Mighty nice to be here, but let's try something different

macgyver

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some interesting threads and concerns about those ladies who do and those who don't "Swallow and Throat". There is certainly much more to a woman than that, and it's all in the approach and support there after. That said, I think we owe to women and vice versa, to provide the grown up training ground where one can get better at applying the more fun things in life.

To that end I am open to taking and giving lesons to any woman who is willing to participate NSA, and for instructional non-judgemental purposes only. Even if you never really tried it successfully before (ouch.. no teeth please:) So if you want to just try something here first before tryng it on your favorite lollipop, I am here to help, discretely. And in return, I ask that you show me something special to try or let me try something I have been working on for my special lady... No bragging, just exploring like we did when we were kids playing doctor.

If I get enough responses I will open up a forum and moderate the interests in both directions. No bragging, no STDs and please be well groomed.. need I say more. Reply here or email me at onenicehardon@YAh00.c0m

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Damn, I'm staying out of the way of the stampede :cool:

You mind if I climb over you to get to the front of the queue? On second thoughts, I don't want to fight with all those other ladies vying for the OP's attention. I might just stand with you for a whlie and watch the fun unfold :biggrin1:.

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you were the real macgyver, you wouldn't need another woman to perfect whatever you are working on for your special lady. All you would need is a paper clip and a broken toaster.

Haha So true!

I'm with CG and Curious, I'm going to stand back and watch the stampede. :biggrin1:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Some interesting threads and concerns about those ladies who do and those who don't "Swallow and Throat". There is certainly much more to a woman than that, and it's all in the approach and support there after. That said, I think we owe to women and vice versa, to provide the grown up training ground where one can get better at applying the more fun things in life.

To that end I am open to taking and giving lesons to any woman who is willing to participate NSA, and for instructional non-judgemental purposes only. Even if you never really tried it successfully before (ouch.. no teeth please:) So if you want to just try something here first before tryng it on your favorite lollipop, I am here to help, discretely. And in return, I ask that you show me something special to try or let me try something I have been working on for my special lady... No bragging, just exploring like we did when we were kids playing doctor.

If I get enough responses I will open up a forum and moderate the interests in both directions. No bragging, no STDs and please be well groomed.. need I say more. Reply here or email me at onenicehardon@YAh00.c0m

First of all, Hi and welcome to the site :wink:

Second of all, if you're looking to hookup or whatever, then you might find that instead of the introductions forum that starting a thread in either the Large Penis Personal Ads forum- http://www.lpsg.org/large-penis-personal-ads/

Or indeed Webcams/Cyber Connections forum- http://www.lpsg.org/webcams-cyber-connections/

- might get you what your looking for (no promises mind).

Or alternatively if you simply wish to discuss the kind of stuff you're talking about then you might find starting a thread in our Sex with a Large Penis forum helpful - http://www.lpsg.org/sex-with-a-large-penis/

Please remember that the forums and the threads they contain are moderated by your friendly Moderation team who will be glad to answer any questions you may have regarding how to use the site.

Regards, hilaire. :cool::wink:

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
First of all, Hi and welcome to the site :wink:

Second of all, if you're looking to hookup or whatever, then you might find that instead of the introductions forum that starting a thread in either the Large Penis Personal Ads forum- http://www.lpsg.org/large-penis-personal-ads/

Or indeed Webcams/Cyber Connections forum- http://www.lpsg.org/webcams-cyber-connections/

- might get you what your looking for (no promises mind).

Or alternatively if you simply wish to discuss the kind of stuff you're talking about then you might find starting a thread in our Sex with a Large Penis forum helpful - http://www.lpsg.org/sex-with-a-large-penis/

Please remember that the forums and the threads they contain are moderated by your friendly Moderation team who will be glad to answer any questions you may have regarding how to use the site.

Regards, hilaire. :cool::wink:

Aww HelpfulHilaire, you put us all to shame!:redface:

Welcome to the site macgyver :smile:

R Lee Shucker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love this place. The diversity and frankness of such is a thing devoutly to be wished in the "real" world. God (or Who or Whatever you wish) bless this place! Wonderful to the max!

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Meh it's probably the Super-Foods and powerful psychoactive pharmaceutical smoothy I had for breakfast.

Get it while it's hot, I'll be an evil, vicious pig later when it wears off. :tongue::wink::biggrin1:

You're always hot!
Contrast is intriguing and exciting, but I prefer evil hilaire :firedevil:

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gentlemen,
If you've ever questioned your painting technique let me generously offer my services to you. I have a master bedroom, dining room and kitchen I'd like to offer to you, absolutely FREE! You can just come over with your buckets and brushes and practice on my house, that way when you find that special someone you will have perfected your house painting technique. Really, this is all no strings, just come over and paint! I will be accepting applications for gentlemen with painting skills, and also carpentry skills because I have several projects I'd let you practice on as well. Hurry! This offer won't last long!

Oliver_Clothesoff

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gentlemen,
If you've ever questioned your painting technique let me generously offer my services to you. I have a master bedroom, dining room and kitchen I'd like to offer to you, absolutely FREE! You can just come over with your buckets and brushes and practice on my house, that way when you find that special someone you will have perfected your house painting technique. Really, this is all no strings, just come over and paint! I will be accepting applications for gentlemen with painting skills, and also carpentry skills because I have several projects I'd let you practice on as well. Hurry! This offer won't last long!

Great response. I love it!

cece

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Isn't it taboo for teachers and students to have sexual relations???!!! Your teaching job must be very difficult though. Must take a lot of self-scarifice!

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shit.
Won't let me edit my typo
That was lessons.

Apologies to Mr. Fleshlightmouth
Really came out wrong and not at all what I meant with the typo.

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Shit.
Won't let me edit my typo
That was lessons.

Apologies to Mr. Fleshlightmouth
Really came out wrong and not at all what I meant with the typo.

Lesions. Seriously, that sound painful! I'm not sure you're giving the best advice Pitbull :tongue:

I sympathise. I hate making typos!