed reaction second to the last thought. He shouldn't do this - he should be feeling bad for his brother."
She realizes that he's still upset.
"Cam I know how you can get upset, I do it sometimes to. Hell I even forgave your brother. I don't care that everyone knows, hell we have girl talks all the time about these kind of events and now that it's happening I have to feel like a whimp! Fuck that - every girl knows what they want and right now I want you. I'm not going to let morals get in my way this time."
She is passionate, she's freaking out while trying to get clear of the water that's falling on her face. She struggles to look up at Cam, her eyes are closed trying to keep the water out.

She feels a juicy pair of lips touch hers. A tounge slowly slides into her mouth and a kiss is passionately exchanged. The kiss lasts for a long moment and Cam realizes his dick has raised again. It's pressed hard against her belly button. It's hard and warm, Jenn feels it ready for action. As they kiss their passions take control. Cam lifts Jenn by the butt and placers her over his cock, she weights next to nothing. 115 pounds max. He slips his cock into her and begins pulling in and out. She's suspended from the ground, held like a baby will being penerated. She pulls her head back and lets the water stream over her tits. The warm water combined with the huge cock in her ass are driving her crazy. Cam stare at her as she starts moaning. Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh Cammmm. Cam is not finding it hard but his knees might give out at some point. They are shuttering with excitement! Pull turns around facing the wall and holds his hand up while continually lifting her face. It's beautiful, he tries licking her ticks as he penetrates her even harder. Harder. He shouts with passion ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. She's owhhhinngggg now and he's breathing heavily. He can't believe he's going this long, after all that jacking he'd think he could only last 5 minutes more. 10 minutes later his legs are about to give out. He sits on the shower floor and she sits on his cock. The water keeps running on them, his eyes are closed as the water trickles down his face. She's working him now, up and down. A few more minutes go back and he pulls out and finishes jacking while she stands up with her pussy in his face. He's eating her to bits.

His cock lies there and she raises herself so that her pussy is at his mouth level, he starts to eat her out. He reaches inside and uses two fingers to stimulate her G-spot. He's pushing in while he embraces the wall with her arms. The water running down her pelvis and into the groin area where Cam's face is feverishly licking the top of her clit. His hands are trying to make her G-spot grow. He can feel it - how amazing. It's like a small whole a round box of delicious (well not particularily tasty but sexy) orgasmic fun. Jenn is off the wall: "Cam, oh my god, I'm having a maasssivveeee ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh orgasmmmm ohhhh my goodddddddd that's soooooooo..." she can't finish she's losing breath. She can't believe it it's almost painful when the waves come. She can't believe what Cam is doing - how does he know this! She reaches for Cam's hair and pulls on it. Almost as if she's pulling his hair. It's so immensly intense. Cam is getting bored so he turns her around and does her doggy style. He's trying to force pressure on her G-spot. Although Cam isn't experienced, he's read a lot about the woman's vagina. The G-spot can bring many surprises. He's pumping her on that spot, she's moaning so hard now - Cam isn't worrying but it's a freakish moan.

"Cam, oh my god I have to pee"
"Haha oh shit I read about this let it go"

He pulls her and sits back down with his face to her pussy.

"Jenn, baby, pretend that your going to pee just let it go trust me you wont"

Jenn screams a massive moan. Then it happens, she lets go and a massive gush of cum. Rush onto Cam's abs and cock. Her bodily juice is showering him as he rubs it all over himself. He's never experienced this either and it really gets him off.

"Oh my god fuck that's amazing - I didn't know it would work" he chuckles and laughs.
"What the fuck, oh my god I didn't know I could do that - how the hell"
"I read it somewhere, I've ahhh yeah been readig up...educating"
"Shit you probably know more about my clit than any one else. Oh wait a minute"

She reaches down and mans Cam's cock. He's only got a couple more pumps left. He doesn't want to ejaculate anywhere near her. She is pumping his tool, with every pump he's moaning even harder. Ahhhh, ahhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh. He's moaning louder, they are making so much noise together. The cum from her pussy is all over his cock. Finally Cam bursts, another massive orgasm. He's done it in the shower before but never like this. The launch is so powerful that he hits the shower wall 4ft. up. Three massive bursts in incrementally lowering pressure. He pulls her up and kisses her passionately again. They smile at each other and she finish washing off the cum. They use soap to lather then they head off to dinner.

It's not even midnight and he's had a blow, a cum and a solid fuck. He's seriously impressed with himself. He does admit his cock feels a little weak. It will have to chill out for tonight. He promises no more fucking until tomorrow - he's had his fare share of juice excresion for the night.