Mike chabot

Status
Not open for further replies.

He is such a hypocrite! He KNOWS that he has a large gay following, and our community is the group that is making him and his “friend” popular. So he is intentionally using his body, his “dick” and his ass to turn on the followers he has and he is hoping to entice new followers, and he knows damn well that his marketing is focused directly at the gay community.
If he was trying to seduce women, he would approach the marketing in a total different way. So now his marketing is getting the results he wants, meaning he is getting a ton of followers which helps him get sponsors, so he gets money, oh but he gets offended when the same gay followers who he is trying to seduce with his pictures, asks for actual dick pics??? Fuck you Mike Chabot
You don’t want gay guys asking you for dick pics?, then stop posting provocative pics giving attention to your dick!!!! You started this ride and you knew what you were doing.
Creating a “Fans Only” page, was your way of stealing money from your fans, cause you know damn well what anyone who is subscribing to it, wants to see. So the fact that you set it up and then you bitch about guys wanting to see your dick pic, means you are a fuckin con you bitch! So FUCK YOU!!!! I hate assholes like him. They pray on the gays because they know they won’t make shit from women!
Relax, he’s happy getting dick and acting straight. Just enjoy the bitch

Pierre Johnson

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He just did a Dating 'reality' show here in Quebec. He looked like a true douchebag and was describing himself with his number of instagramer followers.
The girls were almost all turned off and he was the first guy eliminated.
What show was that?.

Jjam

Cherished Member
Media
1. Breathe
2. Just unfollow him then.
3. Who do people think they are asking random people for dick pics? I’d tell any stranger asking me for dick pics to gtfo...

If you are offended by the fact he wont send pictures of his penis to total strangers, you seriously have a problem and you are one of the reasons why our society is fucked up

You breath and relax, I am fine. Did you even read what I wrote??? I never said I am “offended” and I never said I expect “anyone” to supply their dick pic. What bothers me is when “straight” guys tease their dick to gays and then behave all douchey when gays start asking for more, because they know going into it what they are doing.
Also, you are one of the reasons our society is so fucked up, because you read what you want to read, even though what was expressed was not what you think. So fuck you!

He is such a hypocrite! He KNOWS that he has a large gay following, and our community is the group that is making him and his “friend” popular. So he is intentionally using his body, his “dick” and his ass to turn on the followers he has and he is hoping to entice new followers, and he knows damn well that his marketing is focused directly at the gay community.
If he wa, oh but he gets offended when the same gay followers who he is trying to seduce with his pictures, asks for actual dick pics??? Fuck you Mike Chabot
You don’t want gay guys asking you for dick pics?, then stop posting provocative pics giving attention to your dick!!!! You started this ride and you knew what you were doing.
Creating a “Fans Only” page, was your way of stealing money from your fans, cause you know damn well what anyone who is subscribing to it, wants to see. So the fact that you set it up and then you bitch about guys wanting to see your dick pic, means you are a fuckin con you bitch! So FUCK YOU!!!! I hate assholes like him. They pray on the gays because they know they won’t make shit from women!
You breath and relax, I am fine. Did you even read what I wrote??? I never said I am “offended” and I never said I expect “anyone” to supply their dick pic. What bothers me is when “straight” guys tease their dick to gays and then behave all douchey when gays start asking for more, because they know going into it what they are doing.
Also, you are one of the reasons our society is so fucked up, because you read what you want to read, even though what was expressed was not what you think. So fuck you!
Ok. Breath again. Saying “fuck you” to everybody does seem like you are having issues. Also, you don’t have to say you are offended to BE offended. And finally, the quote is right there, you are mas he wont send dick picks. I did not turn your message around, as I am not the only one who provided such a reply.
So unfollow him, and this thread, and have a good day

Gizmojizz

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I also though he worked as a stripper in one of the bars in Montreal. But not sure.

theredcharmander

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's an amazing ASS is more like it ! I remember the days when he and his buddy used to get sucked off
at the stripper parties in LA. Now he's all bent out of shape about showing his dick ? It ain't that fabulous !!

This TEA!!!! Sucked off as in sucked off by dudes?!?!? More details please while the tea is HOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.