• See the Thread for my recommendation

Votes: 4 6.5%

• Total voters

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This message was posted earlier, but my laptop puked...so here it is again, with the poll...

Let's put together a Midwest LPSG meet. Select your vote on where you would like to hold it.
Here's the Indiana meet. If you guys want to join into this one, it may work out for all.
http://www.lpsg.org/large-penis-personal-ads/45767-indiana-big-cock-party-2.html

I would like the June/July time period as it may make it easier for me to get away, plus with nice weather, should be beautiful.

I'm looking for advice on Places to Eat, sit, drink. If you want a hotel room to fiddle, thats fine, but the premice of the party is to Enjoy eachothers company, sit, chat and enjoy.
Non-Gay place is best, to accommodate everyone.
Large Medium Small, all welcome.

I tried to select rather central locations, so we can pull from WI, MI, ILL, IN, OH, Lower Canada, and PENN if they want to make the drive.

Cast your vote, and when you select a state or location, please make a recommendation of a place that would be able to accommodate 20+ people comfortably.
Also, if you think you would be able to attend, that will help with the count as well.

Also to Rob, this may be a prime time to order up T-shirts, hats, etc, or for us to place our orders and wear them with pride. Might get the ball rolling, and when we post our group photo, all the rest will be envious of us. :)

C

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Great idea, Rikter 8!
I vote for Chicago because it's a GREAt city and close to me. :smile:

You could rent a nice big room or suite in one of the downtown hotels.

Best time for me would be late May or early June or early August. And a weekend day like Friday or Saturday (or both) would be great.

Chicago would be a good choice also because there are lots of activities for both gay and str8 men.

Good luck in your endeavor--and please keep me posted! Thanks!

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'f vote Chicago as well. I'm usre I could find another Chicago member who'd help me on the local coordination. Getting around downtown by car is pretty easy. You can get to Lake Shore Drive right of the interstate and then you just jump off when you've gove far enough north or south to cut west...(east and you end up in the lake really fast!)

Plensty of good and affordable resteraunts downtown and a great public transportation system so you don't really have to drive once you arrive. You can walk, take an "L" or grab a cab and let someebody else do the driving. You can find hotel rooms across the city. Two major airports both connected by "L" so it's easy to get downtown or to get back to the airports.

I'm game.

VW53

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to say that I'm not a big fan of the Chicago location - it's the biggest bitch for me to get to. But if that's what the majority wants, that's what I'll try to attend. I have several weekends over the next few months that are out, along with a weekend in July, but let's get this going - I'd like to do this.

VW53

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Two major airports both connected by "L" so it's easy to get downtown or to get back to the airports.quote]

Yeah but I don't think either one is easy for me to fly into. Anyone want to pick me (or us if my bf decides to join) up at one of the other airports, like Schaumberg, DuPage or....?

I guess I could stay with some friends in Elmhurst, then I'd just need a lift downtown.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How about the Little Town of Plymouth, IN.

That keeps us out of the BIG metro areas, we can find a nice decent place, low cost on food, Central location for everyone.

Minneapolis is beautiful, but it's a haul for the MI, OH and IN folks.

I've got about a 6hr drive to chicago, and mabee around 4 hours to Plymouth, IN.
My ideal meet is where its within decent driving distance for everyone, but folks are more than welcome to fly in.

What's everybody think? We might even attract the PENN folks.

VW53

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How about the Little Town of Plymouth, IN.

That keeps us out of the BIG metro areas, we can find a nice decent place, low cost on food, Central location for everyone.

I'd be careful about going to *too* small a town. I would think you'd want at least a little something to do, ya know? But a more central location would be good, say South Bend or Ft. Wayne.

I don't care. Just tell me where I'm supposed to show up. :biggrin1:

njreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Indianapolis is a great convention city...but I realize this would be a relatively small gathering (group-wise, not cock-wise!).

There's plenty to do here for gay and straight alike. Museums, sports stuff, including the NCAA Hall of Fame, shopping and good night life. The downtown is incredibly easy to navigate also and has plenty of good restaurants.

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
so far everyone is voting for nothern Illinois, I would suggest that somewhere that is not right in the middle of Chicago, possibly the Rockford area.

and cigarbabe, I would bet that you or anybody else that is outside of the midwest would be most welcome.

wrench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If the Chicago area is selected, theres way more to the area than just downtown. Everything is expensive downtown. Why not...Naperville, Rosemont, Schaumburg, Rockford was suggested...its about 90 miles from O'hare. St. Charles is right next to DuPage airport, and has the Pheasant Run resort.

crowdpleaser

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
How about Put-In-Bay, Ohio. Tis the season. There is plenty of entertainment and history, most is walking distance.

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chicago area would be ideal for me but I'm up for most locations within 4 hours or so. Find a nice hotel at a reasonable price (broke college kid) and I would make the drive for sure.