Might start camming....advice?

gdesguy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So about a month ago, one of my friends told me he started camming for some extra money on some site (don't remember the name or URL), and he said he was making between $350-450/month with it! Now, he's really no typical "hottie", but he's got a dick about my size, slightly smaller, and apparently it's been quite lucrative for him! Being a broke, very busy college student who has not been able to find a job (or even low-paying internship) even after about 2-3 solid months of searching, I figure this might be an option for me; it's something that I can pretty much do in my spare time, and its safer/more legal than selling dimebags to college kids...
I jokingly brought it up with my boyfriend, and he told me that he would be 100% ok with it, and then when I asked him if he was serious, he told me he was completely serious, and almost encouraged it.

So my real questions are, do you guys think I "have what it takes"? Does anybody have any advice on/experience with camming? And most importantly (if I decide to go through with it), does anybody know of any sites like this that are Mac/OS X compatible? The site my friend cams on is not.

Any feedback would be GREATLY appreciated, I'm really on the fence about this, but art supplies, books, food, and other costs of living are becoming very expensive, and I need the money until I can find a real job.

Thanks so much!

anglerect

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hi , i think it is a good idea.i would investigate the sites you may not want to be recorded or filmed permaanently.you may be better to make the cam available in another country eg if u live in usa cam for men in europe/uk/new zealand or australia.
also think about the consequences to your career if it ever got out.you have the perfect goods for the job,what abody and cock!
think carefully plan well and good luck!
look at x tube too, some people on that sell videos , so u never know how lucky you can be.I have no doubt in your ability to cam!!! and to have em queing up to pay!

ILguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If it goes on the internet, it can become permanent. Just make sure you're comfortable with that. If so, and if your partner is supportive, go for it. Easy money doing something you'd probably do for free anyway. :)