Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here's the Plan.

Potato Creek State Park, IN July 21st 12:00PM EST

Potato Creek State Park

According to one of my Indiana friends, this park is a hidden jewel that has TONS of activities to do, is very easy to get to, and the Airport is quite simple to navagate and get-in-get-out.
There is mass transit that serves the area as well.
It's close to the Chicago Folks, plus It helps out the IN, MI, and OH folks.
All Are welcome. Come casual and friendly.

The tentative Plan is to Cook Out Lunch around 12:00PM - 1:00, Relax on the beach, swim, tan, Hike, pitch a tent (or a few :) )or whatever we decide to do.
I'll probably bring things that I want to grill, for lunch, and you should do the same (you might not like what I eat). BYOB
Bring a lounge chair, or beach towel..something to relax in and enjoy.

Around 4:00PM -6:00PM Let's head into South Bend and eat Dinner at Logans Logan's Roadhouse

If you plan on camping, you need to make your own reservations at the park. From what I hear, its beautiful, and there are tons of activities.
Otherwise, there are TONS of local Motels, hotels.
South Bend houses Notre Dame and St. Mary's Universities, with TONS of activities for big crowds, but small town atmosphere.

Please be advised, this is not a Sex Meet.
THis is just friendly folks of all creed to get together and have some fun, put faces to chat, and enjoy the summer.

I'd like anyone that wishes to attend, to please PVT me for a count.
If you are in, but things change where you cannot make it, please contact me beforehand, so I can make appropriate changes. (Logans reservations..etc)

C

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd like anyone that wishes to attend, to please PVT me for a count.
If you are in, but things change where you cannot make it, please contact me beforehand, so I can make appropriate changes. (Logans reservations..etc)

C

If the 21st doesn't work, we can move it to another weekend, but not too far out.

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow such a great idea..sadly I can't treck that far out with my SUV (costs me over 70 bucks to fill my Expediiton), plus I have a prior engagement, truely a bummer for me though. I'd like to meet some of yous guys, camping and fishing sound like perfect activities to do right now as well..:mad: :02:

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm still planning on coming down, if you guys still want to get together.

Im thinking about AX'ing the park, and just doing dinner at Logans Roadhouse in South Bend IN, at around 4PM.

But im flexible, however you guys want to do it.