Midweek fun tonight - mature UK wife seeks cam2cam

aukwife4fun

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cam2Cam - Yahoo - from 9pm UK time tonight - Wednesday 27th July

Hi,

I know it's a "school night" but the kids are away with friends and I desperately need some cock fun of the kind only LPSG guys can give me.

It has been too long since I have been last able to log on due to the summer hols' and moving house etc. God I'm frustrated which is why I'm putting this message up early during my lunch hour in the hope of attracting a large audience!

My sissy hubby will be home tonight and since he has not finished any of the jobs I asked of him for this new place then I'm happy to make him dress in lingerie, heels and skirt and engage in some SPH if you're interested.

He certainly qualifies for SPH but equally I can send him off to his office whilst I go to bed and have virtual sex with you.

Interested? Then please send a message to my yahoo messenger: aukwife4fun@yahoo.com

Tell me what you'd like to do to me and if you're interested in SPH or have hubby banished to his office.

Also mention LPSG in your message as I ONLY cam with guys off here; I accept no substitutes!

Hope to see you later...

xxxJanexxx