Miguel bernardeau - spanish actor

wishfull

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Netflix tends to release the first trailer for a new show or season when they announce a release date, which is usually a month or two before said release date.

Élite season 3 dropped on 13 March 2020, which is almost a year ago. There was a year long gap between season 1 and 2 (and only 6 months between season 2 and 3, but those were shot back-to-back). I was originally expecting the fourth season to be released this month. However, because of COVID they had to postpone production, so they've only recently concluded production on season 4 (they're shooting season 5 now). Because of this delay I expect the fourth season to drop somewhere in late summer (maybe around july/august). With season 5 to follow in early 2022.

Which would mean that we're probably gonna see a trailer for season 4 around May.

Obvioulsy I could be off, but this is what I think will likely happen.

Reactions: holaguapo22

Alex_96

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Netflix tends to release the first trailer for a new show or season when they announce a release date, which is usually a month or two before said release date.

Élite season 3 dropped on 13 March 2020, which is almost a year ago. There was a year long gap between season 1 and 2 (and only 6 months between season 2 and 3, but those were shot back-to-back). I was originally expecting the fourth season to be released this month. However, because of COVID they had to postpone production, so they've only recently concluded production on season 4 (they're shooting season 5 now). Because of this delay I expect the fourth season to drop somewhere in late summer (maybe around july/august). With season 5 to follow in early 2022.

Which would mean that we're probably gonna see a trailer for season 4 around May.

Obvioulsy I could be off, but this is what I think will likely happen.
Thank you for replying! Yeah and I know with covid it postponed production a lot which sucks. I was seeing something about season 4 being released in May of this year but wasn’t sure if it was just a rumor. I guess we’ll found out soon.