• See the Thread for my recommendation

Votes: 4 6.5%

• Total voters

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll come if it it is in or near Chicago.

Robert

This message was posted earlier, but my laptop puked...so here it is again, with the poll...

Let's put together a Midwest LPSG meet. Select your vote on where you would like to hold it.
Here's the Indiana meet. If you guys want to join into this one, it may work out for all.
http://www.lpsg.org/large-penis-personal-ads/45767-indiana-big-cock-party-2.html

I would like the June/July time period as it may make it easier for me to get away, plus with nice weather, should be beautiful.

I'm looking for advice on Places to Eat, sit, drink. If you want a hotel room to fiddle, thats fine, but the premice of the party is to Enjoy eachothers company, sit, chat and enjoy.
Non-Gay place is best, to accommodate everyone.
Large Medium Small, all welcome.

I tried to select rather central locations, so we can pull from WI, MI, ILL, IN, OH, Lower Canada, and PENN if they want to make the drive.

Cast your vote, and when you select a state or location, please make a recommendation of a place that would be able to accommodate 20+ people comfortably.
Also, if you think you would be able to attend, that will help with the count as well.

Also to Rob, this may be a prime time to order up T-shirts, hats, etc, or for us to place our orders and wear them with pride. Might get the ball rolling, and when we post our group photo, all the rest will be envious of us. :)

C

RogersPkBi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chicago is easiest for me. But Milwaukee or Indy would be okay. If in Chicago, it wouldn't have to be downtown...the western burbs are just as easy to get to and easier to get around...unless you need mass transit once here.