Mika

KoolKat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What do u guys think of that Mika dude, i find him fucking HOT!!!!!, wondering also if he has stuff going on downstairs but in the grace kelly vid he doesnt have much of a bulge maybe he is a grower haha, but yeh he is hot, could be gay too cos he doesnt answer questions about his sexuality so mmm wooo, could be one for us :D:D
Matt

Seb

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He doesn't seem to ever want to discuss his sexuality, but the first time Perez Hilton mentioned him on his website he stated that he was open gay. So, who knows - he is pretty cute though. :)

NiceToolPgh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
very cute. yes gay but not too gay. i guess.
check out the LOVE TODAY video, great son, great vid, great crotch... saw that & headed here immediately for commentary...
discuss!

geek0

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
What do u guys think of that Mika dude, i find him fucking HOT!!!!!, wondering also if he has stuff going on downstairs but in the grace kelly vid he doesnt have much of a bulge maybe he is a grower haha, but yeh he is hot, could be gay too cos he doesnt answer questions about his sexuality so mmm wooo, could be one for us :D:D
Matt

i went to see him in concert a few weeks ago and i have to tell u in real life he is even hotter !!!!! the tv does him no justice they had to wipe away the drool when we left lol, at a guess i would say he is gay he hasnt said but im thinking so , very very very hot, did i say he was hot? :biggrin1: