DewDrop54

Cherished Member
Media
Honestly Mike Adriano’s ass turns me on. He gets rimmed so good. The fact that he always gets rimmed and dude’s ass is nice and fat, and his asshole is beautifully pink and tight is hot. Love how he spreads holding his legs and has a good dick too. Wanted to make a thread worshipping Mike’s rimmed ass. His asshole is aesthetically pleasing to look at. Shots of his ass and asshole are much appreciated.

Attachments

Wow what video is this from please ?

I also love Mike Adriano, he's so hot. And getting older he's turning into a damn hot daddy. What I hate about him is his directing style tough. You can almost never really see him properly. He always does the exact same thing. I can't stand that drooling around. His videos are so gross that I can't bring myself to carefully search for the single decent ass shot there might be here and there. So thanks a lot for doing that !

damonstrong

Legendary Member
Media
Wow what video is this from please ?

I also love Mike Adriano, he's so hot. And getting older he's turning into a damn hot daddy. What I hate about him is his directing style tough. You can almost never really see him properly. He always does the exact same thing. I can't stand that drooling around. His videos are so gross that I can't bring myself to carefully search for the single decent ass shot there might be here and there. So thanks a lot for doing that !
AGREED! I'd love to see him do some videos with his body positioned on his hands and knees, with that hot ass raised up and taking some tongue.